wow that was wicked, someone plzzzz cont soon 😳
anon11 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
ne1 wanna do a april fool or holi epi for karanya trak
anon11 thumbnail
i dont wnat to be the only one writting anymore so subody do holi or april fool epi cuz i dont celebrate holi but i did prank ppl today it jus kinda didnt work out it was fun tho 😛
anon11 thumbnail
Ill continue for april fool some1 do holi k

Ok Akash has left as i remember ok here i go again

Manya is in her room when Om phones and he asks MAnya if she wants to play a prank on KAran. the paln is in mute. mirchi invites karan over for dinner. when karan gets there he notices manyas not there. Mirchi says she doesnt now she shud be coming. Then they hear the doorbell they open the door and find manya dressed as bride and om dressed as a groom and rite then karan faints. When he gets back to his consiounce he says he had a strange dream. then he says them still dressed and jus before he faints again they yell april fools. Karan is relieved but angry. Manya is like u fooled me at the hospital now it was my turn. Manya changes and om does too and he joins them for dinner.
someone continue with dinner talk

sorry if my prank aint that gr8
~~BaBy~AnGel~~ thumbnail
wow that was awsome, especilly the prank it was great, 😆 😆 😆 plzzzzz continue soon
anon11 thumbnail
now some1 pleez continue i have homework and other stuff to deal wid
~~BaBy~AnGel~~ thumbnail
they were all sitting at the dinner table laughing and joking around.
O: ke hua karan tumhe aise laga ki main tumhari hone vali biwi se shadi ker chuka hoon
K: pehle toh mujhe heart attack agaya tha lekin phir mujhe laga ki aggar manya ne timse shadi kerli toh ussne apni kushi se ki hai, aur manya ki kushi main hi meri kushi hai
manya just looked into karan's eyes, just when the door bell rang. manya's mom went up to answer it
MM: beta tum yaha,
MM went to the dinner table
MM: beta dekho tumse milne kaun aya hai
M: kaun ma
someone walked up from behind manya's mom. it was akash. he had a card in his hand.
A: hi everyone, hi madamossel, main yaha tum sab ko ek invitation dene aya hoon,
O: kaunsa invitation hai yaar
A: holi ka invitation
M: holi ka, lehin holi toh
A: kya manya tum bhi bhool gaye, kal holi hai, aur main ek bohat hi bari holi ki party de raha hoon apne ghar par aur tum sab ko ana hi parega
M: lekin akash
A: lekin, vekin kuch nehi. tumhe ana hai toh bas ana hai
Dadu: teek hai beta hum sab ajayenge
A: ok, kal zaroor ana, ab main chalta hoon, roopa mera gaadi main intazar ker rahi hai. abhi aur bhi invitations bhi dene hai, infact main apko apna pehla invitation de raha hoon, ok bye
Evry1: bye

now some one continue, from holi day.
pppppppppppllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzz 😳 😳 😳
anon11 thumbnail
IS SOMEONE GONNA GET THIS UP ON THE FRONT PAGE AGAIN if so ill continue
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
yes plzzzzzzz you all was contuied parts you are good in soo everyone just read your storyy you are reallyy good at
anon11 thumbnail
ok ill continue

akash leaves. Manya is sitting acroos from akash and beside mirchi. Karan looks a bit mad. Then Manya hold her ears (u knw like asking for forgivness in sign language). Karan signs back that its ok. He signs to manya to meet him up on the terrace. KAran excuses himself from the table. A while later manya excuses herself. She goes to the terrace. mirchi and om think somethings fishy. they talk about it then they're like let's follow them and u see mirchi and om sneaking upstairs. Then scene switchces to manya karan manya is comming up on terrace and shes looking for karan and he comes out with a bouqet of flowers. Manya shys abit and takes them you see om and mirchi still on the stairs. Scene switches back to karan and manya who and karan is flirtin and tryin to romance wid manya and then u see mirchii and om on the terrace and they're like ahem ahem. someone continue Edited by kalapacho - 16 years ago