•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Yes friends after a long time we are back with our contest of the week.. It is very simple.. You just have to interpret the quote we given and tell us your thoughts on it.. Please post all ur interpratations in this thread only by the end of this week and the winner will get a special prize! 😃

And this week's quote is..

Pure love and suspicion cannot dwell together: at the door where the latter enters, the former makes its exit.

Alexander Dumas

Start interpretating! 😃

L & F. Dev Team

Its so true, suspicion raises doubts, doubts about trust in the other person and it is how this doubts causes the person to react especially when two people are in love that   a negative reaction will cause the love to be lost.
Well that's a quote i do believe in...what i interpret from it is that Pure love has no room for suspicion.Love and trust go hand in hand and when you have pure love means you trust each other completely and positively.Once suspicion gets in the way negative thoughts start setting in mind and if you lose trust in your partner how can pure love survive????slowly misunderstandings will start creeping in and love will be lost...

Ouote-Pure love and suspicion cannot dwell together: at the door where the latter enters, the former makes its exit.

True love and Suspicion cannot be in a relationship, because true love only has trust! suspicion only comes when trust is gone. and when trust is gone the relationship EXIT(comes to an end)

Hi am a new person to this forums. I just read the interpret theis quote thing and was liek hey, i am a good interpreter I should try it.

Pure love and suspicion cannot dwell together: at the door where the latter enters, the former makes its exit.

Here is my interpretation.

When you love someone, suspiscion should not exist. You can decide which to do. Love or suspect. However, loving someone and suspecting them at the same time is basically being a hypocrite. When love exist, suspiscion cannot. When one arrives, the other may leave, or when one leaves the other may arrive. When you stop loving someone, suspiscion can start to grow, but again, only after there is no love. Or, it can be the exact opposite. When you stop suspecting someone, love can grow easily. It can also be said that once suspiscion makes it's place into somones heart, Pure love is not longer pure. Pure means clean of..clean of sin even. Love that is absolutly clean from affairs, hate, distrust, etc...That comes back to the fact that only one can exist at a time.

This is what the quote most likely means.
Edited by frenzgrl129 - 16 years ago
Thank yew all for ur interpatations. I will go through them and announce the winner.

Topic Closed