Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
cann wait to read next part karan acting so weid manya and akash confuised what with karan acting weid .
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

ok ppl i will continue my own part 😆 please let me know how it is k:
😛

M- om kaise ho! Om mujhe mere dost ki bhot zarurat hai
O- manya kya hua are u ok
M- patah nahi Om mujko kuch samaj nahi ara hai, tum please mere pass ajo
O- manya dont worry meh kal arahu, bye.

( Om is worries thinking what happened to manya, he has flashbacks of them 2) Manya goes back to Akash

M- Akash sorry Om ka phone tha
A- oh thats great, mnaya i have to tell you somthing important
M- of corse tell me
A- nahi not here, meh tumse kal milsakta hu
M- actually akash Om ara hai
( akash gets mad)
A- Manya! tum tho mujko bhol hi chuki ho kabi karan tho kabhi Om how about me.
M- kash whats wrong tum mere sabse ach hai dost ho
A- mujhe tho asa nahi lagta! (akash leaves)
   (manya breaks down and starts crying she cant take the pain anymore)

M- jab bhi meh Akash ko bhulne ke koshes karthehn voh mere samne ajatha hai...

ends! 😊

weddin is in one week 😳

preview- Karan gets in a fight with Akash. Manya arrests Karan!

stay tuned for nex part will be really good😛

Edited by ana1 - 16 years ago
IISHAFS thumbnail
coollllllllllllll tht niceeeeeeeeeeeeee part cant wait to read next part
~~BaBy~AnGel~~ thumbnail
wow that was awsome plzzz cont soon 👏 👏 👏
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~~BaBy~AnGel~~

wow that was awsome plzzz cont soon 👏 👏 👏

thnx will do!😳

anon11 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ill continue for manya hearing ok here it goes

Manya hears this she runs then akash hears a noise so he turns around no one is there. Karan is stil in hospital and so manya decides to stay there over night. Morning comes and KAran is released and Manya drives him home (wow thats a first[i think])and then she drops him off at his house and goes back home. Manya comes home her mom asks her where she was for two days she tells her that the car broke down and all that happened with akash except for what she heard him say to rupa. Thenshe tells Manya to rest then MAnya wakes up a couple hours latert and ddecides to go shopping with her mom and they are going towards a jewlery store when manya sees akash heading for the same store so she quickly turns around and hides in the nearest shop. She starts thinking " o god when ive completely got rid of akash and now that i like karan akash comes back, i have to avoid him as best as possible". Thne her mom asks her whats wrong

sorry not so good at these someone continue
~~BaBy~AnGel~~ thumbnail
ooohhhhhh this is getting very iterestng someone plzzzzz contnue soon i am dying here
IISHAFS thumbnail
wowow that nicee part yy manya avoid Akash now she is confuised who to chossed Akash or karan
anon11 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mite aswell continue

Manya mom ask whats worng manya say oh i jus saw a really nice sari in here and starts pretendin to look at some sari. Meanwhile akash is shopping for jewllery for manya. Manya leaves the mall and akash sees her going out so he rushes to catch up with her by the time he gets out she is gone. akash trie to call her she sees its his call so she hangs up on him. Akash confused why manya doing all this. You see flashback of the day akash talking with rupa and u see an added part where rupa says that manya was there and she jus heard what u just said but she didnt hear all of it. Akash meets up with manya at her house. Mirchi lets him in. He goes to her room he goes up to her and hes like manya i want to tell you something. Manya tells she already heard that akash likes her and she tells him that now her heart belongs to someone else, karan. Akash is just like i know that u may have heard me the other day but u mite have not heard me completely i want u to be happy and i will be there for u whenever u need me and gives her the necklace he bought her. he says take this as an early wedding present. Akash realizes that rupa had helped him and supported and now that she truly deserves his love and leaves. Many ais happy that this confusiion is out of the way

sorry but thsi track was for karanya fans someone continue
IISHAFS thumbnail
that dammmmmmmm good partttttt i just loved it its amazingggggg