Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dilgone4u thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: ana1

mnaya looks down shes unable to look into his sexy eyes 😳 karan lifts her head up and says "manya i love you so much right now". manya smiles and looks away, karan grins. MAnya says when do you think the rain will stop. karan flirts and says i hope it never stops so i can keep lookin at you in this beutiful moment. manya blushes, karan says manya lets go out in the rain. manya sys are you crazy we wil catch a cold. KAran says so what lets go he forces amnya out the car! he trys dancein in the rain with her but manya pulls away and sings "dont touch me, dont touch me dont touch me soniyaa".... 😳 😳 😳

sweet

pakirani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
karan picked her up in his arms and danced around in the rain while maanya laughed!
M: ok lets go inside. i had enough fun for now! ab bas, gari mein andar betho!
K: kyun? gari ke peeche koi romance karne ko mood hai?
M: shut up karan!
as manya and karan sat in the car and waited to till rain to stop, karan looked at manya flirtasciously as manya began to blush! the song bheege hont tere played in the background
Bhege Hont Tere....Pyaasa Dil Mera....Lage Abr Sar....Mujhe Tan Tera....
karan came up close to manya as he wanted to kiss her on the lips. as he was now inches away from her lips, she turned her head and smiled shyly while karan kissed her cheek. karan smiled as well as manya. as the rain stopped, the sun rised in their faces.
K: Lo! Humari phele raat kat gayi!
M: woh hum shaadi ke raat hi sochenge!
K: acha to tumhe suhaag raat ka basabri se intezar hai. (manya smiled)
then someone's called pulled over n it was none other than karan's bro......    
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ohhh ohhh somethingg going bad i guess karan bro came
~~BaBy~AnGel~~ thumbnail

KK: karan kaha ho tum
K: voh bhaya main, main, main kaha hoon? oh main manya ko ghar chorne aya tha
KK: ghar chorne aye they, toh iss ka mathlab yeh nehi ki tum zindagi bhar vaha hi raho
K: nehi vo bhaya
KK: acha toh jab se voh ladki aye hai tumhari zindagi main, tum mujse zubaan larane lage ho tum jaldi ao verna kabhi math ana
K: bhaya suno meri baat
but karan's brother had already put the phone down. karan did not notice that manya had over heard everything
K: chalo manya ji ab hum chaltay hai
M: ek minute karan kya tumne apne bhaya ko yeh nehi bathaya ki tum mere saath chal rahey they
K: choro manya ji ab hum kaha they pehlay
M: tum mujhe ghar chor rahey they
K: haan lekin ek sharth hai
M: kaun si sharth karan
K: main tumhe tab ghar choroon ga jab tum yeh pehno gi
karan hold out a georgous necklace with a love heart heart pendant. karan passed the necklace to manya but she didn't take it
M: karan kya tum mujhe apne haathoon se nehi pehnao ge
karan looked at manya with a flurtisous grin on his face
K: kya manya ji aj ap toh bohth romantic mood main hai, vaise kya irrada hai ap ka

M: karan kya tum mujhe yeh haar pehnao ge ya main khud pehno
K: vaise mujhe thora practice ho jayega mangalsuthra pehnaney ka
karan pretended to have a little box in his hand and he pretended to open it and fill manya's mang with it
M: karan yeh tum kya kar rahe ho
K: vo manya ji main humari shadi ki pratice kar raha hoon
manya laughed and put her hair to one side and karan leaned closer to manya with a flirtisous smile on his face. he went close to manya, so close that manya could feel karan's breathing on her neck after karan tied the neclace he kissed manya on the cheek and manya felt a cold shiver down her spine so she lept back and karan kept coming closer to her.
a hand grabbed hold of karan's coller from the back and pulled him out manya quickly got out of the car and looked to see who it was. akash had hold of karan's coller from the back and punched him to the ground manya looked at the side of akash and the rest of the gang was there.
A: manya ko kiddnap ker ke us ki izzath par haath per ne ki koshish ker rahe they, ithne neche girna toh koi tumse seekey karan verma
K: nehi akash tummhe koi galat fehmi koi hai
but akash did not listen to karan and he beat karan up manya tried to stop akash but he didn't stop akash got a big log from the side and hit it on karan's head. karan fell on the floor in pain and manya looked at him with tears running down her eyes
A: manya tum teek toh ho na
manya looked at akash in anger and SLAPPED him across the face
M: akash yeh tumne kya kiya tumne karan ko maar diya
A: toh main kya kertha usne tumhare saath zabardasti ki
M: akash, karan mera hone vala path hai, main karan se shadi ker ne vali hoon
A: KYAA
the whole gang looked at manya in shock........

sorry guys but i couldn't help it, i just had all the idea's in my head 😆 😆 😆

Edited by ~~BaBy~AnGel~~ - 16 years ago
IISHAFS thumbnail
good but i want Manya to end with Akash not karann
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shafoo

good but i want Manya to end with Akash not karann

me tooo

26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A: Manya yeh tum kya kari ho?
M: Mein such kari huin meih aur karan shaadi kar ni wali hai
Before Aakash could say any thing. Roopa interuped him
R: Manya chole iss hi hospital leja thi hai
O: Mai gahri leki ata huin
Om comes with the car they put karan in. Manya is crying and Roopa is consoling her. Akash is still in shook.
O: Hospital aygi ya. Galdi karo
Karan is in the Operation theater. A while later his family comes.
KK: Yeh saab kasi hua? Mein janta huin Manya yeh tum hari hi galti hai
M: Baihya woh mein
KK: Mat balo muji baihya. Karan ki yeh halt sirf tumhari waja si hai
R: Aap ko galat famli hai. Manya neih toh karan ko baachi neih ki khosish ki
KK: Aap kuan hai joa humare beeach interfere kari ho.
R: Mein Roopa huin. Manya ki best friend aur Manya mere bhen jasi hai.
KK: Teek hai. Kis neih Karan ki yeh halat ki.
A: Mani. Lekin iss mein mere ko galti naih thi. Muji laga Karan Manya ki izzat loot na chata ta
KK: Akash Ratheod
About to slap him when Manya stops him
M: Bhiya iss mei Akash ki koi galti naih hai
IISHAFS thumbnail
wow whats cooll storyy iam confuised whats with manya she take side of both guys at same time
~~BaBy~AnGel~~ thumbnail
cos no one is continuing i will

KK: acha ab tum is ladke ki side lo gi vo ladka jisne tumhare hone vala pathi ki jaan li
manya was going to say something just as the docter came out
M: docter karan kaisa hai
D: he is still critical but he has improved
M: kya hum karan ko mil sakte hoon
D: teek hai lekin siraf ek hi jana ja sakta hai
K,M: mujhe lagta hai ki manya k jana chahiye
D: teek hai, manya tum mere saat chalo
the dcter took manya in to the room that karan was in. manya wakled in and found karan lying on the bed looking very weak, manya saw karan and she started to cry
K: manya ji math ro, agar tum ne rona shuru kar diya toh main bhi ro paroon ga
they both laughed and manya sat next to karan
M: karan i'm sorry yeh sab meri galati hai
manya looked up at karan and he had his eyes closed, manya shook him hard trying to wake him up
M: karan utto ankey holo karan tum mujhe choor ker nehi ja saktay KARANNNNNNNNN
manya was just about to walk out to call the docter when someone got hold of her hand. she turned around and it was karan.
K: kya maine tumhe dradiya
M: yeh sab ek mazak tha karan
K: i'm sorry manya ji, lekin main yeh dekna chahta tha ki tum mujse kitna pyaar ker thi ho
M: karan aise kabhi math karna tumne toh meri jaan hi nikal di
karqan laughed and hugged manya and behind them was akash, he had come in to apolagize to karan.later that evining akash was walking alone in the hospital garden thinging about the time that he pretended to drown and manya saved him even though she couldn't swim, as akash was walking a hand stopped him and when he turned around it was roopa.
A: maine bohth der kardi roopa,
R: nehi akash aisa math kaho
A: main aur kya kahoon roopa tum mujhe batao
R: manya ko sab sach bathado
A: main kya kahoon manya ko, ki main ussai pyar kerta hoon aur humari shadi nehi ho rahi hai kyunki main ussai shadi ker na chahta hon, nehi roopa ab manya ki zindagi main karan a gaya hai, maine pehle bhi manya ka dil tora, yeh keh kar ki main tumse pyar kerta hoon lekin ab nehi, ab main manya ko kush dekna chahta hoon.
roopa just smiled at akash and they walked off home nt nticing that there was someone who was standing behind them who had over heard everything
Persn: akash fikar math karo main tumhe tumhara pyar lauta doonga, kunki sirf tumhara hak hai manya par, main aur mera pyar haar gaya tumhare pyar main zada takat hai.
that person was karan and he had a file in his hand that said

the reports were posative
karan verma has blood cancer
at last stage.............................  😲Edited by ~~BaBy~AnGel~~ - 16 years ago
IISHAFS thumbnail
ohhh myy godd karan got blood cencer poorr karann i am wondreing what Manya and Akash doo noww cant waitt read next part