Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payal_r thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Great topic πŸ˜ƒ

Dreams can be anything you wat it to be, and it can take you anywhere you want, whenever you want

i think that dreams have some connection in some way in the real world aswell 😊
Jozen-Bo thumbnail
Originally posted by: payal_r

Great topic πŸ˜ƒ

Dreams can be anything you wat it to be, and it can take you anywhere you want, whenever you want

This is a great topic...I agree!

Payal, are you referring to the ability to control your dreams? Its one of the hardest abilities of all to master. If one approaches dream mastery they can do just as you write, "Dreams can be anything you want it to be, and it can take you anywhere you want, whenever you want".

Dreams most certainly have much to do with the real world. If you have a bad dream, the day that follows is effected by it (this applies to good dreams tooπŸ˜‰) as your emotions are disturbed or in the case of a good dream, calmed. Dreams have affected historic moments, scientific achievement, and human development. They cannot possibly be considered trivial, unless one lacks the ability to perceive what is important.

Vitna thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jozen-Bo

This is a great topic...I agree!

Payal, are you referring to the ability to control your dreams? Its one of the hardest abilities of all to master. If one approaches dream mastery they can do just as you write, "Dreams can be anything you want it to be, and it can take you anywhere you want, whenever you want".

Dreams most certainly have much to do with the real world. If you have a bad dream, the day that follows is effected by it (this applies to good dreams tooπŸ˜‰) as your emotions are disturbed or in the case of a good dream, calmed. Dreams have affected historic moments, scientific achievement, and human development. They cannot possibly be considered trivial, unless one lacks the ability to perceive what is important.

wow u know lots of things ab dreamz! sometimes when i dream about im fallin down i suddenly jump up on my bed and suddenly wake up! thats scary!
shijhu thumbnail
oh kool u guys have loads of info on dream wot i personally feel is wot we think while going to bed is stored in our hard disk called unconcious mind so when we r sleeping our concious mind is full active and da thoughts r displayed on our brain screen which we call as dream πŸ˜ƒ i never dream very rarely even if i get any it is out of da world πŸ˜† no connection to real life sab ajeeb hi hota hai πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Jozen-Bo

"Deep within this Inner World there is a Singular Point, a Void that binds all together."

It is easier to see it then to explain it, but I give it a start. Electromagnetic waves are spinning around a zero point...a resting point where they cease to be waves or anything (waves compose everything, from particles to our thoughts to anything you can THINK of). You cannot separate Zero from itself, its both mathematically and physically impossible.

We are composed of billions of particles held together by valence chains of nuclear bonds and forces. Those are also nothing more then waves. This means that every particle, being a wave, has a zero point...a settling or self annihilation point, which is zero energy...thus non existing.

This void is the same at All centers of all particles. Within our particles, any which valence group or single atomic bit (beyond the quarons and the quarks) has the same Center Resting point of time space...zero.

But to see it better we have to consider the dynamics of kinetic energy as it spins into existence and back out again. It makes the graphic kinetic read-out of an attractor, and all attractors have the same zero energy center; which is where the energy ultimately attracts or settles to (same difference).

The Inner World is exactly that, inside of us, of our physical spinning atoms that bind together into communication networks that allow existence to be perceived. I haven't even mentioned the Mind or Spirit...not directly...though indirectly.

There is so much incredible bending and warping that we are easily deceived into believing there is a difference between one zero-point and another, when in fact there is none.

What is that zero point? It is void...One Void connected by incredible hidden attractions that twist and unfold reality. The One Void  is Everything and Nothing. One Infinite Zero (which is also the title of a certain book that doesn't exist yet).

Since there is no such thing as two Zero's, the nature of Zero is Singular. And Singular is a derivation of Single...One. Zero Point is the Singular Point (there are singular points and a Singular Point).  Zero is also void of any features, thus Void itself.

Best Regards,
Jozen-Bo
πŸ˜›

OMG u seem to be a too-genius! Thanks for explaining but its still confusing....but now its definitely clear than before.πŸ˜‰

Cheers

labibπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: payal_r

Great topic πŸ˜ƒ

Completely agree with that blue-coloured line. i also think that dreams has got some kind of connection to this real world. Sometimes (maybe most of the time) we dream of things which is very irrevelant and totally baseless, but i am sure, they have got some special meanings, which we fail to understand...πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: soni_gal

wow u know lots of things ab dreamz! sometimes when i dream about im fallin down i suddenly jump up on my bed and suddenly wake up! thats scary!

Exactly! this jozen bro seems to be a genius! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: ''Andro''

dream ??? πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

hi hi hi lalalala

hmmmmm i want to be a king lol

OK SERIOUSLY, i want to be a economics or historian lol . Don't know which will be in this 2 πŸ˜›

HABIB FOR LABIB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜›

Nice to know about ur dreams,πŸ˜† but dear u are getting off the topicπŸ˜†its about what is really dreams, what is the science behind it, and where do we go into the dream and lastly does it have any connection to this world or not...NOT about what u wanna be....hahah!πŸ˜†Anyway it was fun knowing ur dreams...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

LabibπŸ˜ƒ

Vitna thumbnail
Originally posted by: stranger@mirror

Exactly! this jozen bro seems to be a genius! πŸ˜†

yup he sure is!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†