Other Shows - NDTV Imagine

Written update for 4th March

poo_supi thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Bakuben comes to Umeed bhavan and starts looking for Shakuben. Maggie stops and tells that Shakuben is not here and she is not here since morning. she suddenly remembers and tells that Bakuben shakuben was with you. where is she. Bakuben gets tensed and leaves. Maggie tells i should inform Ambika regarding Shakuben. Maggie informs Ambika and Ambika is shocked hearing this news.

She questions Bakuben and tells her that i dont have any right in your private life but i do want to know something about Shakuben. I have the right to know where is she? Bakuben pleads and tells i dont know. Bakuben tells what you dont know both of you went together. i am asking where is she? Bakuben tells that we had gone to the temple, i had given her the money and the note with this address. i dont know where is she and starts crying. 

Shakuben is wandering here and there.she goes to the pav bhaji stall and orders pav bhaji but seeing that she does not have money. she leaves from there. She wanted to cross the road but she is unable to cross the road, so she stops a man and tells him to help her to cross the road. He helps her. Shakuben goes and sits on the rock. The man see from his car window man and wonders and feels sorry for her.

Meanwhile Sujata and Kanchan come to to the temple and stars searching for her but they are unable to find her. both of them meet the security guard and ask him did you see any old lady and they show him the photo. the security guard recognizes her and tells she has been here since morning. he thought she was a beggar. sujata gets angry and tells does she look like her beggar and panics to where has her grandmother gone? Both sujata and Kanchan are in tears what must have happened to shakuben? has she eaten? and they go back home.

All are worried at Umeed bhavan. all of them blame Bakuben. suddenly the police come and tells that shakuben is found and all are relieved. everyone wants to meet her. Bakuben tells i want to come to. But sundari taunts here that bcoz of you she was in this state.

They enter the man house and all are happy to see Shakuben eating. Baku was overjoyed seeing her and comes and hugs her and tells thank god you are safe. I am sorry for leaving you alone. Shaku tell cmon joins us in eating. see sandeep has prepared for us. the man says i am  not Sandeep but rajad.   All thanks him and tell no. Ambika thanks him for taking care of shakuben. Rajad says when i saw her. she told me about her forgetfulness so i remembered about my grandmother who had the same problem and tells them  i will do something for her. ambika is happy and tells will her problem of forgetting will be solved. Rajad tells there is no cure but something can be done.

All of them have a round table conference in Umeed bhavan and start accusing Bakuben and tells why was she need of money? Bakuben tells she cannot tell now. Paroma tell that you cant go against the rules and tells if you dont tell that you have no right to stay here. Bakuben leaves. shakuben tells if she leaves then i will leave too. Paro tells after what she has done to youu, you side her. Shakuben says yes, i am with her, i know what is she going through but i wont tell as i have promised her. ambika and other coax shakuben to tell something. but shakuben remain admant.

the children are fighting over holi and one of the children get hurt and ambika, sujata and sundari take him to the hospital and they admit him but they are shocked to see Bakuben there. They come to Bakuben when a nurse tells them that this are your husband medical bill and you have to pay them. Bakuben has no words and nods Ambika takes the medical bill and bakuben leaves and tells her husband how is he feeling now? Her husband tells that where were you and i wanted you to be near me. so i was calling you. Bakuben tells i am here don't worry and see ambika and sundari and are shocked.

In umeed bhavan, shakuben tells that now that all of you know the reason i hope you will not be angry with her. Paroma tells why is she taking care of her husband who has thrown her out. He did not even care abt her. He got married to you but where has he remembered his marriage vows. Baku ben tells that i have haven't forgotten the vows. i did not forget that in good and bad time i have to be with him. Ambika and everyone side Baku and tells that what she has done they all agree with her. the serial ends with Bakuben with a smiling face.

Edited by poo_supi - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the half update....missed the show! felt bad for poor ol shakuben stranded in the big bad city...
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
loved yest's episode..literally was in tears 😭
divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Knew Bakuben was looking after her husband...that was the reason for secrecy because she was afraid the others would scold her or stop her...there is a purpsoe for humanity.