Paranormal

Truth About Reincarnation - Page 5

bakri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
so who do you think you were and do you think it is random who you become or something in a past life which puts you where you are now,  I hope I dont offend anyone as I am curious and appreiciate peoples opinions even if they are different to mine

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bakri

so who do you think you were and do you think it is random who you become or something in a past life which puts you where you are now,  I hope I dont offend anyone as I am curious and appreiciate peoples opinions even if they are different to mine

Well I dont know who I was as I havent gone through the 'Past Life Regression' process, but I know couple of people who went through it. Infact I had got an opportunity to do it once long back as some Regressionist was in town, but I got scared the last minute and decided not to go for it as I dint know what to expect. But the people who have done it said its an amazing experience. Maybe I would like to try that in future 😉.

You dont become someone random, its definitely based on you past life, your past karma (or deeds) and your past desires. Not even one thing in your life is random or a co-incidence. Even the smallest thing in your life, smallest incident that happens to you, even the people you meet in this life definitely has a strong reason behind it. You dont simply meet someone just as a coincidence and no incident in your life is a co-incidence. Even the place you are born, the parents you are born to, the opportunities you get in life, your likes, dislikes, everything is based on your agenda for which you have taken this birth.

Your physical body and mind may not be aware of all these things, and as far as you are concerned, you are just living this life and doing things you want. But your soul is totally aware of everything, actually everything was predetermined even before you took this birth. Your soul has the complete database of all your past lives, what you have done, what all you suffered, etc. So the process of Past Life Regression actually takes you to your soul level where all the information is stored, and from there you retrieve what all happened in your past lives, who you were there, etc. 😉.

bakri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I do believe a person meets new people for a reason but I dont think it is to do with past life but I am intriguied by the thought of it all, do you think eveyone has a past life and I have got to say I would like to haer about your experience if you ever get it done😊
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bakri

I do believe a person meets new people for a reason but I dont think it is to do with past life but I am intriguied by the thought of it all, do you think eveyone has a past life and I have got to say I would like to haer about your experience if you ever get it done😊

Ya every creature on this earth will have a past life, be it humans or animals. Well as i said, I havent gone through the process and I dont know what I was in my past life, but I know couple of people who have done it and shared their experience with me, they say its an amazing experience, some ppl start crying after the experience because they must have seen lot of pain in their past life.
Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I do not believe in reincarnation, as of now. However, I would not shove off the topic entirely. I accept that there may be chances that the concept is indeed true. The things you have pointed out makes sense and is quite interesting😊. Since I don't have first hand experience with it, and even if I am reincarnated, I do not remember anything about my past life, so I have trouble buying the concept...lol

Nice Topic, btw😃
MeeraXD thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I dont get it, why do we have to pay for our sin's in the next life, it unfair because u dont even know why are this things happening... we shud actually know so that we can penance...
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ya its a gud topic & i believe in it.i hav also read Dr. Brian Weiss's books  like Many Lives Many Masters, Same Soul Many Bodies. i agree wid u on all points but there is 1 more thing i.e. wen our bodies, die wid our soul our mind (not brain) takes last births impressions 2 next birth & thats why sum of us have birthmarks. 
Miss.Netherland thumbnail
I agree as its written in the Sikh holy book though i want to mention a point

Suppose i wanna become famous - Ok
I couldn't
But i dont have star quality to be one but i desprately wanna

So wht then ?
SANDEEP000 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
yes,reincarnation does exits ,a person contains two things a body and a soul ,soul is the permanent one and the body is temporary ,when we die the body gets destroyed but not the soul,the soul takes up  a new structure and a new body ,hence we could say that the soul doesnot die,but it occupies a new body again thats called rebirth.lets take an example we people need to go somewhere we all take up bus as our ride as we go some distance we get bored with bus and take up car or any other vehical as our ride hence by this example the vehical is our body and the person is the soul.

further adding few important segemnts god is the ultimate soul in the univerese every soul is derived out of it.god is huge bowl of soul and we the derived soul come out of it and take birth and the same way we go to the same pool of soul as we die ,hence again the same sopul sometimes happens to come back on earth which i9s called as recarniation.
SANDEEP000 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
now out of topic i would introduce my self i am sandeep i was born on 20/11/87 and my birth place was andhrapradesh....but as i grew of about 4 years i requested my parents to take me in punjab.....they did not understood why i always wanted to go to punjab but finally my father took me there and as he took me there i carried my father to a place in jalandar where i use to live ....i said my father that i used to live here and i even gave the description of my parents there and about the area where i used to live....hence then it was proved that i was reborn......