Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: ''Andro''

recaraanation is a part of religion matters AS WELL. Seems like you don't know anything about religious studies. You yourself post these and try to discuss it in English Language 😊

Moderator's Note:
Despite the note..u still bring Religion into the discussion! and  you are attacking other member(s)!
If u keep continuing this..your warning level will have to be increased..

So please stick to the rules and don't make personal attacks as well!

gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Please do not involve religion here. Just post your views on the topic.

Personally, I believe it in reincarnation! Karma, paying for your deeds all kind of makes sense to me. 😳
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Gracella. This is just to clarify to other members that Reincarnation IS NOT related to Religion, it is a subject of Spirituality, and as I had mentioned earlier, Religionism and Spirituality is different.

Originally posted by: gk_09

Please do not involve religion here. Just post your views on the topic.

Personally, I believe it in reincarnation! Karma, paying for your deeds all kind of makes sense to me. 😳

Exactly 😊...Its now that I am understanding why everyone used to say 'do good deeds and good will happen to you, do bad deeds and the same will happen to you'...though at times we cease to have faith in our good deeds when lot of bad things happen to us, but even though not immediately, eventually we will get good in return 😳...

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Exactly 😊...Its now that I am understanding why everyone used to say 'do good deeds and good will happen to you, do bad deeds and the same will happen to you'...though at times we cease to have faith in our good deeds when lot of bad things happen to us, but even though not immediately, eventually we will get good in return 😳...

what a wonderful thought nah...and so true..Jo boyega wohi to katega/payega insaan nah..?
payal_r thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gracella

<span>what a wonderful thought nah...and so true..Jo boyega wohi to katega/payega insaan nah..?</span>

yepp agree 😃

Personnally i believe in Reincarnation 😊
Originally posted by: Gracella

what a wonderful thought nah...and so true..Jo boyega wohi to katega/payega insaan nah..?

Haan bilkul sahi hain...and that makes sense too...even if we do good, we should be rewarded for it, and if we do some bad we deserve to be punished 😊!

the_charm thumbnail
I totally believe in reincarnation and karma. 😳 And its a really beautiful topic to discuss.
Just one question, as people say wife-husband will be together for 7 lives, how true is this? As you know about reincarnation, I just wonder if you know? 😳

Originally posted by: the_charm

I totally believe in reincarnation and karma. 😳 And its a really beautiful topic to discuss.
Just one question, as people say wife-husband will be together for 7 lives, how true is this? As you know about reincarnation, I just wonder if you know? 😳

Ya this is a really interesting topic to discuss, i just love it ðŸ˜³!!

Well regarding the wife-husband thing, it is not necessary that they should be together for 7 lives, cos in each birth your husband/wife would be different...but ya, if the relationship they shared was soo deep that both of them die with a desire to be with each other everytime they take birth, then ya, it would happen that way...but i guess in todays world with too many relationships breaking up and stuff, maybe it wouldnt be common...but still i believe there would be ppl who would love each other soo deeply that they would want to always be with each other as husband/wife in every birth 😊! And its not just 7 lives, we keep taking births till we have completed off all our karmas, like for eg., if u take ppl like Osama Bin Laden, etc., God knows how many lives they would have to take to finish off their karma as they have done soo much of bad deeds in one lifetime.

the_charm thumbnail
Ohh yeah I agree, today we hardly find a true lover. 😃
Wow, its indeed interesting, so its like bad people take more birth. Good, 'coz taking birth and coming to this world means pain.