Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minioo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Karan in his room is looking at Maanya's pic and the red Saari. And in his imagination imagining Maanya coming in that red Saari coming towards her. Maanya enters and calls his name... he is shocked to actually see her there ...

not good at this type of stuff but tried
-Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awsome idea ur story rocks so far πŸ˜‰
rkath thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
continued from minioo1

He goes up to manya and asks her what she is doing there. Manya replies that she has come there to tell him something important. She says that she hasn't told him everything about her past.
Karan is wondering what is so important.
Manya keeps going and says that she used to love someone and he broke her heart.
Karan is shocked and says to her: kya aap abhi bhi usse pyar karti ho manyaji
Manya replies........
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
...Manya doens no what to say, she tells karan that she is not sure. Karan tells her that he will only marry her when she is ready he doesnt want to push her into anyhting. Manya crys and hugs him. Manya tells him that she does want to marry him and she is ready. Karan smiles and takes her to the window. Manya asks what happened he looks up at the stars and tells her to make a wish. Manya looks at him and says i dont need to i have everything i can ever dream of. Thier eyes lock 😳 . the song * Humko humyse churalo dil meh kahi tum chupalo hum akale rahna jayhe dur tum se ho na jaye pass ao galye se lagalo..." 😳 😳 they hug😳Edited by ana1 - 16 years ago
rkath thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
continuing ^^^
Manya is walking out of Karan's house and he follows her.
Manya: Karan tum kaha ja rahe ho?
Karan: (didn't even notice he was following her. ) Main kaha ja raha hoon? (He always does that 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ ) Haan tumme chor de nain jar aha hoon (im coming to drop you off)
Manya: Nahi Karan tum kyon takleef karrhe ho mein chale jaoogi
Karan: Koi baat nahi manyaji mein aapko chor dunga. Iss bahane se mujhe aap ke saath kuch waqt bitane ka bahana mil jayega. 😳
Manya blushes 😳 : chalo
In the car Karan keeps glancing at Manya and she does the same. Except they never do it at the same time. All of a sudden the car stops in the middle of no where.
Manya: Kya hua Karan
Karan: Mujhe lagta hai ki petrol kataam hoga hai.
Manya: Ab hum kya karein.
What happens next.............

IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
put more storyy parts plz A wedding story
pakirani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
okkkk sooo since no one is continuing i will!!!

karan gets out of the car n looks for a gas station. they r in the middle of nowhere so karan checks if he has petrol in the trunk. while he is looking in the bak trunk maanya gets out of the car to help karan.
maanya: karan kya hua? petrol mila?
karan: nahin. ab pata nahin kya karoon.
maanya: koi baat nahin. mein taxi le loongi.
karan: iss raat ko koi taxi nahin milni wali. (he walks closer to maanya) aur waise bhi, mein nahin chata ke tum mujhe yahan par akela choro. tumhari bagher, mein ji nahin pata 😳
(maanya walks closer to flirt along with him)
maanya: acha, tou phir mein chalti. (she walks away when karan grabs her arm n pulls her closer n looks straight into her eyes)
karan: arre, mein tumhare saath romantic baane ki koshish kar rahoon aur tum ho ke..... (thunder n lightening begin to occur n maanya n karan run inside the car.
maanya is drying herself inside while karan keeps staring at her beauty. maanya stops n looks at him while blushing. karan gets closer to her as if to kiss her......
ana1 thumbnail
mnaya looks down shes unable to look into his sexy eyes 😳 karan lifts her head up and says "manya i love you so much right now". manya smiles and looks away, karan grins. MAnya says when do you think the rain will stop. karan flirts and says i hope it never stops so i can keep lookin at you in this beutiful moment. manya blushes, karan says manya lets go out in the rain. manya sys are you crazy we wil catch a cold. KAran says so what lets go he forces amnya out the car! he trys dancein in the rain with her but manya pulls away and sings "dont touch me, dont touch me dont touch me soniyaa".... 😳 😳 😳 Edited by ana1 - 16 years ago
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ana1

mnaya looks down shes unable to look into his sexy eyes 😳 karan lifts her hea up and says "manya i love you so much right now". manya smiles and looks away, karan grins. MAnya says when do you think the rain will stop. karan flirts and says i hope it never stops so i can keep lookin at you in this beutiful moment. manya blushes, karan says manya lets go out in the rain. manya sys are you crazy we wil catch a cold. KAran says so what lets go he forces amnya out the car! he trys dancein in the rain with her but manya pulls away and sings "dont touch me, dont touch me dont touch me soniyaa".... 😳 😳 😳

OMGG..soo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee 😳 😳
ana1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Ayesha007*

OMGG..soo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee 😳 😳

thanxxx😳 i could totally imagine manya singing that song!πŸ˜†