Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wida thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: kinkz

SPOILER....I read it in the website....Prem gonna die and then his bro agreez to marry Heer.

what😕 please i dont wanr rhis to happen

Tomiko thumbnail

Well seeing as Prem is going to die [I've heard this about 6 times now], I'm sure he'll fall hard for Heer which will make it harder for her to marry his brother😕...

So I'm expecting some cuteeee Prem-Heer scenes before the inevitable happens!

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: nibbles

Well seeing as Prem is going to die [I've heard this about 6 times now], I'm sure he'll fall hard for Heer which will make it harder for her to marry his brother😕...

Well, the story sounds similar to me😳

I dont want Prem to die, but we will have to wait and watch but I am sure, P will love H

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nibbles

I totally think this is what will happen...Ekta is a Maiya of making rocking pair and then breaking them to never reunite again!
pm rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think he will definetly love her..but first as usual in ekta's serial they will have a really good chemistry..i wonder how his entry gonna be tomorrow.. 😍 from wht i hear and saw his pic..he looks quite cute! 😳
k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ candyfloss even I thnk so. as I saw d last epi of KZK n dere heer was shwn wid his luv n d guy was sum1 else. n as v all say dat prem is apoorva.... so i thnk she will fall in luv wid sum1 else....( whch I thnk is impossible as she is ekta heroines naaa)

@amina.. yes nandaji me 2 here as it is ekta shw so hw can I nt b here 😆 . ekta ki fan jo hoon 😉