Other Topics

Our next MOTW are....?

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi friendsπŸ€—,

Our last victim on the hotseat was Nets and she gave us good entermaint...n shared her good news with us and escaped easily from IF griller Jas...πŸ˜†

its time for the next one....πŸ˜‰

Hints:

-She is Miss Taiwan

-007 is her lucky numbers...hmm...maybe a secret agent?πŸ€”

- For the last 3-4 months, she have been familiar with the name "Anjali"

-Her knownledge about Kollywood movies are amazing😳

-She is also a diehard fan of Kanaa Kanum KalangalπŸ˜ƒ

its none other than

Ginny_007

Its time to Grill Ginny guys....πŸ˜‰

Edited by meli - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caryn thumbnail
Welcome to the hotseat, Ginny. Congrats pah congrats. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Aamah.... why Ms. Taiwan? My first question.
ginny007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey thanx a lot guys!! am so happy to be in this hotseat.......hmm.hmm....

infact,i got a bit panicky initially when i read Meli's PM and saw this...was wondering how am going to answer all these...imm i went n saw neth's answers last week..Btw Congrats neths on the baby!! I hope i get to answer most of ur qs.

Well caryn.....this is for u...I am staying in taiwan at the moment and will be moving out soon..n as Meli knows only me in taiwan, i become Ms.Taiwan(Lucky me!!! :))
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Here are my Qs Ginny:

Your original name?
Age?
Tell us about your family?

Your favourite type of flowers are:

What do you hate eating?

Your favourite hobby?

What time is it now?

Your favourite colour?

Your favourite alphabet?

ur favourite chocolate?

You go to sleep at...

You wake up at...

Your favourite gift was...

Your favourite month...
How dod u land up in IF?
your close friends in iF?

What do you like best about IF?

what do you dislike about IF?

night or day?

friend or family?

love or friendship?

do u believe in...

love at first sight?

god?

aliens?

monsters?

religion?

hope?

luck

heaven..

soul mates..

next summer...

next week...

next year...

Do you have and pets?

The worst sound in the world?

the best sound in the world?

The person that makes you cry the most is...

Chicken/ pork:

Your favorite piece of clothing is:

Your favorite sport(s) to play is:

curly or straight hair?

You are addicted to...

favourite music...

favourite movie?

the happiest memory?

the saddest memory?

what would u do if....

- a boy kissed you?

- someone tryed to kill you?

- someone made fun of you or your family?

- someone bullied you or your friend?

- someone tried to steal your belongings?

what would u say if...

a stranger came to you and said "your mum told me to drop you home"?

an enemy cursed your family?

complete alphabet a to z

a b c d e f g h i ...

complete numbers up to 50...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10...

What cant you wait for in life?

Favourite Tamil serial?

Favourite restuarant?

Favourite emoticion...

last time you got scared was..

What are you scared of...

Most annoying this...

Most smelliest thing...

Most funniest thing..

Most kindest person..

i am going.....

I do/do not like dogs because

I do/do not like cats because

Will I be back with more questions?

Childhood Questions

1. What is your first memory?

2. What was your favorite toy?

3. What was your favorite game?

4. Any non-family member adults stick out in your mind? Who were they,
and how did you know them? Why do they stick out?

5. Who was your best friend when you were growing up?

6. What is your fondest, childhood memory?

7. What is your worst childhood memory?

Likes & Dislikes Questions

1. What's been your favorite movie of all time?

2. Read any good books? What were they?

3. What do you watch on the Television?

4. When it comes to politics, do you care? If so, which way do you
tend to vote? If not, why don't you care?

5. What type of places do you hang out in with your friends?

6. What type of places do you hang out in with your family?

7. What would be the perfect gift for you?

8. What's the most beautiful thing you've ever seen?

9. What time of day is your favorite?

10. What kind of weather is your favorite?

11. What is your favorite drink? (Coffee, Coke, Juice, Beer, Wine,
etc.)

Rapid-Fire

Kolly/holly

songs/movies

blue/pink

Rajni/Kamal

Ajith/Vijay

Sada/Bhavana

Jyothika/Simran

Vivek/Vedivelu

Kolangal/Arase

Lakshmi/ Anjali

Shankar/Maniratnam
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congrats Ginny 😳 You are happy to be in hotseat 😲 Well, you have to wait for Jas... πŸ˜† 😳 But as Meli said, i manage to escape easily πŸ˜† πŸ˜† And thanks for your wishes dear 😳

Umm here are my questions gal.....

1. Where were you exactly from before being Ms.Taiwan πŸ˜‰ ?

2. Tell us something about yourself?

3. Do you like anjali serials? What makes you to carry on watching that serial?

4. You leaving from Taiwan soon? Where to?
Edited by netra_rama - 16 years ago
jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
congo shongo ginny. i shall come back later with questions for you. you get on with these butt warmers.... πŸ˜†
ginny007 thumbnail

πŸ˜›

This content was originally posted by: meli

Here are my Qs Ginny:
Mels kouthiteengalae...
Your original name? My name means gold
Age?  mid 20's
Tell us about your family? On my side,paati,parents,sis ,BIL and their 2 lovely kids,1 brother.on my hubby's side,his parents and his bro and him :)

Your favourite type of flowers are: nice fragrance flowers...like malli,rose

What do you hate eating? well any fruits

Your favourite hobby? Listening to music,solving SUdoku,browsing,Books,playing games

What time is it now? Its 6:35 pm..i hope i finish this soon and get ready to prepare dinner..

Your favourite colour? Black,White,Pink

Your favourite alphabet? S(My name startswith it :)Actually there aint any thing like tht..havent given it a thought muchπŸ˜•

ur favourite chocolate?  5 Star,Gems,Mr.Pops,Polo

You go to sleep at... Usually later than 1..i finish talking with my ppl and then go to sleep...

You wake up at... Thts again late..8am in the morning..

Your favourite gift was... .Gifts in any form is wonderfull.I wd def treasure watver ppl give me...stuff toys are preferrable though :)πŸ˜›

Your favourite month... .May...Summer vacation month..Actually thts how it was bfore(Schooll and coll)...n now its bcoz i get to go to India during tht month every year..so summer will be my fav time of the year..
How dod u land up in IF? .I wanted to know the ending of my fav Naga serial..so wasbrowsing for tht 1 when i landed in this and now its my favourite site..I who never used to watch serials(Infact used to scold my paati who rarely watches them too πŸ˜›)got so addicted to it and now i have started watching it so as to update it :)..am so glad i found this 1 and am def goingto miss it...
your close friends in iF? .Actually i havent interacted with tht many ppl here..But mels has def been a lot of support for me...Nishi who was here temporarily also formed a good bond..i wd def not like to leave any of theIfians.Arjun,Jiggly,jenim,nallu,vani,kavita,usha,rojakka, Pokiri,jas,neths,preeti,uma,every1 who has encouraged me with the updates....its a special bond with all these ppl....

What do you like best about IF? .I guess everything..The thing that u can discuss all the rubbish that they portray..vent out ur feelings abt anything..Puzzles,games...discussions..am sure all sections just rock!!

what do you dislike about IF? .Silent readers...Well,to tell the truth,i was 1 for a long time until 1 day when Anjali serial wasnt updated and therewerent ppl..So i thought i willtake it up...But then now as am updating,i feel ppl shd come out of their shell to encourage the updaters...IT does a whole load of encouragment to them...i am sure this is not a prob with IF but with ppl..so i just hope ppl volunteer more ....

night or day? .Night

friend or family? .Both

love or friendship? .i have my love..so its friendship

do u believe in...

love at first sight?
.Nope...

god? .Def yes

aliens? .No

monsters? .Nope

religion? .Well  i believe in my religion andhave no probs with others believing in their own too

hope? .Yes

luck : .I do need my luck on certain days

heaven.. .Yes..I will def land up there 1 day..will detail u then...:)

soul mates..

next summer...
.India

next week... .Packingn stuff

next year... .PS

Do you have and pets? .Nope...

The worst sound in the world? .Some irritating noise when u r sleeping

the best sound in the world? a baby's first cry when it lands on earth

The person that makes you cry the most is... .More than the person,its my family...when i had to move away from them after marriage..n even now after my visits and when i have to return to my place,it makes me cry a lot....its just that i cant control my tears when am leaving them

Chicken/ pork: .Staunch vegetarian

Your favorite piece of clothing is: SAlwar/Skirts

Your favorite sport(s) to play is: .Pandi,Hide and seek,football(with my niece),cricket with cousins...anythign as long as i have a group of ppl to play with....i play even with balloon..:)

curly or straight hair? .Straight hair
You are addicted to...

favourite music...
.Depends on mood..and if its new ARR movie,then its that i will be addicted to for some time..otherwise some old illaiyaraja songs and carnatic songs and shlogam

favourite movie? .Most of maniratnam movies,Home alone,Harry potter,Kuch kuch hota hai,anbe sivam..actually  too many

the happiest memory? .When i got college first in 1 of my semester examinations...

the saddest memory? .The loss of my thatha.Though it has been many years and i was really small...But that was the first death i saw and its still etched in the memory...i start crying when i just thnk of that...(my eyes are already drenched now ):(

what would u do if....

- a boy kissed you?
.First thing,i wd have to chk who the boy is..Stranger cant come to me that easily...

- someone tryed to kill you?  .Hahahaha.....tht wd be difficult for him...am always surrounded by ppl...too difficult man!

- someone made fun of you or your family? .I wd get irritated and move out ....if they persist give them my agmark yelling and move out

- someone bullied you or your friend? .Will move out of tht place..IF its me,loose edho solradunnu poinde iruppen..But if its my friend,i will ask them to mind their own business....vellai illaina,i will ask them to come home and assign some work...

- someone tried to steal your belongings? .Advice kodutha aruthuduven..apparam stealing pakkame poga maata

what would u say if...

a stranger came to you and said "your mum told me to drop you home"?
. Enakku vazhi theriyum..if u want i will lead u the way..

an enemy cursed your family? .I dont believe in all these curses..I believe in god and he will def ensure that nothing wll happen to any1 ..

complete alphabet a to z

a b c d e f g h i ... Aiyoda...
.Been a long time since i studied this..yaaravadu kaapathngalen....xyz...

complete numbers up to 50...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10...
.11 12 13 14 15...adhukkapparam enakku theriyadu as i am just tht much old...πŸ˜›  πŸ˜‰

What cant you wait for in life? .There is not 1 thing in particular..Acc to situations and things i just get too eager..Now amjust waiting for the day to go to india...am getting restless and counting the days

Favourite Tamil serial? .Kana kaanumkaalangal and any naga directed 1s...

Favourite restuarant? .TGIf at the moment...but gangothri rocks any time..

Favourite emoticion... πŸ˜‰

last time you got scared was..
.When i had to stay alone for a week in taiwan...

What are you scared of... .Scared of staying alone in the night..(WEll am getting used to it)

Most annoying this... .When others get credit for a work that u had done,,showoffs

Most smelliest thing... .Eli setha naatham Ergh! it stinks!!

Most funniest thing.. .Some moments in college..ACtually there are lots of moments..but u know just at tht time..n u end up laughing

Most kindest person.. .My paati

i am going..... .to madras

I do/do not like dogs because .they are cute and cuddly.

I do/do not like cats because .NO views

Will I be back with more questions?
Aiyo plz meli...save me from this tirade....idhu podum!
Childhood Questions

1. What is your first memory?
.Well i dont remember it  much as i was too small

2. What was your favorite toy? .Anything cuddly and cute

3. What was your favorite game?  .Computer games-when i was small,used to play digger,bricks..those were my favourites..Cricket is my fav anytime

4. Any non-family member adults stick out in your mind? Who were they,
and how did you know them? Why do they stick out?
.I guess all my friends stick out ..(Mind it...they are all adults only now πŸ˜‰).WE have been together right through school,same coll and some of them same office...n we are all still close..we have a special bond and i cherish those...other than that,it wd be my maid who was there with me right through my childhood..She was a year or2 elder to me..but was always a good friend to me..

5. Who was your best friend when you were growing up? .it has been changing..n we are always a group of friends..n ofcoz my sis was a good friend to me.

6. What is your fondest, childhood memory? .When ever my dad used to get me some stuff for getting good marks..he was always there with some goodies when he hears i get good marks..
7. What is your worst childhood memory? .I had to be admitted in hospitals frequently owing to illhealth...tht was a bore

Likes & Dislikes Questions

1. What's been your favorite movie of all time?
.Mouna raagam,roja

2. Read any good books? What were they? .Robincook,harry potter,sidney sheldon,jeffrey archer,used to enidblyton,secret seven,famous five,tinkle...those are my fav..i still read tinkle when i get my hands on it.

3. What do you watch on the Television? .OVer here its CNN,Travel and living and some movie channels..Actually anything tht grabs my attention

4. When it comes to politics, do you care? If so, which way do you
tend to vote? If not, why don't you care?
.Actually i dont care abt it at all.but generally read little stuff so as to keep myself updated with things happening ard..

5. What type of places do you hang out in with your friends?  restaurants,shopping malls

6. What type of places do you hang out in with your family? Temples,restaurants,beach,

7. What would be the perfect gift for you? Gift in any form is acceptable to me...Kudukarde jasthi,idhula enna solradu...;)

8. What's the most beautiful thing you've ever seen? .A land surrounded by water and mountains...evening time..sunset...u just sit there and a slight breeze...Tht sight is so beautiful

9. What time of day is your favorite?  break time during work ?? ;)

10. What kind of weather is your favorite? .Autumn/SPring...Pleasant weather altogether

11. What is your favorite drink? (Coffee, Coke, Juice, Beer, Wine,
etc.)
.Coke

Rapid-Fire

Kolly/holly
.kolly

songs/movies .Songs

blue/pink .Pink

Rajni/Kamal .Kamal

Ajith/Vijay .None

Sada/Bhavana .Bhavna(Sorry jiggs)

Jyothika/Simran .Simran

Vivek/Vedivelu .Vivek

Kolangal/Arase .None

Lakshmi/ Anjali None again

Shankar/Maniratnam  .Maniratnam anyday!!!

Hi guys i tried my best to answer everything...n man it took 1 whole hour to do this...am soooooooo tired..u made me think hard after a long whileπŸ€”Phew Phew.!!!1

Edited by ginny007 - 16 years ago
ginny007 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: netra_rama

Congrats Ginny 😳 You are happy to be in hotseat 😲 Well, you have to wait for Jas... πŸ˜† 😳 But as Meli said, i manage to escape easily πŸ˜† πŸ˜† And thanks for your wishes dear 😳
.Aiyo neths,.u have scared me a lot already...Jas konjam paarthu pottu kudunga...so twins again?? ;:)
Umm here are my questions gal.....

1. Where were you exactly from before being Ms.Taiwan πŸ˜‰ ?
.Moi from singara chennai bfore this..was born and brought upp in Chennai land...
2. Tell us something about yourself?
.Idhellam konjam overa thaan irukku..naan romba adakkamana ponnu,arivali,nallava,vallava,naalum therinjava...Idhellam edhuvumkadaiyadu..Its just that i take some time to get to know ppl...once i become close,then thts it...i am a big chatterbox with them...always smiling(thts wat my friends complain of...bayandu poralam)helpful,sensitive(to certain things),not easy to move initially...simple..Idhu podum ninaikaren...
3. Do you like anjali serials? What makes you to carry on watching that serial?
.I def  dont like it..Its just that as i am updating it,i am watching it...or rather let me put it like this.....i want to update it so i am watching it..?Its nice to c the encouragement tht u ppl give and hence i feel i want to do it...Otherwise there is no big interest..And adhu ippo ummachi seriala pordu..so its ok..

WAt makes me carry watching it...all teh good words and encouragement from u guys def!
4. You leaving from Taiwan soon? Where to?

.Will be moving to US soon after going to india....soon yes..in another 2 weeks...

ginny007 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: jasunap

congo shongo ginny. i shall come back later with questions for you. you get on with these butt warmers.... πŸ˜†

thanx jas...already nariya per merattitanga...konjam paarthu pottu kudunga Jas

usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
congrats ginny! Heres my question:

1. What is your occupation?

2. Well, your favourite song?

3. What do you think of the world today?

4. Are you a party girl in your college days?

5. What are your ambitions and dreams?

6. So what do you think about child abuse? What ways can you prevent from this happening?