Alaipayuthe 25-29 feb - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago
Sorry for the delay guys. Here's the summary for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. I would see what I can remember😳.

Kannamah SIL complaint's to her brother about her husband not being loyal to her. She knows he is cheating behind her back. Husband just then walk in. (He is Sneha husband in Muhurtham).Satish tells Kannamah what actually happen. He was actually talking to his patient and wife took it all in a wrong manner. Both Kannamah and her husband advices them and send them back.

New entry. (Never seen this girl). She arrives at her brother's house (Its satish's house). She is talking in the phone. Brother and SIl comes back and surprise to see her there. She says she is here for holidays.

Barathi is about to leave the house with her niece and nephew when Ganesh cames by. (He is the guy propose her before her marriage) He ask her how she is. Before she can answer, her sister Bairavi comes out. She is not happy to see Ganesh there. She answers for Barathi saying she is living very happily with her husband, and he is a gem. He treats Barathi well and she is living very happily. Ganesh is happy to hear this and leaves. Back at home, Barathi scolds her siste for lying to Ganesh. She don't like her sister praising that useless husband. Barathi cries and begs at Bairavi not to hurt her feelings and keep reminding her about the wedding. Bairavi says she did this for her own good. Barathi ask her not to lie good things about Sri as he made a life hell for a few days. Bairavi keeps quite.

Kannmah son's faints at school. She rushes to school. Doctor tells her not to worry, maybe he did not eat breakfast. Kannamah tells her husband, since their son hurt his head, he is always weak and has fainted twice. Husband tells Kannamah not to worry and their son is fine. He leaves. Kannamah looks worried.

Ganesh comes back home to find his mother, father and sister there. The three of them are worried what happen to Ganesh as its been a while since he came back to home town. Ganesh says nothing. Father tells him there is a Varam for his sister but they have to wait for his wedding first. Ganesh ask his dad not to worry about his wedding and to proceed with the sister one first. The family ask if he is in love with someone. Ganesh denies it. But after a while he tells them Barathi's story. How he had loved her but now she is married to someone else.

The next day Ganesh, mother and sister goes to temple. Mother and sister buying flowers outside and Ganesh spot Barathi caming out. He goes to talk to her. Ganesh tells her that she is hiding something from him. He can feel she is not happy. Something is wrong with her marriage. Barathi is on tears already. Ganesh tells her he would like to help her and if she trust and respect their friendship, she must tells the truth. Barathi about to tell him everything when Bairavi cames out from the temple and sees them. She gets angry and starts scolding Ganesh in public for keep on disturbing Barathi. She tells him is not right to speak to married girl in public places. She gives him a big dose and stupid Barathi just stands there listening to everything. From behind, Ganesh mother and sister watching all this. Bairavi then leaves dragging Barathi and giving Ganesh final warning. Ganesh mother the comes to him and pretends like nothing happen.

The next day, Barathi is in Ganesh house. Ganesh is not there. (Looks like the parents had invited here there). The family treats her friendly. Mother then tells Barathi she knows that Ganesh use to love her before. Barathi just looks at her, ….
Thodarum

Ammadi, hope I had covered enough
…. 😳

Edited by netra_rama - 16 years ago
Thanks Netra - I have been slightly busy and
forgot to even record!!!! Very prosaic story -
Bharathy will convince Ganesh to marry some
one else, I guess!!
Thanks Nets.   πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Did you see on Friday?

Btw, the OQ from Lakshmi is a better actress as villaness than as a OQ. Whew.... I never expected that of her. She was wearing some real nice sarees and accessories to go with with.

Yepadi, in Malaysia sleeveless blouses and long skirts but in India pattu saree maaaaaannnnn..... πŸ˜‰   India kku ponnohne culture marirucha? 😑

deleted

Edited by Caryn - 16 years ago
Sory for the delay. But this is just going to be a brief one naa 😳

Ganesh family tells Barathi that he doesn't want to marry and ask her to talk to him. She agrees and goes to meet Ganesh. Barathi speaks to him and finally manage to convince him. Ganesh agrees to marry with one condition. Barathi must look for the bride. She is happy.

Sri's family talking about their bad luck and plans to take revenge on Kannamah for doing this to them.
Nets, did you get the Astro disclaimer which I have sent to you?

Can you post it, as it will be a good idea, if anyone from serial casts sees it and do something about it.

I could not upload here

Thanks