Celebrity Fan Clubs

IMP146** (¯`v´¯)SHAHRUKH*KING KHAN(¯`v´¯)

srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Shahrukh khan, a name who doesnt need any interduction but still to know him more and get more close to his personal life here is little profile and about his personal life info. Profiles Name : Shah Rukh Khan Petname : Sharu, The Rukhster Address : 603, Amrit Bandra (west), Mumbai 400050 Date of Birth : 2nd November, 1965 Height : 5' 8" Family : Wife - Gauri, Two children - Aryan and Suhana,   Father - Late Mir Taj Mohammed, Mother - Late   Fatima Begum, Sister - Shenaz Hobbies : Playing computer games Debut Film : Dil Aashna Hai (1991) Awards Filmfare Best Actor Award for 'Baazigar' (1993), Filmfare Best Villain - 'Anjaam' (1994), Filmfare Best Actor Award for 'Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jaayenge' (1996), Filmfare Best Actor Award for 'Dil To Pagal Hai' (1997), Filmfare Best Actor Award for 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai'(1998), Filmfare Best Actor Award for 'Mohabbatein'(2000), Filmfare Best Actor Award for 'Devdas' (2002), Filmfare Best Actor Award for 'Swades' (2004), Four Zee Cine Awards, Three IIFA Awards, Four People's Choice Movie Awards. Shah Rukh Khan, son of Late Mir Taj Mohammad and Late Fatima Begum, was born on November 2, 1965. He is now the kingpin of Bollywood film industry. He did his schooling from St. Columba's school and has a Masters Degree in Mass Communication from Jamia Milia Islamia, Delhi. He married before he got his break in Bollywood. In a profession where commitment towards wives and girlfriends take the backburner, SRK's devotion towards wife Gauri has been lauded. They have a son Aryan and a daughter Suhana. Shah Rukh started his career as an actor with Fauji (1988), a television serial in which gave him instant success. After a couple of TV serials he joined the big league and gave a smashing hit 'Deewana' (1992) with the late Divya Bharati. After that he gave a series of hit films both as a hero and a villain. In 1993 he shot to stardom with two successive villain roles as a paranoid lover in 'Baazigar' and 'Darr'. In 1995, he got another hit 'Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge' which elevated him as one of the most successful actor in Hindi cinema. After DDLJ he got a series of hit movies which include Pardesh (1997), Yes Boss (1997), Dil To Pagal Hai (1997), Dilse (1998), Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998), Hey Ram (2000), Josh (2000), Har Dil Jo Pyar Karega (2000), Mohabbatein (2000) etc. Shahrukh as one of the ascendants to the Magadha throne in Santosh Sivan's 'Ashoka' (2001) gave a wonderful performance as a romantic, ruthless warrior. Karan Johar's 'Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham' was another movie in the same year in which he was unable to take full advantage of the character. In 2002, he excelled in 'Devdas', which was India's official entry to the 2002 Oscars. Shahrukh is known as a convincing screen lover, and seems to spark equally good performances from his female co-stars, he has good screen chemistry with almost all his heroines. He has been most successful pairing with Rani Mukerji and Preity Zinta, in hits such as Chalte Chalte (2003) and Kal Ho Naa Ho (2003). He followed his success in 2004, with memorable performances in 'Veer-Zaara', 'Swades'. Veer-Zaara is an epic tale of love between an Indian man and a Pakistani woman, in which he enacted the umpteenth role as the forlorn lover with ease. Swadesh is a film dealing with a social cause - a foreign returned Indian man's journey through the rural heart of his home land and he gave a genuine performance in this movie. He started a production company 'Dreamz Unlimited' with co-star Juhi and director Aziz Mirza. In 2004 another of his production houses, Red Chillies Entertainment, produced the hit film 'Main Hoon Na' and co-produced 'Kaal' in 2005 with Karan Johar. He also produced and acted in 'Paheli', which was India's official entry to the 2005 Oscars. A noted British filmmaker, Nasreen Munni has produced a two-part documentary on Shahrukh, "The Inner and Outer World of Shah Rukh Khan". In his personal life he is very simple and frank. He strongly believes in Muslim-Hindu peace, as do many other Bollywood actors. He was awarded the Padma Shri in 2005. SRK has a superb drive to top in anything he does and says he is never satisfied with whatever achievements he has made. He is too full of zest to be defeated and live quietly. Even if he ceases to be a super star, this talented personality is sure to explore other avenues to succeed. He will continue to be there on the top.

here r some cute picxx of our cute King Khan
😳 😳
😳 😳

sum siggies made by tando aka 👏 . hope u like em...

The place to express your love, support and respect for King Khan! !
😳 😳                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

TO JOIN: Simply introduce yourself and tell us what you 'most' adore about Shahrukh!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

srk_preity_kajo (Zaara)   
doly_455 (Doly)
amna_malik (Amnan)
lilyros(Ambreen)
teen_indiausa (Pari)
sweet_kp(Khair)
Reema_J (Reema)
Niya
Mink's Pink
diyafan
Tansha
*Ayesha007*
tangina r (Tang)
~rahul ki rani~ (Dayeeta)
vinit_fan
blue rose(Ayesha)
indiandoll89(Meera)
coolgirl249   sus143 (Suzi)
nandipandi15
jenny1000
~Roses_95~
Affi
kyph03
maro.afg
fariha17
jassie_17
Muqualp
Maria
coolsonu
sidsk
prajakta567
mehroo123
Gujji_babetiya1
bubblezz (Shelly)
Fashion_2005 (Sabeena)
Melvee
*kuch na kaho*
bollyfan
pakiza_srk*
love srk
ruqiafizzwizz
bollycrazy
*simran*
luvneet
bewafa (Ena)
4evaemmi2
Ms.Chandni

xmuqix
adorablegurl
the_charm (Ghungroo)
I luv Shamit (Anna)
remizrulz (Priyaa)
*jaanu* (Nilam)
srk_biggest_fan
paki_gal420
I_luv_srk (Sia)
Cutiepie Rani
violence_peace
divyalrl
Candylover
**Sundas_Sui**
Sprincess
nyle
farislove
~Aaina~
Ashii.PrinCess
brid
crazy_4shahruk
Henna042
*~Anjali~*
kuch_kuch
Hindi Girl
kiran_sherry
Angadz
tinaflower
khyati_sui
maroon
RuksarSattar
Kiruti
shahrukh1
anku2cute
mz.jess
srkh
Om~~Shanti~~Om
cool_subha2006
"ak-kyph"
Mrs.Khan20
Uudee
*laddu*
GIU*SRK*
spian
*Eva*
Meena818
sweet @s candy
Ek Ladki Ek...
preethi
sunaina02
jyoti_jot
tenzind
veryuniquestyle
chocolate p
chocolate p
cool_krit
angelonsky
kj_lrl

ANY NEW MEMBERS NOT ON THE LIST?!Please PM me and let me know to add you!
CURRENT EVENTS:
DOTW (Discussion of the Week) - We will have weekly discussions on different topics and/or issues regarding Shah Rukh Khan. There will not be any prizes/awards based on this segment; it is now just a participation discussion! This week's discussion question: Simply just tell us about ur Fav scene from OM SHANTI OM movieand tell us if u like the movie and srk;s acting

COTW (Contest of the Week) - None at the moment! :

Games -GOTW. we wil play a game that is caled kbc (kaun banega corepati) but the question shoud be related to only srk. one member wil post a qustion about srk with four option than the other member has to gues n chose an option n we wil contunue like this, hope u wil anjoy n play the game 😉 😳

MOM (Member of the Month) - We have been selecting MOM's for our club based on participation and activeness in the club! 😉 😳
Current MOM (Febraery): Meena818
PARTY !- . coming soon

MY birthday PArty coming soon ahahhahahh]

*NOTE: If you are posting articles, photographs, etc., please make sure that another member has not already posted the same material! Sometimes there are repeats! It's only natural to not realize or notice, but if and when you do... please kindly edit your post!

NEW SIGGY made by Chandani. Fell free to use

ANd now here r some GREAT sigys Made by our truly great n mindblowing sigy maker FAry . feel fre to use

[QUOTE=fizzwizz> feel free to use & do comment

AND PLEASE PLEASE do NOT use this sigy i am posting it in here couse its fary;s new sigy style thats y so please dont use 😆 😆 [B/>

some more sigys from

Krazzy4

Non-Animated

Animated

</

some more sigys made by 4rom heaven*
SRK from Krazzy 4

!

Edited by love srk - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
congo everyone on new part

@ mario yaar will u mind adding some ogf my sigs on front page?
srklicious thumbnail
OMG fary to be honest i was just going to do that blive mee OMg now me n u r truly tewnie ahahah 😆
😆😆 oh yeah u don't need to tell me i know we are tweenies for sure😆love u
Mario any special req for ur birthday? aart froma sig of srk and Karu in Red? that i'm gonna do for sure apart from that any avi or any other sig i'll be exclusively uopen for u pm me as many req as u want for ur birthday caz i'll have march break so will be only open for u
luv fary
srklicious thumbnail
FAry hun i just posted the sigy that i had in my file so hope iam not misng anyting if iam let me now than i wil add 😳 😳
srklicious thumbnail
huum Jaan its up to u to make my bday sigy i dont have any espcail request waise if i want than i surly going to do that keep waitng couse me changing my red sigys into white ahahah
but thanks u soo much hun for teling me 😳 😳 u can make it by ur choise if u want 😳 😳 Edited by love srk - 16 years ago
yup will do still 18 days but don't worry ur's birthday is going to be special because u r special to me
srklicious thumbnail
awwwwwww OMG fary hun thanks u sooooo much n cant wait for march 16 😳 couse me extied more n gues wat i bough my b day cloth n gues wat color its RED ahahhaha 😆 😆
srklicious thumbnail

SRK and Hrithik burn the screen in KRAZZY 4!

Yes you have heard it right buddy! SRK and Hrithik are going to sizzle on the dance floor for an item number in Rakesh Roshans's latest movie KRAZZY 4. Rakesh Roshan's KRAZZY 4 stars Irrfan Khan, Arshad Warsi, Suresh Menon ,Rajpal Yadav along with Comedy Queen Juhi Chawla and is directed by his close associate Jaideep Sen. Since KRAZZY 4 is an out and out comedy, Rakesh Roshan invades the new territory of comedy with his latest venture.

The main USP of the movie is gonna be the item numbers by sizzling combo SRK and Hrithik Roshan. SRK's item number has been released few days back and is already making its way to the top of the charts.

Both the superstars are shooting for the same audio track with sligh variation in the lyrics,instead of shooting for two separate songs.SRK's item number in the movie will be an integral part of the story, and Hrithik stars in the promotional video where he introduces the four comedy men to the audience.

The music of the movie is composed by the ever melodious Rajesh Roshan. As usual the K-factor also makes it presence felt in KRAZZY 4 as it does with every other movie which comes out of Rakesh Roshans closet. With the deadly combo of SRK and Hrithik to sizzle on the big screen this April, the audience are surely gonna say "Krazy kiya re!!!