Have you ever fell asleep in classes?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
Have you ever fell asleep in classes? & what subject class? Did you get in trouble..?

Lolz.. i did in History while learning about World War II !!

Thanks
Priyanka
you mean fallen asleep? lol nah but nearly ;) that was 3 years ago back in college lolEdited by IceFire - 16 years ago
Yeahh I fell asleep in my English class but teacher never knew that I was present because I was at the back in a corner but after class my friends woke me up otherwise I was sleeping very peacefully 😆 😆
i once fell asleep in my computers class...the teacher never noticed 😆 and i am still her number 1 student 😆 😆 Edited by ~devi~ - 16 years ago

noopee.. i can never fall asleep in class. i get tired yes.. just cant fall asleep.

i did it in maths,history nad physics
I fell asleep in photography...man the teacher is soooo boring...he never noticed tho...he gives us notes and tests everyday when we should be out taking pictures 🥱 🤔
Hehehe.. I've fallen asleep in biology.... maths... history... 😆 but never in some subjects where the teacher has like a million eyes! 😆 😆

Heehe i always sleep in my accts class.. The sir is really good but its like he is dead boring and his voice is so soft i can hardly hear him.. The whole class actualy sleeps..😆