Happy Birthday Hiten!.DOTW-Hiten Tejwani

helipatel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

helipatel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

🥳HAPPY BIRTHDAY HITEN!🥳

Many many happy returns of the day! Hope you get all the success [more than you already have😆] in the world, and may all your wishes come true!

What do you think about Hiten as an actor? Rate him out of 10 on his acting ability.
Hiten is handsdown a talented actor, no doubt on that..and his fan following sure prove how much people adore and love him.  I am not a fan of his personally, but I do admire his work and props to him for doing so well in his career. 
Acting ability rating: 8/10

What do you think of Hiten as a person?
I think Hiten is a very diplomatic person and knows how to present himself well.  He also seems to actually care about his fans rather being proud that he has so many.  Aside from that he seems to be very down to earth and professional.

What do you think of HIS other shows, like Kutumb, & KZK, Karam Apnan Apnan and so on..?
I've never watch any of the shows besides KZK and that too for a short time.  I never liked him in the Karan avatar but as Anurag for the first time he looked damn hot to me.  I don't know, I feel like he suits the Anuraag character [not more than cezaane though] more than Karan.  Although Karan is a good character but Anuraag has that spark that no other character has.

It Seem like Hiten  is stepping into bollywood. Your comments. Do you think he will be successful?
Bollywood is a long way, and thats not just for Hiten but for any tellywood actor.  My opinion: stay in tellywood, your success here is far greater than what you'll achieve in bollywood.  I saw Anwar but never realize that it was Hiten in the movie until I came on IF...it just goes to show how hard it is to achieve fame in the bollywood world

Which Actress  does Hiten look the best with? Why?
Gauri... they're married, nuff said.

*JHANVI*

ght1000 thumbnail
I m here wahida! OMG! He's so sweet! I love him. Happy Birthday sweet heart!
ght_3fr3 thumbnail

🥳🥳very happy birthday hiten tejwani 🥳🥳🥳

🥳🥳i wish he live lift full of happiness & sucess 🥳🥳

🥳🥳🥳with his lovely wife gauri 🥳🥳🥳

Edited by ght_3fr3 - 16 years ago
Mehruhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ya HAPPY BIRTHDAY HITTUUU ..............we all r here ...........i will answer all ur questions later........... 😊
Guronge thumbnail
Happppy birthday Hiten! May him and Gauri be happy for their whole life long 🥳 🤗 I will answer the questions later on! Also, nilapatel ( sorry unsure of your name) typo! Its Karam Apnaa Apnaa ** Edited by Guronge - 16 years ago
sohab_ali thumbnail
Advance Happy Birthday To Hiten Tejwani.

i love him in all serials and all the characters but Pratham Mittal from Kutumb Karan and Kesar's Abhis role very very much.
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Happy Birthday     

🥳  🥳    Hiten......

As an actor I will give Hiten 10 out of 10......................

I like him best in Karan's role.......................

I think he will be suceesful in bollywood......................

I liked Hiten in Kyunki and KZK most........................

Gauri and Hiten's pair rock......................... 

jyotika20 thumbnail
 A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HITEN 🤗 IN ADVANCE 🥳 (as his b'day's on 5march)
😊
may god fulfill all your wishes , may you live happily ever after with you lovely wife gauri,may god fill your and gauri's world with his blessings & grace always
😊

🥳

what do you think of hiten as an actor?rate him out 10 on his acting ability?hiten is a brilliant actor,he's the best we have on television.his acting is so real that one feels like crying hwhen he crys on screen & when he smiles and laughs we smile & laughs along with him.
for his acting talent i'll give him- 9.9/10

what do you think of hiten as a person?
hiten's a clean hearted guy,full of life,very humble, down to earth,he has a gr8 sense of humour,is naughty & childlike..although he appears frivolous at times hiten's capable of feeling & loving at a very deep level.this aspect of his personality shows clearly looking at his deep and intense love for his wife gauri,he treats her like a princess& is absolutely crazy about her(touchwood).i think the same can be said for his work too,he's dedicated and devoted to his job.

what do you think of HIS other shows like,kutumb,kzk,karam apna apna& so on...?

i think till date 'kutumb' was his best show ever and prattham mittal is the best character he ever got to portray it had so many shades,at times it was gray too but hiten by his sheer talent pulled it off & made it so lovable & memorable forever. i think characters with a lot of attitude suit him a lot. unforutnately i think these days his talent is not really being put to good use.it's sad to see hiten being used constantly as a replacement artist to boost trp's.hope he gets to play a variety of characters where hopefully he gets to play his age too.

it seems like hiten's stepping into bollywood.your comments.do you think he'll be successful?
i think hiten will suit in the realistic kind of films but not in typical masala films,his talent will go to waste there.but i think he's perfect for television he has the presence,talent ,loads of charms and the right kind of personality for tv,so he should stick to tv ,he should only do a film if a gr8 role comes his way otherwise not.

which actress does hiten looks the best with?why?
who else but his beautiful wife gauri simply because gauri hiten together on screen are completely 🤗 adorable, magical,spellbinding,bewitching,captivating 😍 .....ohhhhhhh i can go on & on 😍 ....but what to do that's the magic of the legendary gauri hiten pairing,both of them together leave an electrifying everlasting affect on me 😍 ....without even touching each other their eyes & subtle gestures convey so much of love,romance & passion as i have never seen any other pair portray till date 😳 ....i hope they get to do some good show together sooooooooon as in 'kyunki....' they are being wasted off late
. Edited by jashajasha - 16 years ago