poo_supi thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I jsut writing a short update.

Somebody is robbing some money and leaving a note. Sujata,Ambika,Sundari and Kanchan are curious as to who is robbing and they come to an idea that everybody should  write so that the they would verify the handwriting and they do but they doubt farzana and baku bai.

One day Ambika follows baku ben to a building but ambika sprains her leg and tells ambika that she had followed Bakuben and she know that on the 16th floor of that building there is a kiddy party and they play cards. bakuben must have gone there. ambika tells let me go and ask her.

Ambika ask Baku bai regarding where she had gone? but Baku bai tells that i went to sell some papads. ambika tells that where is the money and no details are given here. Baku ben tells ambika that who are you? what am i to you? you dont own me and i am not answerable to anyone. ambika is shocked by her words. Bakuben tells her that i am not doing any favour. and i am not eaing free food here. i am working for it and throws the mirchi plate on the bed and leaves in anger leaving all other shocked.

It is night time, ambika come to have dinner and Sundari and kanchan serve food . ambika eats but she remembers Bakuben words and starts crying. Kanchan tells not to feel bad and she tells that when you get angry on us, we also feel bad but dont worry she is angry and she will tell us.

Ambika is speaking to anuj that bakuben did not know how to speak to Ambika. this was not the way to speak. we have to do something. she tells anuj to say something but anuj tells what can we do.

In the morning, bakuben wakes up shakuben. but shakuben as usual forgets that they have to go out. Bakuben tells we have to elave soon and you know what you have to tell ambika. Shaku tells yes. shakuben and bakuben are ready to leave when they meet ambika they tell her that they are going to see the matinee show and the show is very far from this place and they will be late and they leave.Ambika tells that no one should follow her and she is sure that bakuben will tell her everything.

Ambika is teaching anuj how to act like a muslim girl but anuj does not know how to act naturally. they see bakuben leaving and ambika forces anuj to go with them. he tries to get in the same rickshaw where bakuben and shakuben were going but bakuben drives her off. anuj does not know what to do and how to follow them. ambika tells him to do something. anuj sees his bike and is starting his bike and bakuben reccognises him and come and tells anuj  dont you want to come with us and see where we are going. anuj feels embrassed that he is caught and ambika tells no we dont want to come and bakuben leaves and ambika hit him saying that you are useless.

Bakuben and shakuben come to the temple and bakuben gives her the chit and tells her not to forget and come to umeed bhavan in the evening. shaku tells her that this is the last thing i am doing it for you. Bakuben tells that i was wrong to shout at ambika. i will tell her everything when time comes. and the serial ends

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
thanx a lot for the update!!!! 😃 Felt bad for Ambika when Bakuben blasted her like that! But I guess this kinda scene was needed to show the bond b/w the two of them and I guess their strife will end soon!