Archiving this Section.Your Views?

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello to all members,

I have a proposition and wanted to also get input from members on this issue. DEV Team is planning to archive this section. The show is over and we don't have much to discuss about Kaajjal. I am saying this on the basis of the discussion topics on the forum.

I know we all are very emotionally attached to this section. However, I think the show is over and there is very less participation in the forum, so the section should be archived. The videos/snaps/Updates are very neatly arranged in the Archive Mansion so whenever you want to go through them you can always visit the Archives.

Please let me know your view about archiving this section and what you all think.

Please refrain from chatting in this thread or more discussion as I would like to know majority opinion.

Thank You,

Kaajjal DEV. Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Please Anu let us jhave a Kaajal fan club if possiblelike JJKN fan Club!!! 😳
We can still discuss DPS nd Kaajjal there in volumes!!! 😳 😳
Ambrosia thumbnail

Originally posted by: india05

Please Anu let us jhave a Kaajal fan club if possiblelike JJKN fan Club!!! 😳
We can still discuss DPS nd Kaajjal there in volumes!!! 😳 😳

We can have a fanclub that is not the problem shanti, anyone of you can open up a grand fanclub for Kaajjal like we have one for JJKN😳

For now I want ur opinions on archiving this section.😊

shanti05 thumbnail
Lts wait for a while since we have a few new members who need help with videos and hey discuss some scenes so I think ths forum shud stick around!!!> I thought like the JJKN forum s baht bhut saal phele o this will also become extinct and need to be archieved!!! 😳
Sharmii thumbnail
Awww...looks Like RKB will be our only home now!! 😳

Will Miss Kaajjal section....Frankly it was the sweetest section with hardly and Commotion or fights!! 😛
blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hi friends

Please do not archive this section, i always come to kaajjal forum.. if it is archive, my tears will drop.

please dont do that. let's make it alive.

esha
honeebee222 thumbnail
what happens wen u archive a section?
shanti05 thumbnail
If we archeieve DPS Bahut Naraaz Ho Jayenge!!! 😡
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
arre shaanti dps ka to pata nahi i will feel heart broken but also fact is people dont visit that often i am regular memebr of forum and so r u....so lets leave it on all bhootnis who left this forum if they want it to continue then they need to come and visit otherwise we sure will miss it there is no doubt about it... 😕
Ambrosia thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeebee222

what happens wen u archive a section?

The section will be locked. Which means u wont be able to post any replies in any thread but just view them.😊