What a relief!!! - Page 6

Posted: 16 years ago
they count the taaras and travel
The last epi was totally 🀣. Prerna died to save KOMO, come now, thats an insult. She could have died to save her dost (thats what she said Anurag was na). She got shot by her best friend Anurag - man I am confused. Then they walk off together, but Prerna later becomes RISH chaya and stays with him. This last bit was inevitable, Prerna always leaves ANugar and true to from she did it after death as well.
Originally posted by Garv_Kumud_4eva

🀣
Oh achaa toh phir thik hai warna i thought RIsh really went mad coz he made the mandir..
Good job RISH! 😳

AbsolutelyNeha. 

He made the mandir to let the world know that Prerna was his.  And young girls, if you want a RB in your life, come pray here.  Prena will grant your wish.  She finally experienced real love.  Let go of Anus in your lives and embrace RBs.  Life will be good!!  😳

Girls wil worship prerna bjaj. she is the role model- she had RISHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. she achieved the ultimate dream of every woman. she got rish.
and everyone will worship anurag also for being so sacrificial and for uniting PRB. πŸ‘

Originally posted by nehavarun

Girls wil worship prerna bjaj. she is the role model- she had RISHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. she achieved the ultimate dream of every woman. she got rish.
and everyone will worship anurag also for being so sacrificial and for uniting PRB. πŸ‘

Trueee to the DEATH Neha😭😭How APTT a woman can be as a wife😳Rish was right !!

Whenevr he needed Prerna, she was always there for him😳What a real life couple can want more😳

πŸ˜†
Man this is just the best.
Rish ka kya mast idea tha. Prerna Bajaj will be worshiped by girls everywhere πŸ˜†
I want to go to this mandir and i will ask Anurag Basu's idol to send me an AB so i can make sure RIsh lives with me till i am alive πŸ˜†
Originally posted by nehavarun

I am so glad that there was NO explanation or justification abt the weird ending!!!
The update here says that prerna came in front of anu to save him but actually speaking komolika made it pretty clear that she didnt want to kill anurag at all. She just didnt kill anurag even when she was alone with him! she only wanted to kill prerna. She said she had killed prerna half by firing at bajaj and so now she will kill the half-dead prerna completely. so how can prerna 'save' anu when komolika never tried to kill anu?

Its really nice one to hear that Kom didn't shoot Annu .

It he was shot and died  its bad mark.  Anu is a hero.

it was just a tiff and an accidental shot! anu is trying to stop komo from firing at prerna and prerna goes there to support anu in stopping komo but i guess she gets shot by komo and then komo falls off the cliff- p and k die at the same time! There was no last minute speech or i love u from prerna's side to anurag. she just touched him but hey- she was dying and almost not in her senses- she wud hv touched anybody. that was not a romantic touch! she was more like consolling him 
and anurag poor anurag died all alone -

I  have never heard people die in groups .  A person is born alone and die alone .Do not under estimate a dead soul even .

I know you people are happy about Anu's death .

Mr.Bajaj was absent to consoll his wife when she was at her last breath .  He is absent minded . Why Ekta made

that character so poor in the end? 

with dead bodies of komolika and prerna around.
And the anurag basu- prerna bajaj 'temple' was hilarious       
The whole thing after that was done in such a funny way- it was more like dark humour than a lovestory. It was so obviously a mockery rather than a tribute to AP.
I am ok with the ending. PRB rock.  

And the last part of kzk, anurag and prerna were made to advertise for the new show 🀣 πŸ€£

Thats bec that couple is so  humble not selfish  and  popular.

Haan, young ones will learn to live their lives to the fullest with their RBs.

She conveys....If they need Anus in their lives, meet them as bhoot later but enjoy life while you can with your RB. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Aarey prerna said today that she can't live without anurag even for 10 seconds...watch her leave him when Rish dies...LOL...sirf timepass kar rahi hai Mam ji πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Garv_Kumud_4eva

πŸ˜†
Man this is just the best.
Rish ka kya mast idea tha. Prerna Bajaj will be worshiped by girls everywhere πŸ˜†
I want to go to this mandir and i will ask Anurag Basu's idol to send me an AB so i can make sure RIsh lives with me till i am alive πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Me too me too then wanna a DOST like him plsssssπŸ˜†πŸ˜†