Paranormal

Dream: ur views on it!

Posted: 16 years ago

Hey friends,

if anyone asks u "what is DREAM?" what answer will u give? Truely speaking, what is actually dream? I am sure we see dream every night, even if not every night, then atleast once in a week....but what ius actually dream?

it is said, that when we dream we enter a totally different world. Do u think we really "enter" in a different world?? If not, then why r dreams seem so real??

Anjd lastly, do u think what we see in dreams have any kind of connection to real events?😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jozen-Bo thumbnail
I have made a dream machine! I dream more often then most. I had a dream once that was more real then reality is. No, I won't give the details at this time. I will answer your question!

We go into the Universe that is within our Minds and within our cells when we are dreaming. Deep within this Inner World there is a Singular Point, a Void that binds all together. But few ever get close to it, they are too distracted by the Illusion of Time.
😊

If you wish to expand on my answer, please do!
Vitna thumbnail
wat is a dream?? well i dont know its really hard to describe it. sometimes when u dream you are in a diff world but i dont know. btw gr88 topic! 😃
IceFire thumbnail
yes dreams are wonderful. usually my dreams makes me stronger.

This content was originally posted by: soni_gal

wat is a dream?? well i dont know its really hard to describe it. sometimes when u dream you are in a diff world but i dont know. btw gr88 topic! 😃

Thanks for the compliment...😳😃

This content was originally posted by: Jozen-Bo

I have made a dream machine! I dream more often then most. I had a dream once that was more real then reality is. No, I won't give the details at this time. I will answer your question!

We go into the Universe that is within our Minds and within our cells when we are dreaming. Deep within this Inner World there is a Singular Point, a Void that binds all together. But few ever get close to it, they are too distracted by the Illusion of Time.
😊

If you wish to expand on my answer, please do!

Wow!  i loved ur answer.....specially those red-coloured lines....well said...👏 But can u explain the green coloured line a bit more clearly?😕😆😳

Labib

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
All my dreams have come true......now I have to dream about my son and his dreams wud be mine 😳
WillSmith456 thumbnail
dream ??? 😕 😆

hi hi hi lalalala

hmmmmm i want to be a king lol

OK SERIOUSLY, i want to be a economics or historian lol . Don't know which will be in this 2 😛

HABIB FOR LABIB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😛
Vitna thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: stranger@mirror

Thanks for the compliment...😳😃

u welcome!😉
Jozen-Bo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: stranger@mirror

Wow!  i loved ur answer.....specially those red-coloured lines....well said...👏 But can u explain the green coloured line a bit more clearly?😕😆😳

Labib

"Deep within this Inner World there is a Singular Point, a Void that binds all together."

It is easier to see it then to explain it, but I give it a start. Electromagnetic waves are spinning around a zero point...a resting point where they cease to be waves or anything (waves compose everything, from particles to our thoughts to anything you can THINK of). You cannot separate Zero from itself, its both mathematically and physically impossible.

We are composed of billions of particles held together by valence chains of nuclear bonds and forces. Those are also nothing more then waves. This means that every particle, being a wave, has a zero point...a settling or self annihilation point, which is zero energy...thus non existing.

This void is the same at All centers of all particles. Within our particles, any which valence group or single atomic bit (beyond the quarons and the quarks) has the same Center Resting point of time space...zero.

But to see it better we have to consider the dynamics of kinetic energy as it spins into existence and back out again. It makes the graphic kinetic read-out of an attractor, and all attractors have the same zero energy center; which is where the energy ultimately attracts or settles to (same difference).

The Inner World is exactly that, inside of us, of our physical spinning atoms that bind together into communication networks that allow existence to be perceived. I haven't even mentioned the Mind or Spirit...not directly...though indirectly.

There is so much incredible bending and warping that we are easily deceived into believing there is a difference between one zero-point and another, when in fact there is none.

What is that zero point? It is void...One Void connected by incredible hidden attractions that twist and unfold reality. The One Void  is Everything and Nothing. One Infinite Zero (which is also the title of a certain book that doesn't exist yet).

Since there is no such thing as two Zero's, the nature of Zero is Singular. And Singular is a derivation of Single...One. Zero Point is the Singular Point (there are singular points and a Singular Point).  Zero is also void of any features, thus Void itself.

Best Regards,
Jozen-Bo
😛