IMPORTANT: Changes in PM system - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago
Vijay Bhai! Its really nice that you have made certain changes in the PM system.

Also i think the "Thank you" Button thing wherein in posts saying just thank you are not counted in the total posts would be a nice move since a lot of members post "thank you" just to increase their total posts.

sneha

Fabulous feature for the pm...n thans\ks for puttting up the 'thnk u 'tyhing!!tht was indeeed needed!

Thanks alot Bhayiia for the great features!!

PS: Havent recieved any PMs from u regarding the updates? 😳 Miss them alot πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
😳 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ Best features in the PM system Vijay πŸ‘ 😳 πŸ˜ƒ
thanx vijay bro..excellent feature πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Great Feature Vijay Bhai! It will definitely be a help to many of us who need to send multiple PMs.

But please clarify one point - How to do it? In the PM box I see no option in the buddy list that says "send all" or any button that  lists out this option.

So if I was to send to all in my buddy list, how do I do it ?

OK another question  - when this multiple PM option things become functional, and if we choose "select all" option will it end up sending PM's to those in the buddy list as well who are "Blocked" ?
awesome features bro πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ te PM feature is really helpful
one question: can we send a single PM 2 may ids just who r in our buddy list,i mean like suppose i wanna send a pm 2 5 members, 4 of thm r in my buddy list and one of thm is not,so can i send tht 2 all 5 of thm at a chance? 😳
@saaradi:agree with u di,havent got any pms frm vijay bro reagrding the updates,was really missing thm 😳 πŸ˜›

Great Feature Vijay Bhai! It will definitely be a help to many of us who need to send multiple PMs.

But please clarify one point - How to do it? In the PM box I see no option in the buddy list that says "send all" or any button that  lists out this option.

So if I was to send to all in my buddy list, how do I do it ?

yup same with me tooπŸ˜•

Wowiee Lovelyyyy features to come 😳 πŸ˜›

And i also have a question...If we want to send PM to 4 friends from our buddy list of 10 friends...Can we do tht or will we have to send to all 😳