Archiving this Section.Your Views? - Page 4

Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by gambi

Agreed Sameera! Please Anu, humhe do teen hapto ki muhrat dedo!😭

AGREEDπŸ‘πŸ˜³PLZZ sweethear

I have not been coming for quite a while, but I am emotionally attached to this forum... All I can say this was the best and sweetest forum ever... A forum like Kaajjal forum and its members only comes once in a lifetime!

~Mona πŸ˜›
my answer wud be noooooo 😭 This forum is my home...n as mona said its the sweetest n best forum ever...
I have to say that on I-F this is the friendliest n loveliest forum
i made such good friends here...and very close friends..and above all DK have such a special place in my heart thx to this forum.

i agree its dead...and it has to be arhived at some point 😭

so may be the fan club is a good idea..

i donno but the ideal wud be if the forum is not locked 😭

😳 komal
Hey Anu..
omg this forum is getting archieved ..
i duno wht to say.. cuz no1 cums to visit kajjal forum plus its dead..
i c loadzz of nee members joining da forum.. so plzz wait foe a while n c..

n bout da chat club.. its a realli gud idea..
plzz pm me who ver is makin it..n if any1 needs help plzz let me know 😊

Lotssa luv:Hira πŸ˜›
OMG..r u guys seriously thinking abt archeiving this section?? Never thought this day wud cum. This was the best n friendliest forum on IF..n we got to make tons n tons of friends here. I will never forget those days 😳 😳..Jus cuz i don't get time to cum here, doesn't mean I have forgotten abt "Kaajjal". It is as close to my heart as it was b4.
I don't know wat to say about it...cuz the serial has ended n not many ppl visit this place...so im not sure...Whatever u guys decide will be for the best. 😊 ..the decision is up to u guys.
😭 dekho we all are being active now.. ab to archiving ko mind se hata do 😳
Yes Anu!! You see, everyday, new topics are being opened in the forum!! πŸ˜› Tumhaari archiving news sunke hum sab dargaye hai!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
ya reallly.. so change yor mind plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 😳 so sweeet plzzz πŸ˜›