Frequent Posters

gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Yess Surruu is right! Tum sab maanjaao!! 😭
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aur maine to abhi hi yeh show idhar pehli baar dekhna shuroo kiya tha 😆 was waiting eagerly for the next episodes because the old links of the episodes in the archieve don't work.....
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: gambi

Oye Great idea Shantu!!😛Agar aisi baat hai, then I am really gonna happy😛, but phir bhi iss forum ko mei bohot yaad karungi😭

We all will miss the forum but if u see there aint too many posts on the forum, also we dont have anything new to discuss, members wont be interested to return since the show had ended and not many are interested in reruns since we have seen it once already. The little discussion we are having can still be continued in Kaajjal Fanclub. Everything will be same just that we have to leave the forum and shift to a fanclub.

Ambrosia thumbnail

Originally posted by: gambi

Anu pleasseee isse shut mat karo yaar! Just wait till the reruns end . 😭 I know they have stopped the reruns, lekin phir bhi... 😭 please till that let's keep discussing our dps ka gussa aur kajju barfi ki khudkhushi giri. 😛

Zareen if the reruns start again then the forum will be opened again that is for sure😃. The reasons for which we have decided to archive the section is lack of participation from members, no new discussion topics, poor response to written updates & Videos.

If you all are sobbing that we wud loose our friend's just coz the forum will get locked then it's not right. We all will shift altogether in the fanclub; the bond that we bhootnis share is unbreakable😳. Just because the forum is being locked there shouldn't be any problems in our friendship and unity😃. The difference is we will continue the same discussions in the fan club and not in a forum, now is it really a bad idea?

gambi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ananya_A

We all will miss the forum but if u see there aint too many posts on the forum, also we dont have anything new to discuss, members wont be interested to return since the show had ended and not many are interested in reruns since we have seen it once already. The little discussion we are having can still be continued in Kaajjal Fanclub. Everything will be same just that we have to leave the forum and shift to a fanclub.

Theek hai Anu! Lekin is it the Apu Sur fanclub? The fanclub is also dead like this bhoot bangla!😭Anyways, whichever fanclub it is, do pm me and let me know where we will be shifting.😛

Zareen.

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anyone of you can open a fanclub for apu-sur in Fanclub section, we all can shift there but before that i wud like to know what the majority decides 😛
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ANu I think Majority of us have agreed why don;t u put a poll easier for us to come to a desicion.. But I agree for moving escission to the Fan club. See JJKN fan club is doing well I am sure if we but the ghosala there and the videos there we can watch from there and discss in onw thread itself... 😛
surveen_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well.. AGREED again di 😳 😳 acha hei.. yu r right.. then just go on ... just let me know where the fanclub is 😳
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
oh anu please can mods wait 2 weeks before closing.....this forum as we want to have kajjal fan club......
we need time to make it and then put announcement in forum and send pms as well
so please ask for 2 weeks
we love dk and i love this forum its like second home i sure will fell homeless after this forum is locked
gambi thumbnail
Originally posted by: sami01

oh anu please can mods wait 2 weeks before closing.....this forum as we want to have kajjal fan club......
we need time to make it and then put announcement in forum and send pms as well
so please ask for 2 weeks
we love dk and i love this forum its like second home i sure will fell homeless after this forum is locked

Agreed Sameera! Please Anu, humhe do teen hapto ki muhrat dedo!😭 Edited by gambi - 16 years ago