Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anashah1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey everyone...our kdmhmd is there in the latest pick of the week..here's the link....

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=2420

luv nandini
Anashah1980 thumbnail
Interview
titbits from additi's latest interview

addit said that i enjoy working here..i love all my co-stars especially Tasneem chachi..all are very supportive..it started very difficult and now she understands whats her charcter..the real aditi and heer have similarities like simple and not loud..and difference are like..i dont obey my parents like heer does..i was more into outdoor sports like volleyball..we (aditi and harshad)hav been very gud frnds..he has been in the industry for 2 yrs now..and he helps me a lot and has been telling me how to do it and how am i supposed to react..when these intense scenes come i tend to laugh..bcos i;ve never done that in front of soo many people. but he's like..he's so consoling and says "dont do this dont do tht."helping me thruout..he's making the chemistry..my offscreen chemistry is like fun..when it comes to scenes we are professional but then we hav fun..offscreen..i dont remember as such about funny incidents btw me and harshad..its like every time i tease him so i dont remember..today?? uh...yaa.bahut saara khatha hai woh..yu know his diet is like..i dont know what.what all he eats..so i always tease ki mota ho jaayega mota ho jaayega..c ur face now..chubby cheeks and all...he's been helping thruout my scenes..sumtimes when i am blank..he's helped me all thruout..(qn:how yu speaking thru eyes)yaa..even i thot like wow..i feel nice..my eyes speaks a lot..even his eyes speaks a lot...its a very nice feeling but i dont know how i do it..(laughs)...tasneem ma'am has been thruout helpful.she treats me like her younger sister now(lols..in the sbs video she said..mujhe beti ki tharah maanthi hain..and now sister..hehe..blooper huh??..lols..) we miss when people r not there..its like when there are these party scenes soo many people around us..wow...i shudnt tell or disclose when premeer r gonna be telling the feelings..well even i dont know when prem's gonna propose..i think very soon..(asks marry soon??)tht i can tell.....its soo nice to be a celebrity so nice to be TV..so many people loves me..and shit yaar..i was like..i called my mom...and started crying...i was like..wow.....about kdmhmd..its an intense love story and its my first serial..so its special....i wear chilled out western outfit..i'm not a person who wears salwar kameez..no no..not at all..(laughss..) am totally western..i am not gud at chemitry..i wanted but chemistry..no idea of its funda....about love and marriages like kdmhmd...am not a person like heer..who like agrees whoever my mom and dad decides..am totally opp....its like i shud know the person first...and then only..my ideal man??i've never thought abt it..amd too young to think about it....the thing tht fascinates abt heer....i love when i am allowed to say things thru my eyes...mujhe bahut achcha lagta hai..its very gud when i'm allowed to do that...and am very irritated when i cant speak or shout when i am supposed to shout.....if the xtra d does gud for me..then i dont mind...ekta ma'am is a very nice..she has been very helpful..i wud say her narrations are amzing...dont have words....(is prem going to die??) no..its..i dont know..even i dont know about it...but then..anything can happen..but i've no clue...i'm just adding a qn mark to it....yaa..i belive in destiny...(qn:if heer had to propose to prem..how wud she??)umm....i dont know...but i believe tht guys r supposed to do it..i mean..this is for guys to do..i cant think for it..(qn:if there is a joint interview of prem and u, if he can propose..)not a problem..not at all..for him and heer i s not a problem..for me its a...(laughs..)

RAPID FIRE QUESTIONS

I am...hmm..additi

Prem and heer are...meant to be in love..made for each other..

if not an actress....fashion designer

my ambition: want to be famous..

harshad chopra is... a very gud FRND..

best complement ever is....U R BEAUTIFUL...

heer is to prem as i to....i am too..oww..thts a difficult question..ohh no..

innocence is...visible on heer's face..

msg to fans....:thnk yu so much for everything..and supporting....and all of yu watch our serials..and encourage us....

thts all everyone..hehe...bcame too long naaa....neways....anyone who wants DL..plss feel free to pm me...kk..
Additi admitted dat she wasnt evn aware of camera angles wen she joint this field.like da first day she was so mixed up wen she was shown tht the actual shot is taken from umpteen angles...

She said dat Thursdays are pretty chilled out for them since da last episode goes on air on thursday..they restart shootin on sundays

she said she was into sports like volley ball and swimmin etc bt has lost tuh wid dem completly...she doesnt have time and also she fears tht she mite get a tan as well..so she has had to cut out on sports..

when asked how does the equation btw the 2 click so remarkably..she was like" buhat mushkil hota agr mein us insaan ko jaanti nahin..bt since we are suh good friends.." Also dat Harshad has been helpin her in evrythn both professional and personal

She said the atmosphere on the sets is very friendly..dey luv it wen dere are party scenes coz dats wen evry1 is arnd ..and dey actually miss people on the sets if dey r not a part of the short..how sweet naa

Anashah1980 thumbnail
TB:KDMHMD recieves thumbs up
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=2456
Anashah1980 thumbnail
My FRNDS laugh at my antics on TV-Krystal
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=943480
Anashah1980 thumbnail
*Viewbie's Note: Articles from Tellychakar and Indiantelevison are not allowed on I-F due to IF launching it's own Tellybuzz*Edited by *Shifali* - 15 years ago
Anashah1980 thumbnail

Harshad Chopda's Double Bonanza at STAR Parivaar Awards

India Infoline News Service / Mumbai May 20, 2008 17:25

Television's latest heart-throb and STAR Parivaar's newest member, Harshad Chopda (Prem of Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil) had a very rewarding birthday this year.

Television's latest heart-throb and STAR Parivaar's newest member, Harshad Chopda (Prem of Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil) had a very rewarding birthday this year.

Harshad took home not one but two awards at the STAR PARIVAAR AWARDS held on May 17th which incidentally was also his Birthday. Winning the awards and bagging the much sought recognition for his work made it the most memorable birthday for him in a very long time!

The cast and crew of STAR Parivaar also celebrated his Birthday eve at the rehearsals with a cake topped with candles to match his age!

http://www.indiainfoline.com/news/innernews.asp?storyId=6819 4&lmn=1&cat=18

Anashah1980 thumbnail
TB-Double Dhamaka for Harshad Chopra
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=2521
Anashah1980 thumbnail
Star Parivaar Awards Red Carpet43
As the stars descend on the red carpet for the much awaited STAR Parivaar Awards ceremony, Telly Buzz gives you exclusive pictures...

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=2512

Anashah1980 thumbnail

Mihika verma aka Ash on TB
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=2545]

here's the link
Anashah1980 thumbnail
Kyrstal D'souza joins the Juneja's   

Wednesday, May 14 2008

Krystal D'Souza, the latest entry in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil has entered the show as Veera, the youngest sibling of the Juneja family. Her elder brothers, Prem (Harshad Chopda), Preet (Sushant) and Harman (Manoj) love her and dote on her since she is the youngest in the family. Being a pampered child, Veera gets away with everything. She is a brat who will do as her mind pleases. Veera"s is a bubbly girl who loves talking and loves being the centre of attraction.
http://entertainment.oneindia.in/television/top-stories/news /2008/krystal-dsouza-kis-desh-mein-hai-dil-140508.html

"Ekta is very sweet person" - Krystal D'Souza   
Monday, May 19 2008

Krystal D'Souza, the sweet at her teen, is trying to leave her impressive mark everywhere on television. After her debut in Balaji Telefilms" Kahe Na Kahe, the young lass has surely won a lot of diehard fans. The charming actress manages few minutes from her busy schedule to talk about her new role in Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil and her journey so far in the television industry.

Q. Tell us first about your role in Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil...
A. I am playing Veera, the youngest daughter in the house, who is a spoilt brat. And yes, the audience will see me in a completely different character they saw me portraying earlier in Kahe Na Kahe and Kya Dil Mein Hai.

Q. If offered, would you like to anchor any show?
A. I would really love to become an anchor and will enjoy hosting any show. But my preference would be to be a VJ as I just love talking.

Q. Do you wish to be in films or you are just happy with your television shows?
A. I think, as of now, I would love to be in television though offers have started coming from films also. But the thing is that amongst those offers, nothing excited me. If something exciting comes my way then I will definitely do it. But I respect television a lot because television made me what I am today.

Q. Nowadays, all the soaps are look alike of each other. What do you have to say about it?
A. TRP proves that people like it for whatever it is. Though I would agree that there are some similarities between different serials, but the core story of each serial and their characters do differ.

Q. Don't you think that the genre of our television soap needs a change?
A. We do need some changes because they have become little monotonous. I think television is doing pretty well so I don't think we need drastic changes because people may not be able to digest it altogether.

Q. What about reality shows?
A. I really like reality shows and I would love to do one. It shows a different side of you, what you are in original. If given a chance, I would love to take part in a dance based reality show.

Q. Are you happy with your career graph?
A. Right now I am pretty okay with it, but at the same time I am trying to study also because I have to sit for my HSC, too.

Q. How did you start working at such an early age?
A. I was in college and our festival Malhar was going on. While doing a street dance, someone from Balaji Telefilms saw me and I was called up for an audition. Frankly, I went there just for fun and ten days later I got a confirmation call on my role for Kahe Na Kahe. I accepted it without even realizing how hectic it would be.

Q. How do you cope up with the pressures of studying and daily shooting?
A. As I am studying Arts, I don"t have to learn word by word as one has to do with science or commerce. Whenever I get free time between scenes, I make sure to quickly go through my lessons.

Q. How is your equation with hard taskmaster Ekta Kapoor?
A. Ekta is very sweet person and people have a wrong conception about her. She is always there to help. You just have to know her properly.

Q. Did you act in school?
A. I acted in each and every plays in school and even in college. I was always the first person to come forward to do plays and dance when in school and even in college.

Q. How did your family react to this?
A. At first my mom did not believed in it and finally after been convinced she was very happy.

Q. Where do you see yourself five years from now?
A. I want to remain in my present and don't want to go in future as I have not done it earlier also.

Q. Any other show which is in the pipeline currently?
A. I am working in three 9x serials namely, Kya Dil Mein Hai, Kasturi and Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil.

http://entertainment.oneindia.in/television/top-stories/spec ials/2008/krystal-dsouza-interview-190508.html