Written Upd 6th Mar - Lalit comes back?

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
The episode begins with a tearful Parjaiji and Veerji and they cry to each other about how Lalit changed...how he forgot everything..Veerji tells his whole phone experience to Teji...they show flashback of yest's episode and there is one part that they didnt show yest..which is when the guy tells Lalit its Balraj's phone and Lalit does not hear the name correctly and thinks its someone else...and then the whole pardes thing tht Lalit says, Veerji narrates to Teji..

Here Lalitji continues to say, thats what many people think, but I dont think so, I still value my country and my friends back home, my friend Balraj who gave me his whole years earning for me..that even though I cann earn in a minute, but I can never repay back...I still value my friends and every single thing back home so much that I promise, I lalit Juneja will return home and he explains how much he misses his country and he will retunr for sure..he is tearful...everyone is super impressed....

There Veerji and Teji cry to themselves, misunderstanding tht Lalit has changed....and cry for Heer...

At night, Meher and Heer are sleeping..and Meher is eating something..Heer tells her to stop disturbing her sleep..Meher tells Heer she does not want to get married in a rather coarse voice..Heer asks what happened to her voice..to which Meher excitedly gets up and says that in the morning she had eaten many Amrudh and thus her voice has gone sore..heer scolds her and tells her to take care of her voice else the guys family will ask for more dowry and say somethings wrong with her voice as well..Meher says what if the guy is like a wolf or something..suddenly then they hear a wolf howling type noise and they both get scared..Heer says this sounds like its coming from inside our house..Meher is scared..they come downstairs to check out n hear the howling noise again..they walk slowly towards where Daljeet is sleeping and figure out that its Chachiji who is snoring away to glory! Heer says, thats why Chachaji is so scared of her, bcoz in her sleep she becomes a violent lioness(in her sleep only?? is he sure??LOL)There Daljeet is in deep sleep...suddenly she wakes up and walks stylishly...both meher and heer walk in and they tease daljeet by calling her chachi..Meher asks if she dresses up always like this while going to sleep and Dal says, yeah, what if someone comes to see her..and she struts around..they both call her chachiji and leave..Dal feels they are calling her chachi at such an young age and make her feel..old!

Next day morning, Heer is running behind Meher..she suddenly hears an airplane fly overhead and stops to look at it and thinks..Meher says, one day he will also come and fly you away with him..Heer realises and says you talk too much these days and hits Meher...Meher asks her why she hit her and they run around the fields behind each other...there Teji and Veerji see them running happily and feel sad..suddenly Meher throws her dupatta and it falls on Heer..its a red dupatta..and Heer stops..and scolds Meher..they see veerji n Teji and complain to them..Heer notices them sad..and asks whats wrong..they dont say anything and Veerji leaves..Heer asks Teji as to why papaji left like this..Teji cries that why did this happen, when it was written in your fate..and tells her all about the happenings of the night..and leaves heartbroken..Heer is shocked and hurt..she walks alone in the fields...and thinks what Teji had told her the night before about how she and Prem were made for each other..and she keeps walking alone...

Daljeet feels bad for Heer and says what will happen to her now..she was waiting for him for so long and now she will keep waiting for ever...how sad..Balwant stands up n Daljeet realises and says I am sorry, i hurt an already broken heart..but people will say that the younger one is all set to get married but the elder is still at home everyone looks shocked..Daljeet continues to say people will say something is wrong with heer...I told you while bringing relation for Meher, I will bring one for Heer, but no you all were singing the same story of Canada...people will say that, I am not saying it..Veerji decides he has had enougha n walks out of the house..Teji runs behind asking him where he is going..but Veerji tells her not to and he leaves...everyone at home is sad and unhappy...

In the evening..Daljeet says you are so cold..you dont have control over your husband..now you see its such a cold night, what if something happened to him i mean like him catching a cold...and then Veerji enters...everyone comes running..and Teji asks where he had been..Veerji asks Teji to forgive him..and tells he has broken off Mehers relationship..Balwant goes to say something, Veerji says I dont want to get Meher married and destroy the older ones life..everyone is shell shocked...

Veerji sits on the small charpai..and Heer comes to him and sits down and asks why he did what he did...and why he destoryed Mehers happiness for her..she was getting a good house and life, thats all she wanted for her..she says I have seen Prem in your eyes, and if he is not in your eyes, he is not in mine either..I have full trust in your choice..and I know you will do the right thing for me..you please tellt he grooms side that Meher will get married to him...Veerji is impressed and tells I am so lucky to have you and I hope God gives a daughter like you to all...Meher says next time when you look for a boy, please make sure he does not snore..they all share a happy family hug...

In the morning..Lalit is doing pooja and Gayatri is standing by his side..he turns to see her and Gayatri tells him tht she has seen him for so many years, he has never forgotten to do the worship the Sun God...Lalit says, how can I ever forget my land, my country, there everyday morning while worshipping i could say beautiful land and the fields, here its only concrete, I promise very soon we will go back...

Teji is dusting the carpet early morning and someone knocks on the door..she wonders who it could so early..and goes to open the door..she opens it and is shocked...Veerji peers to see and is stunned as well...Heer standing upstairs..turns slowly looking perplexed..or may be not..LOL..and the episode ends..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zanabeg thumbnail
thanks a lot ..lovely update ..cnt wait for monday
zinny.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was quite obvious, for Lalit to return, they just showed he's "changed" when he got settled in abroad, to fit in with everyone, but at heart, he's still the same person. Thanks for the lovely update di. 😳
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks alot 4 great update 😉 😛 😊