Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Dis is a Cake 4 Handsu hunk b'day Boy Hitu...

*What do you think about Hiten as an actor? Rate him out of 10 on his acting ability.

D best, talented Actor ... 10/10.. he deserve disπŸ˜›

*What do you think of Hiten as a person?

He is d best as person, he respect all. especailly his relation... he is best as hubby, bro, frndz, an actor.

*What do you think of HIS other shows, like Kutumb, & KZK, Karam Apnan Apnan and so on..?

all mean all .. I watch all d shw 4 hitu only... his all d characetr I prefer

It Seem like Hiten  is stepping into bollywood. Your comments. Do you think he will be successful?

I don't thnk so. he is happy wid TV... if he may den i m happy 4 him. yes his fanz will always watch him wherever he may b....

In What Show you like Hiten Acting Better? Kyunki, KZK, Kutumb or KAA?

in all d shw.... he is multi talented actor

Which Actress  does Hiten look the best with? Why?

All... espceailly his wife guari. i like him wid Shwetha aslo.. n Guari of KAA... he is so handsu dat he make a nice pair wid all....

Wishin u mine darling Hiten a Happy b'day....luv u πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

gHT_BEST thumbnail

πŸ₯³HAPPY BIRTHDAY HITEN!πŸ₯³

Many many happy returns of the day! Hope you get all the success  in the world, and may all your wishes come true !AND I wish u n gauri live married together for ever and hapiness may kiss yr feet.Mashallah.

What do you think about Hiten as an actor? Rate him out of 10 on his acting ability.
Hiten is  an outstading actor.absolutely good looking dynamic and charsimatic.He is a natural actor a total stunner who acts naturally.He is one of the best actors india has today .

rating on acting 11/10

What do you think of Hiten as a person?

A SWEET HEART.A very down to earth person who ha sno attitude problem is kind  to every 1 friendly with every one .a gem of a person .

What do you think of HIS other shows, like Kutumb, & KZK, Karam Apnan Apnan and so on..?
The best character hiten tejwani has done is of pratham , pratham mittal and pratham mann ,he has just  given life to those charcetrs , You can actually feel those charcetrs because they seemed to be so real .Krana is another charcetr who is popular just because of hiten tejwani's qualities and acting else such a silly charcetr made look so good is just hiten's capability .and y just karan its allthe characters hiten has done has become big just cuz of his won acting talents .

It Seem like Hiten  is stepping into bollywood. Your comments. Do you think he will be successful?

Hiten is one actor who can do any kind of roles any where ,but i would personally like him do quality tv and maybe some good films not comercial but good quality meaningful films.

Gauri Tejwani ofcourse undoubtly ! They make the world's most beautiful couple mashallah and their chemistry is out of the world mashallah .They can make any one believe in love .They are naturals and superb just Amazing . mashallah😳😳

gaurilover thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HITENNNNN ❀️
MAY GOD GIVE U & GAURI ALL THE HAPPYNESS & SUCCESS IN YOUR LIFE πŸ₯³
Vrindz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
heyaHAPPY BDAY HITEN LUV UUUUUUUUUUUUUU

πŸ€—   πŸ€—
πŸ€—   πŸ€—
πŸ€—   πŸ€—
πŸ€—   πŸ€—
πŸ€—   πŸ€—
πŸ€—   πŸ€—
πŸ€—   πŸ€—
πŸ€—   πŸ€—
πŸ€—   πŸ€—
πŸ€—   πŸ€—
πŸ€—   πŸ€—
πŸ€—   πŸ€—
πŸ€—   πŸ€—
πŸ€—   πŸ€—
πŸ€—   πŸ€—
πŸ€—   πŸ€—
πŸ€—   πŸ€—
πŸ€—   πŸ€—
πŸ€—   πŸ€—
πŸ€—   πŸ€—
πŸ€—   πŸ€—
πŸ€—   πŸ€—
πŸ€—   πŸ€—
πŸ€—   πŸ€—
πŸ€—   πŸ€—
πŸ€—   πŸ€—
πŸ€—   πŸ€—
πŸ€—   πŸ€—
πŸ€—   πŸ€—
πŸ€—   πŸ€—
πŸ€—   πŸ€—
πŸ€—   πŸ€—
πŸ€—   πŸ€—
πŸ€—   πŸ€—
πŸ€—   πŸ€—
πŸ€—   πŸ€—
πŸ€—   πŸ€—
πŸ€—   πŸ€—
πŸ€—   πŸ€—
πŸ€—   πŸ€—
πŸ€—   πŸ€—
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Happy B'day Hiten......May god bless you with all the happiness and all your dreams come true...

Now the questions :
*What do you think about Hiten as an actor? Rate him out of 10 on his acting ability.....

I will give him 7/10 as an actor...but for putting up his heart and soul in all the roles...I will give him 10/10

*What do you think of Hiten as a person?
I think he is a good human being. I hope he becomes a bit more adventerous and risk-taking in his professional life......

*What do you think of HIS other shows, like Kutumb, & KZK, Karam Apnan Apnan and so on..?

I loved him as Pratham Mittal in Kutumb 1 and it reamains his best till date.....I loved Karan initially, but now he has become too weak.......

It Seem like Hiten is stepping into bollywood. Your comments. Do you think he will be successful?
Plain NO......coz Bollywood is a different platform altoghater.....and it takes more than good-looks and talent to make it there....he can only do side-supporting roles....but why comprpmise bollywood when he can be SRK on TV....

Which Actress does Hiten look the best with? Why?

He has been a hit only with Gauri coz his fans would not let him succeed with anyone else.......its a big hurdle for him....Opps I said it..but its a hard fact....
dishu thumbnail

firstly happy bday to u hiten...may all ur dreams come true...and may u get all the success in the coming year and may  u and gauri have a rocking life together😳...we all fans love uuuu so much😳😳

What do you think about Hiten as an actor? Rate him out of 10 on his acting ability.

hiten is a fantastic actor...he is a really hard working man and dat shows in his acting...he acts wid his soul dats why he is soo gudddd..😳

rating --10/10..

πŸ‘
he is a really wonderful human being...he is so down to earth and treats his fans soo nicely..and i have talked to him..he is just toooo sweet😳😳..he is a perect man😳😳

What do you think of HIS other shows, like Kutumb, & KZK, Karam Apnan Apnan and so on..?

well i loved him in in all type of roles..but pratham of kutumb 1 is really close to my heart...he potrayed dat character soooo welll ..and he was new in the industry dat time still he acted so well...i became his fan after dat show...that show is still the best for me...the pratham gauri magic was every where and it still is😳😳😳and  he looked damn hot as anurag...the suit really suited him ....as karan he is gr8 too ..loved him as bit negative dan a very sweet son and a passionate lover in kyunki.....actually he makes all the characters awesome wid his hardwork and dedicationπŸ‘

no way..he doing gr8 here and he shuld stay here and he in the king of tv industry..he has so much fans..he is getting gud money dan why would he go in films...he shuldnt go to bollywood😊

ofcourse dat has to be gauri...dey compliment each other so well...deir chemistry is awesome and people love dem together...they r the most popular couple....from kutumb to kyunki dey have been the most famous and loved couple and dats really an achievemt..dey got the best couple award the most no of time....itna reason toh kaafi hai dat why gauri suits him the most😳

btw gud topicπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by dishu - 16 years ago
hiten fan thumbnail

wish u a very very happy birthday hiten.may god shower happiness & success on u 😊 😊 

hiten is a versatile & natural actor.he can inact any kind of role.

rating-9.5 out of 10

hiten is a good human being , a fun loving person ,helpful & very down to earth.he is a caring husband😊  

i think kutumb is the best show he has acted in. it was a great show  with a beautiful story. his acting was very good in it.

he will be as successful in bollywood as he is on television.

he looks best only and only with gauri. their chemistry is mind blowing. they look very good together

Edited by hiten fan - 16 years ago
anju26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

β€οΈ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HITEN ❀️    

Hiten Tejwani is the BEST ACTOR IN TELEVISION He is a natural actor a total stunner who acts naturally. when he cry everyone cry wid him!

He is a really wonderful human being...he is so down to earth.He has a gr8 sense of humour,is naughty too.He is a good son,good bro & loving & caring husband (touchwood).He's dedicated and devoted to his job.

It Seem like Hiten is stepping into bollywood. Your comments. Do you think he will be successful?

He is happy wid TV... if he may den i m happy 4 him bcoz his fans r always wid him

what do you think of HIS other showslike,kutumb,kzk,karam apna apna& so on...?

I loves Hiten in every characters bti started to love him as Pratham. He potrayed that character soooo welll.Guri & Pratham chemistry was brilliant. karan he is gr8 too ..loved him,a good son and a passionate lover in kyunki...................

Which Actress does Hiten look the best with? Why?

Ofcouse wid Gauri dey compliment each other so well and looks stunning together.They make the world's most beautiful couple.GOD BLESS THEM ALWAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

πŸ₯³HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY πŸ₯³
Vrindz thumbnail

πŸ˜‰

Edited by PraThAm~GaURi - 16 years ago
Vrindz thumbnail
Happy B'Day Hittu!! <3