Article--Tasneem--Good to be Bad

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

You're back playing the vamp in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil. Yes, but Daljeet is complete- ly different from Mohini of Kyunkii Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. She's a Punjabi girl full of tadka. Speaking of Mohini, one hard- ly gets to see you in Kyunkii.. That's because my track isn't in the spotlight. Any- way, I've been in Punjab shooting for Kis Desh… Most TV actors shift from bad to good. Mohini hasn't .. aren't you bored? No, I'm very possessive about Mohini. I have created all her nuances. If she changes, her quirks will have to change too. Also, Mohini isn't a typical vamp.. she's plain selfish. Renu- ka of Kumkum was the classic black character. No qualms about playing mum (Kyunkii...) and aunt (Kis Desh...) to actors your age? As an actress it's my job to play different characters. What's important is that I do justice to the role. I can't understand why actors have issues playing older charac- ters. Are you a part of Ekta Kapoor's Mahabharat? (Laughs) No, I'm happy creating Mahabharat in other people's lives. What about movies? I have received offers but the dates didn't work out. I have no regrets because TV has given me everything I could have asked for. I refuse to be silly like several tel- ly actors who dump the tube for bit roles in films. How's your equation with your saas? (Smiles) It's nothing like what you see on TV My mum-in-law has tak- . en my mother's place.

www.bodhtree.com
ooh...thank you for the article...certainly seems interesting...she is so versatile! 😳 😳

Thanks for sharing!

Keep smiling..

Love

Soni

thanks! 😳
She's so sweet... I love her role as Mohini, she acts so stupid which makes her a good actress... 😆 😳
I just simply love her!She's a versatile actress😛!

Thnx for sharin,dear😳...
Edited by ~*~A~*~ - 16 years ago