Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 16 years ago

well the starting was like DDLJ and Pardes mix..... the dialogues too were same as DDLJ and the person in canada dunno his name...was dressed up same as amrish puri in DDLJ......😲

wht r ur views on the begining?πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikkigreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It wasn't just the dialogues and AP's clothes sense that were 'borrowed' from DDJL. They also 'borrowed' the pigeons! πŸ˜†
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: emerald_jule

well the starting was like DDLJ and Pardes mix..... the dialogues too were same as DDLJ and the person in canada dunno his name...was dressed up same as amrish puri in DDLJ......😲

wht r ur views on the begining?πŸ˜ƒ

i agree ekta needs come up with some thing new

freezinme thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ekta i nw less of ideas.. she has already used all her brilliance in other serials by making the charecters marry 3-4 times atleast πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
THE Funniest part was they saying Srk's name in all his movie's is Rahul.......... Biggest Blooper.... Raj Simran broke all the records n they scold heer for taking wrong name of the character Srk played n ended up taking wrong name so confidently.... Just a thought!!

Luv,

Shagun
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Tht's Ekta's "puraana ishtyle".U know what,sumtymes I feel like SrK movies r just made for Ekta,to copy themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

@Shagun di:Seems like nther Kasautii has started,"Kasautii of bloopers!!!!"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
jo bhi ho yaar…..this show looks simple n sweet too.😳
I'll watch till koi bichad naa jaayein & koi kabab mein haddi😑(vamp) naa aayeπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sweet_shagun

THE Funniest part was they saying Srk's name in all his movie's is Rahul.......... Biggest Blooper.... Raj Simran broke all the records n they scold heer for taking wrong name of the character Srk played n ended up taking wrong name so confidently.... Just a thought!!

Luv,

Shagun

πŸ˜†.  It seems as though Ekta is herself confused.

amz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well she has to take some kind of idea of a film 😳
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nikkigreen

It wasn't just the dialogues and AP's clothes sense that were 'borrowed' from DDJL. They also 'borrowed' the pigeons! πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† so true!