Written Upd 5th Mar - Veerji calls Canada

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
PLEASE USE THE THANK YOU BUTTON

The episode starts with Heer bringing Meher downstairs..Meher seems least interested...they bring her to where everyone is..Daljeet sees and makes a face...Veerji looks at Meher and Heer and thinks..Heer makes Meher sit by Bebe..Balwant talks to Veerji that Meher looks so beautiful..Veerji says, you never know when daughters grow up...you were right, it was always a good idea to invest in stocks...Balwant says, you dont worry about tht, your money is safe with me and you will get it doubled...Veerji says, as long as you are there, I dont need to worry about anything...

Bebe looks at Meher and says, Your friend is also very pretty..Parjaiji says its my elder daughter..Bebe says she is married right? Parjaiji says no..bebe says, the elder is sitting unmarried and you are getting the younger one married...everyone is shocked....Daljeet siezes the opportunity and says, Heer is one in a million, she is already married...in her childhood..to Prem, son of Lalitji, they are very rich..but its a different thing tht they havent spoken ever till date...but he is very strong in his word..isnt it so Veerji, Veerji agrees tht he is true to his words...the grooms mother says, the guy is from Canada, and they havent spoken ever, now a days even the village boys dont wanna marry..wht will he wht if he doesnt come back? bebe says there must be something wrong with the girl...the other woman agrees..Heer feels ashamed..and Daljeet smirks...Heer leaves...

Heer is standin in the terrace and Parjaiji tells her not to take it to heart what they said, they named her Heer for a reason, it was clear night with stars alite, like it was diwali and then you were born at 12:30 and like the whole world became beautiful...Heer looks up at the sky..Parjaiji says, you are related to this vast sky...dont worry..and she then tells her about Prem's birth and how he never used to sleep and would cry all the time...and then how suddenly he started sleeping and prems mom and I would joke tht may be he would cry becoz he didnt get you...Heer says, what has these stories got to do with my life, was the marriage fixed bcoz Prem was Dad's friends son...Parjaiji says, no, your love story was written by God...and tells her about the Heer Ranjha explain..and says, you were made for each other...you are Prem's heer...and it is a mothers wish that the night this sky will shine with all its glroy, my Heer will get her Prem..and Heer shys...and smiles..and Prjaiji leaves...

Veerji is standing, Daljeet says what would I do, all the men were there..I mean the whole village was there..whose mouth would I shut..now everyone will talk about it...what would we do? She says you have never seen the guy..neither has Heer..he lives in Canada..who knows how he is...may be he has had affairs or even married someone...Veerji shuts his eyes in pain..Daljeet sees Parjaiji and says, gone is the time when Heer used to wait for Ranjha..I say we should look here, there are plenty here..Balwant looks on..veerji says, no need to talk to anyone..i know my friend and his son helps him in busines...Daljeet says, well, what if something bad happens? People will only call Heer names of characterless, bad and something not right with her....veerji say looks angry...Daljeet says, well why dont you do it once then...i mean make the call once, why so much ego and arrogance about it? Call and confirm for yourself...Veerji gets angry and says, I will not do anything llike tht, if Lalit had to break the promise he would have long time back...i know him and he will keep his word..and Veerji storms out...Parjaiji follows him and says, you are very right, and we all know the relation is very pure..but to shut other peoples mouth, why dont you make the call once? Please talk to them..veerji leaves...and later thinks of what Bebe, Daljeet and others talked about Heer...He is having a hard time and he looks at the phone....and deicdes to make the call..he goes to the phone and picks up the receiver...and calls the exchange..and asks him to make a call to Canada and gives the number...

There is party going on..and someone else picks up and Veerji asks if its lalitji's cell phone..The guy says yes.and asks who is he? Veerji says he is calling from India..the guys asks him to hold for a second...and he goes to call Lalitji..it is shown tht he has become very famous and it is a party in his honor...everyone is congratulating him and the press is hounding him..the guy goes to Lalit and says you have a call sir, and Lalit says later, the guy tells Veerji to call later..Veerji says, please tell lalit its his friend Balraj from India..The guy says ok and tries to reach Lalit..who is being swarmed by people who are congratulating him..finally when Lalit is getting up on the stage, the guy reaches Lalit and says, sir its a call from your friend..Lalit, questioningly asks, which friend..Veerji on the line hears this and is shocked...the guy says, you please try to understand lalit ji is getting angry..Veerji thinks how can Lalit forget his country and his friend...Veerji tells him, please will you try again...the guy goes and stands by where everyone is standing..and here Lalit is giving a speach as to how one leaves their own country to settle in another country and makes it their own..and tht people should let the past be past and move on..Veerji hears this and is shocked....he lets the receiver fall off and is stunned...he walks off alone at night in the field..Parjaiji comes running calling out for him and asks where is he going...he does not answer and keeps walking off..parjaiji is tearful...veerji walks on and remembers his old friendship days with Lalit and how they were close..he goes to a small temple and remembers something from the past...and how lalit had shown Veerji the cards for Heer-prems marriage and how Lalit had promised him tht Heer and Prem would get married here...and they place the cards at Gods feet...flashback ends and Veerji keeps thinking of the day Lalit left..He sits by the small temple and cries (I felt so bad..poor Veerji :( :( )..he walks to the other side of the field, still tearful and sits on the ground..parjaiji comes running and asks what is wrong and she is scared...Veerji doesnt say anything..but turns towards Parjaji and parjaiji sees him crying and gets scared and begs him to tell what happened..Veerji says, after going to a differnt country, his friend changed...Parjaji aks now what will happen to our Heer...and They hold each other and cry..(So sad..such awesome acting!!)

Awww 😭 I cant see this...what will happen now? 😭
very emotional episode..so everything is building up suspense on prem..Poor Heer has no clue..
wow day by day da story is gettin so gud! 😛
poor heer what will happen 2 heer who has always lived her life 4 prem and wished 4 his happiness before her own. 😭 😭
in addition, one should never 4get dere past and 4get all their vows and friendship. friends r still friends no matter how our lives change, no matter how far away we live. Friendship should be mantained to an extent and one should always remain faithful and one should never be embarassed to address their friend as their friend instead they should be proud 2 hav a friend like this and say wid pride that they r lucky 2 hav such a wonderful friend!

Jasmine
lovely story line ..i am emjoying every bit

thanks for te update