Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Additi put under the scanner by Ekta

ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Additi put under the scanner by Ekta

Additi Gupta aka Heer Maan, who is the latest addition to Ekta's list of newcomers, has been put under observation by the soap queen.

On Ekta's insistence, she was taken to a well-known dentist to beautify her smile. Confirms the actress, "Yes, I have had two sittings so far. Actually my teeth are crowded and they overlap each other so I had to get that corrected. It is basically to acquire a beautiful smile."

Additi has also been placed under the strict guidance of a dietician so that she knocks off the extra kilos. Additi, who is a foodie, is now on a strict diet. She says, "I have been advised by the dietician not to have rice, burgers and soft drinks. I start my day with juices and am allowed only two chapattis with each meal. My meal consists of two rotis, dal and sabzi. But I am not complaining as it is for my benefit."

She adds, "I was required to run in the fields for shooting the promo of the serial and this helped me beat off four kilos in 20 days which is quite good."

There is also a buzz that Additi goes to Siddhivinayak temple with her guide Ekta every Tuesday. About it, she informs us, "I went with Ekta to Siddhivinayak last Tuesday for the first time. I believe that we will be going this Tuesday also. I have heard that this temple is very pious and prayers get fulfilled so let's see. We want to have God's blessings with us."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
this is an old article...already posted here
laviza97 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i found it now............................
-Anusha- thumbnail
OMG i think this is serial starting article..
Already posted..Now ekta dont even know who is AG😆
laviza97 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yeah.
itz posted on 4 march 2008.
i n half yr ago............
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Article is very old and already Posted. Topic Closed.

KDMHMD Dev Team.