*Institute of the Month for March!*

Posted: 16 years ago

Helloooo Friends!!

We have a new Institute of the Month for March!

For Feb, we were chatting about Cambridge, in the UK! πŸ˜‰

And now... we're discussing about...

University of HARVARD (USA)

First.. a little insight:

Harvard is the oldest institution of higher learning in USA and was founded in 1836.

It is a very well known university not in the US, but around the world. It is one of the topmost universities in the world.

That's all I know! πŸ˜†

So... any thoughts on this University?

Have you heard anything else about it? Good or bad? πŸ˜ƒ

Love College and Uni Dev Team

Yes i have heard of it, that it is one of the best Universities, but apart from that even i do not know Much. 😳

Nice to hear what Americans think of it. πŸ˜‰

Love Saira.

Well Harvard offers an excellent variety of courses...

I do know about the architecture course which is very good as well... For all admissions, Harvard expects a good SAT 1 score, along with SAT 2 in 3 subjects... The entrance essay too is something that would definitely prove to be extremely important... πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Naughty_n_nice

Well Harvard offers an excellent variety of courses...

I do know about the architecture course which is very good as well... For all admissions, Harvard expects a good SAT 1 score, along with SAT 2 in 3 subjects... The entrance essay too is something that would definitely prove to be extremely important... πŸ˜›

agree with u 😊

not in harvad in fact in every gd university u need gd SAT score as well gd score in ur essayπŸ˜ƒ. In USA, essay plays an important role every where whether school or college. Its basic course u required for major class😳.
Edited by nidhi2013 - 16 years ago
i no tat its expensive!!!!!! πŸ˜†
yay!!! harvard rocks!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Well I found some photos of it:

The next pic is one of the Spire of the Harvard Uni Memorial Church:

This is the civil war monument that now serves as Sanders Theater and the Annenberg freshman dining hall:

It's such a prettyy uni! 😳

Ya true it's a great place to study at, both in terms of education as well as exposure. Agreed, it is expensive and extremely tough to get through... But once they want you, they'll offer you a scholarship if they have to get you! πŸ˜› (This is if they REALLY want you πŸ˜† )

Yeah the essays are extremely important... I want so much to see samples of good essays... Never really come across any though!
One of my cousins went to Havard Uni from India, he was a exchange student and he said, "He likes the Uni but very hard to get into." The person with good soul probably get in to it! I have to apply 5 colleges this year, but I didn't bother to apply there!

Awesome Topic!!

Priyanka
i heard it is one of the hardest uni's to get into