•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
Hey Guys,

I just wana know wats ur view on KDMHMD ?How impressive was first two episodes ....do u think it will turn into a real good daily soap or will turn as saas bahu style like all other shows....Wats ur expectation from this show?

Looking forward to see ur views.

Enjoy ๐Ÿ˜› ,

Zareen

Sounds harsh but I know what Mayi's shows are like....a few months down the line and KDMHMD will be exactly like all the other K serials with ex flames; deaths and miscarriages...

BUT - It's always the starting of the show that's worth watching!

At the moment the show's had a slow but impressive start....I'm looking forward to the main lead plus the love story that'll follow!๐Ÿ˜ณ

if the focus remains the love story only, like the pure love stories that actually exist and they dun go to Benaras or Delhi or wherever then it might continue to grasp attention,,otherwise its really hard NOT to keep all the soaps alike,,,
it will b like the usual balaji show

and ekta herself said that she won't say that it is different as this show too will have the usual balaji thadka๐Ÿ˜† but this will focus more on the love story & the family situated in 2 countries๐Ÿ˜ณ

so i am a bit interested to watch this show
Originally posted by nibbles

Sounds harsh but I know what Mayi's shows are like....a few months down the line and KDMHMD will be exactly like all the other K serials with ex flames; deaths and miscarriages...

BUT - It's always the starting of the show that's worth watching!

At the moment the show's had a slow but impressive start....I'm looking forward to the main lead plus the love story that'll follow!๐Ÿ˜ณ

I agree with u that after a passage of time all balaji shows become craps just hope it wont turn out like all other k series but a pure love story.

I don't think Ekta is ready to change the type of her shows, it's Saas Bahu Serial for sure INSHALLAH....
I saw one of her interview, she said it's the real India we live in, I wonder how she can say like this?!!? ๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by farislove - 16 years ago
I have lots of expectations from this show... n i msure ekta will do her best to ruin this show after 6-7 mnths... but still i m hoping for the best ๐Ÿ˜› .

First two episode were kinda slow but overall decent start ๐Ÿ˜ƒ