A wedding Story(page 6) - Page 7

Posted: 15 years ago
that was awsome, but who's mirchi, (i didn't watch the first few epi's. thats why i probably don know her)

Originally posted by kalapacho

her mom

ohhhhhhhh thank for the info

is some one gonna continue
comeon its a thriller the possibilities are endless

Originally posted by kalapacho

is some one gonna continue
comeon its a thriller the possibilities are endless

i probably continue, but not now, later, i am alittle busy now😉

karna and many alook real embarassed and then karan is about to leave when mirchi say "karan abhi apki ammi ka phone aya tha, woh bolraheen thee kay mangni ki tariq hai do diinhon baad" (karan just now your mom called and she said that the date for the engagement is after two days) translation cuz my urdu written like english is a bit hard to comprehend 😉 karan bids adue and leaves. at this point manya is blushing like crazy and she rushes down in time to say bye to karan who is at his car and goes to her room.
wow nicee part plzz contuied soon
mirchi comes in the room and tells manya about her clothes and preparations such as decorations but manya is lost in thoughts nad when mirchi says did u get that manya is all confused. will continue in abit
MIRCHI IS LIKE TUM konsay khayalon main khogai thi? then manya's blushes is like kuch bhi nahin mirchi raises one eyebrow acha, do minute bhi nay hua hain karan kay jaanay ke baad aur abhi say usko miss karee ho patani shaad.. manya cut her off and is like toh mummy aap kya bolrahi thi saagai ki arrangement ki baat and its in mute and it looks like manya is actually listening this time 😉 some one continue