Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

*KDMHMD First DOTW - Participate!*

natasshafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello everyone!πŸ˜ƒ

Welcome to the first KDMHMD discussion of the week. For those who don't know what DOTW is, here's a small explanation for you. In DOTW, we have a theme/topic related to the past week of the show and in this thread, and you can all discuss that certain topic and questions/thoughts related to it.πŸ˜ƒ

This week, since the show has just started, our first topic will be "The upcoming week."πŸ˜‰

This is a brand new show and we all have a lot of expectations from it. We want it to be the best Balaji serial yet!πŸ˜› Here you can discuss what you're expecting from the show and what your predictions are.

Some questions you might want to answer when putting down your ideas might include:

What makes this show good / interesting to watch?

Who is your favourite character (so far) and why?

Do you like the track of Prem dying and Heer marrying his brother?

We saw that there's a misunderstanding between Balraj and Lalit. How do you think this problem will resolve? Will Balraj forgive Lalit easily?

What will be Heer's first reaction when she sees Prem and how will their story turn out to be? 

Who will be the VAMP of the show? Chachi ji or someone else?

So far, how would you rate KDMHMD out of 10 (1-lowest 10-best) and why?

This is NOT a fixed list, it's just to start you off. Feel free to put down your own thoughts or ideas!πŸ˜ƒ

Looking forward to your participation! If we have good participation in DOTW this week, we'll continue it in the upcoming weeks...😳

Thanks and Regards,

IF Dev. Team

Edited by natasshafan - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hi---

I'm still waitin for Prem's entry,otherwise,dint like it much😊

Heer..coz she's a lovely,and caring daughter😳..

No..tht wud b awful...coz I'm already in love with Prem,and I dont want him to die😳...

We saw that there's a misunderstanding between Balraj and Lalit. How do you think this problem will resolve? Will Balraj forgive Lalit easily?

Nah..Balraj wont forgive Lalit easily..I think Prem wud sumhow convince him,toπŸ˜ƒ..

What will be Heer's first reaction when she sees Prem and how will their story turn out to be?

I think Heer wud still love him(chahe kaisa bhi hoπŸ˜†),and I think Prem wud b already in love with her😳...

Not Chachiji..Sum1 else..Like Prem's frend-cum-lover...

I wud give it a 5,coz it's not as interesting,as I thought it to b

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gud questions Sana ji,dint feel like discussin anythin else😳

Edited by ~*~A~*~ - 16 years ago
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Some questions you might want to answer when putting down your ideas might include:

star cast & a fresh look. New faces & buts obvious Love story with good concept(atleast till now)

heer's father balwinder & his frnd Lalit, liked the relationship shown between the 2

unless & until Ekta confirms this, i won't believe. As we all know in just minutes Ekta changes the story line. So lets wait n watch & as it is this show has merely completed a week, so i guess we must wait for some more epi's

I guess there will b problems & these problems will come between the relationship of Heer & Prem. Ekta won't let it go so easily.

I'm sure she'll ignore him for her father's sake. As her father is heartbroken now, who thinks his frnd has betrayed his trust

This chachi is there for sure but there'll b some more from lalits side

8 / 10
overall for the bond shown between 2 ppl living in 2 different countries

will add some more in case have forgotton something
zinny.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

What makes this show good / interesting to watch? The story line is quite interesting.

Who is your favourite character (so far) and why? so far, I like Meher, she's very cute! πŸ˜†

Do you like the track of Prem dying and Heer marrying his brother? Nahh, not as much, but that's fiction..

We saw that there's a misunderstanding between Balraj and Lalit. How do you think this problem will resolve? Will Balraj forgive Lalit easily? Probably not easily, but eventually he will. They've been friends since ages, and friendship like this, dosen't go in waste, that's what I believe! :)

What will be Heer's first reaction when she sees Prem and how will their story turn out to be? I can't really predict right now, but I'm waiting to watch it, eagerly! πŸ˜›

Who will be the VAMP of the show? Chachi ji or someone else? Hmm, let me get back to this one..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

So far, how would you rate KDMHMD out of 10 (1-lowest 10-best) and why? about 7.5, it just started, lets see how it turns out as it progresses! 😊

-Sharona- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
new faces...heer and prem's love story

heer...cause she's just so adorable and full of love

no..that would be sad..she waited so long for prem

maybe...or maybe prem will convince him

she'll be in love with him, i think that their love story will turn out amazing

chachi ji and others...from prem's side

uhm...6..cause it wasn't so intretsing
::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: natasshafan

Hello everyone!πŸ˜ƒ

Welcome to the first KDMHMD discussion of the week. For those who don't know what DOTW is, here's a small explanation for you. In DOTW, we have a theme/topic related to the past week of the show and in this thread, and you can all discuss that certain topic and questions/thoughts related to it.πŸ˜ƒ

This week, since the show has just started, our first topic will be "The upcoming week."πŸ˜‰

This is a brand new show and we all have a lot of expectations from it. We want it to be the best Balaji serial yet!πŸ˜› Here you can discuss what you're expecting from the show and what your predictions are.

What makes this show good / interesting to watch? It seems like a fresh-new love story..not the usual saas-bahu theme and I can't wait for the further love story to reveal!!

Who is your favourite character (so far) and why? My favortie character is Meher...because I can relate more to her...I'm the oldest but like her I talk a lot and gossip a lotπŸ˜† and I'm really mischeivious too!!!

Do you like the track of Prem dying and Heer marrying his brother?Not really b/c this has been repeated in Ekta's serials soooo many times..I'm getting tired of it!!

We saw that there's a misunderstanding between Balraj and Lalit. How do you think this problem will resolve? Will Balraj forgive Lalit easily? I mean I think it may take some time..but he'll forgive him!!

What will be Heer's first reaction when she sees Prem and how will their story turn out to be? I think she'll completely be head over heels over him and they'll get along pretty well and start to fall in love with him but I think her and Preet will have problems!!

Who will be the VAMP of the show? Chachi ji or someone else? I think it will be chachji for the most part

So far, how would you rate KDMHMD out of 10 (1-lowest 10-best) and why? I guess I'll give it a 7 for having good characters and for having a pretty good beginning!!

k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Balaji best shw. I hve doubt on it afterward. still nw d story is smooth n nice 1 widout lead... I m just imaginig wht will happen ven d main lead will enter😍 .. is he is nxt hottie hunk 4 whom i will fall...πŸ˜† n make more sauten list in mine a/c.... i thnk prem will cme but heer will get engaged 2 manmeet n luv 3angleπŸ˜‰

2 c Punjab... n all DDLJ scene...

Of course heer she is sweet n quite ... nt like other lead who gve a loads of bhashan. n dat chachi... d way she say. ho gaya.. half cut wrd. she is brillaint

Let me 1st c prem den i will decide. if more den prem his bro is handsu den no probπŸ˜†

yah it will b solved in nxt weeek only. as he will clear his misunderstanding

Ven i m waiting 4 same. more den heer I m waiting 2 c who is prem... he will all in luv wid her. but heer after seeing his bro or manmeet i hve a doubtπŸ˜†.  on a serious note she will fall 4 him....

It is chachi as i read in MM newspaper

9/10. d shw is superb. i like it is much. n got attach 2 it. minus 1. 4 nt shwing prem till nw...

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Erm, I think that the Heer, and her smile and after all, its an Ekta show, which we know will have a fresh star cast.

So far, it has to be Veerji & Heer...I mean I love the way they act, make it look real.

Well, if the guy is cute, and that there wont be any more problems like seperation, wicked mom -in -law than why not?

Erm, I think that Balaraj may not forgive Lalit easily but when the time comes, than yes

I think that she will have a 1st sight love with Prem if he is down to earth and all, but if he is those other type of boys, than it is much of a hatred type.

Yea, I think that if Heer is going to marry Prem's brother after IF Prem dies, than I think that there would be Manmeets GF, who would turn into a vamp.

I think of the storyline and Heer, Prem, Manmeet, than it would be a 7/10.

This content was originally posted by: natasshafan

Hello everyone!πŸ˜ƒ

The only reason I started watching it was for Aamir-Sanjeeda, but it has gotten really interesting and good. πŸ˜‰

So far, it's been Meet and Mahi. I love them both.

No, definitely not! I am dying to see Prem and Heer's love story. πŸ˜ƒ

It'll take a while, considering it is a BT show, but hopefully not for too long.

I am sure it'll take a while for them to get together, they'll fall in love soon. She might not like him at first.  

I think for now Chachi ji and then someone from Prem's side of the family. πŸ˜‰

I'll give it a 10 for now because I got to watch Aamir-Sanjeeda. I love them!

This is NOT a fixed list, it's just to start you off. Feel free to put down your own thoughts or ideas!πŸ˜ƒ

I really don't want this misunderstanding to go on for too long, because it'll just bore me and I will stop watching. πŸ˜†

Looking forward to your participation! If we have good participation in DOTW this week, we'll continue it in the upcoming weeks...😳

Thanks and Regards,

IF Dev. Team

natasshafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks 4 participating guys!πŸ€— My views:

What makes this show good / interesting to watch? I think it's the story... it's very mysterious and unpredictable.πŸ˜ƒ

Who is your favourite character (so far) and why? All of them! They all make the show special in their own way!πŸ˜›

Do you like the track of Prem dying and Heer marrying his brother? Will have to see when time comes.... if the bro is nicer, than why not?πŸ˜‰

We saw that there's a misunderstanding between Balraj and Lalit. How do you think this problem will resolve? Will Balraj forgive Lalit easily? Ekta likes to stretch things... but I hope she resolves this soon as this is just the beginning n they need the viewers' attention to continue.😳

What will be Heer's first reaction when she sees Prem and how will their story turn out to be? I guess it'll be a good one...πŸ˜ƒ

Who will be the VAMP of the show? Chachi ji or someone else? Chachiji might cause problems later on when the real vamp needs a break, I think she's just there as a fill in...πŸ˜†

So far, how would you rate KDMHMD out of 10 (1-lowest 10-best) and why? Hmmm... since it's just started and nothing much happened in week 1, I'd say 6/10... but hope it gets better later on (also hope Meet n Mahi return)πŸ˜‰