kajjal fan club(updted pg 1.nazron song)

Posted: 16 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

omg Sami!!
its da besttt Fan club.. iv eva seen 😃 😃
I luvv it!!
u guys did u realli gud job mich, sami n komal and Anu 👏 👏 👏
I luv all da pix of DK.. they both look adorable 😳
Kajjal n dev will always stay in our hearts 😳

Lotssssssssssa Luv:Hira 😛
👏
Awesome work Lala land again !! Aww I am soo thrilled to be in the Kaajjal fan club !!! Thanks a lot lets rock here and enjoy discussing all over again !! I am going to start watching the very first episode again !! 😳
Great work sam, 👏 the intro and the shayeri very nice. Like u said its definitely one sensational club. Hope we get all our bhootnis here soon. 😛 😛 .
Friends let the others know about the FC, send out PMs to ur close buddies.Lets rock our kaajjal FC 😃

Yaayy its great to see that the FC already started rocking. 👏 👏
Great job Sam 😳

lets rock 😛

😳 komal
Oye Komal, Sami, tum donone ye FC kholkar mujhe ek naya ghar dediya, ab pata nahi mei tum donoka shukriya kaise adaa karu. All I can say is, "Thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooo mucccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! 😛 Come on bhootnis: Komal, Jyo, Surruu, Anu, Michi, Kitty, Shanti, Priya, Kashuu, and Autumn, rock this forum! 😛 Ab iss naye bangle ko khaali matt rakhna. Make it as active as possible! 😛 Edited by gambi - 16 years ago

Sam,

Fantastic Job Yaar.  The pictures of DK and the frames are so beautiful and the right wordings too

This fan club is sure gonna rock 😛😛

Michelle

Oye...Sameera!
Such a beautiful Fanclub for our DK!

I love your poetry and your DK pictures! 😳😳

Wonderful Job Twinny, Sameera, Anu and Michelle! 👏 👏 👏

~Mona 😛