Paranormal

Can you read my mind?

Jozen-Bo thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
OK...here's my challenge. I am going to think of a word and write it down right now! Done. I am now projecting my thought outward into the void.....................

Now I am wondering how long it will take before someone can tell me what that word is. Heres the fun part, no clues, no questions, naughta. I will simply say yes or no. The winner gets 100 Good Karma Points...lol.

I send out this word one more time..............

Did you get it?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vitna thumbnail
huh?? hmm sowie but i dont get it!! 😳 😳
IceFire thumbnail
omg... where's the word? >.<
Jozen-Bo thumbnail
You can't get it by stumbling it out in a sentence, that doesn't count. I'll give an example of what does.

Ice

Bird

Duck

Water

Mountain

Sneeze

Thought

Now...if you can get it in a list out of 10 like this one...very quickly and not after 100 guesses...you got skills!!!

😉 Edited by Jozen-Bo - 16 years ago
IceFire thumbnail
oh ok.. i'll try >.< lol

girls

guys

relationship

sexy

sassy

attraction

thoughts

things

place

games

hahahaha XD
Jozen-Bo thumbnail
Those are some of my favorite words, but the word is not amongst them. Thanks for trying and feel free to try again. There are roughly over 1,000,000 or words in English, so you still have a chance to beat the odds (1,000,000/10=100,000; thus if it took you 100,000 tries to get it the odds beat you...they would be half that to be even...50,000 tries. If you get in in less then 100, then you have beating the odds by a factor of 50,000/100, meaning 1 in 5,000 or better chance! Thats still beating the odds by a long shot!Edited by Jozen-Bo - 16 years ago
payal_r thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i wonder if anyones going to get!! 😳 😆
Jozen-Bo thumbnail
Cool!!! I took the "Do you have psychic powers Tickles Test", filled out 8 pages of questions and got this answer!

"Jozen, you have an unusually strong psychic talent in the area of Precognition

This means you have an uncanny ability to look into the future and anticipate what is going to happen. By knowing something's going to occur, you can even change the outcome of events for the better.

Jozen, our in-depth analysis also shows you have other hidden psychic strengths including retrocognition (the ability to know what has happened in the past), telepathy (the ability to sense people's true thoughts) and clairvoyance (the ability to see the unknown)."