Alaipayuthe 3-7 March - Page 3

Posted: 16 years ago
Actually roja akka, i too can't stand it at all. Infact after watching the recent episode, i just can't take it any longer 😭 😡
I think we all can give up on this (as Roja says) - Trash!   😃

Although for the life of me I cannot understand, how actresses who act so well in movies, cannot act for a single cent in serial. What is wrong? Meena, Malavika, Kausalya and Suganthi. Sometimes even Radhika. 😡
Well, im now formally informing that im quiting this crap 😡 😡 I've no choice and regret for starting this tread.

Caryn, i have to agree with you on Kausalya acting skill. I tooo soooo suprised and wondering about her acting already 😭 😭 I used to like her acting so much last time.... 😕
It is okay Nets. We all thought this is going to be different from the others. It was our biggest mistake.

Well, mind you, what do we expect from serial directors? Nothing but crap.   😡 😡 😡

I was home early on Monday and about 5 in TV2 they were showing local dramas/serial. That is when I concluded, our local drama surpasses some of the serials telecasted by SunTV/Jaya TV. They were showing on a guy who was infected with HIV and how he is begging his best friend to take care of his wife and child as he is not going to be around. Like I said, the acting and direction was more realistic then we see in imported serials. Kudos for Malaysian directors/actors/actresses. 👏 👏 👏
can anyone update me on the status....it has been more then 2 weeks i did not watch his serial...jz wanna know how far it has gone.plzzzz
plz update me on the status plzzzzz...it has been long long time i did not watch tiz serial.
someone plz give me updates plz...
frends, can u all tell me where i can get alaipayuthey title song...it is nice 2 hear 😳 😳 😳 [ 😍 Edited by geethanjalli_92 - 16 years ago