Paranormal

The Dharma Flower Mind Portal!!!

Jozen-Bo thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hello,

I would like to reveal something I have worked very hard on that I originally named the Dharma Flower Calendar Portal. Now I simply refer to it as the Mind Portal. What is the Mind Portal? It is a one year calendar on a single page that is formated into an attractor to attract results of one's focus. I will provide a picture:

I shadowed myself out to maintain a low profile. This picture reveals the proportions of a full-sized calendar. 

What does it do?

That depends on how it is used. The imaginations the limit. It can be used as a dream map, a math grid, a poem and art spinner, a learning tool (place in a foreign alphabet and spin), a day keeper, a Spinning Yantra Developer, and still much more. What it does depends on how it is used.

Its primary use is to place in a dairy code for keeping track of one's life and seeing the pattern that emerges. This information is powerful to have, giving one an advantage as to how they want to change those patterns. This is its basic use, but it goes deeper. It can take one into their own minds...thus I call it also the Mind Portal...a portal to the Mind.

To use it as such, one must develop a code using symbols to represent keywords regarding possible things they did. An Example: Studied, went on a date, saw a movie, meditated, etc.  This code is then condensed into a matrix so that a huge amount of information can be placed into a small amount of space. I will now provide an example of the first code I used:

By jozenbo at 2008-02-26

I can read that code just as you can read what I am writing. With it I know how I felt, when I dreamed, worked, visited, studied, meditated, prayed, cleaned, exercised, played, wrote, and much more. I even know how I did it. But as I mentioned previously, this goes deeper.

By jozenbo at 2008-02-12

I am sure there will be some who are familiar with this pattern. But take a closer look, its configured into a spiral...this is a spiral yantra. Spinning it trains the eyes quickly to see many different kinds of Energy. I have seen over 50 different kinds of energy myself after working with this non-coded eye and mind training Yantra.

When the calendar is placed on a wheel and spun (I made a video that shows it spinning on a wheel I built by hand), as one observes their own lives spinning into a optical electromagnetic energy tunnel they begin to experience many incredible changes. The Paranormal becomes normal. I will provide 7 changes from a larger list of the changes I have personally observed:

1...More Energy
2...Time Slows down subjectively
3...One begins to see Energy as they do matter
4...One begins to dream more often, more vividly, and longer
5...One begins to have multi-dimensional experiences
6...Reflexes, coordination, and movements improve
7...The perceptive organs, consciousness, and more are enhanced, one gains extra-sensory capacities to each sensory function

This amplifies any development one focuses on, attracting, as it is an attractor calendar. When this is used with Yoga, I have personally found that the two amplify each other more then words can describe. As I see it today, I believe this is a new form of Yoga, but thats just my opinion.

I have written a great deal about this and put lots of work into it. If one follows up on the Mind Portal or my name (google), they will find much more information that already exists. I have said many stupid things as I make mistakes trying to share my discovery, invention, and unfolding development.  But my mistakes in speaking are far outnumbered by the treasures I present by word of 'mouth'.

I would like to provide a link...but I can't. Too new here. I like sharing information, not trying to sell anything here. Business belongs elsewhere. I hope you find this interesting!

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions or post any comments you feel are worth posting, criticism is always welcome as well. Questions give answers, and those lead to new questions and new answers, and this process reveals more information and brings better understanding, so please do ask if you want anything you see as relevant.

In All Regards,
Jozen-Bo
😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jozen-Bo thumbnail
😲
Wow!!!
23 viewers left speechless. If anyone could be so kind as to ask a question or post a comment or anything, this thread can begin to unfold much more information. Really, its like a river that won't run dry, there is so much information untapped at the moment about this. Could anyone help to unfold this by asking a question or such? I would appreciate it so much. I will post another picture, to give those who visit this thread something to look at (I have lots of pictures, but I only post them a little at a time if the thread unfolds):

By jozenbo at 2008-02-12

This is a Yantra Mandala I developed it to activate the Heart Chakra. Spinning this produces interesting affects and the energy can be gathered by the eyes and moved to the heart through breathing and internal visionary means. This is an extension of Yoga! I hope you enjoy! And, if anyone posts a question I will provide another picture...sound fair?

Thanks for checking this out (if you are reading this) and feel free to ask as you please; please, don't be shy.

All the Best,
Jozen-Bo
👍🏼
payal_r thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow thats interesting
Thanks for sharing 😃
the_charm thumbnail
I don't understand anything. *sigh*
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow, I really find what you are saying quite interesting! Tell me one thing, does this have any connection with our sub-conscious mind, past life and things like that?
WillSmith456 thumbnail
lol good for you
thx for sha...

AF 😛
Jozen-Bo thumbnail
Originally posted by: soni_gal

wow datz kwl!!!

Thanks, Soni Gal!!!
There is a lot more about this, not even .0001% has been discussed and I have been putting together a growing body of knowledge.

I've been busy making video for fun and for Educating purposes. I will provide a Link to a Video that shows the 1st year I tracked into the Mind Portal, going past  the 364 day symbols slowly before spinning into a  flashing  show of Mind Tracks. I thought I might share this little piece of my Mind:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVZpVfOe7ME

Thanks Again, Soni Gal!!!

All the Best,
Jozen-Bo
Edited by Jozen-Bo - 16 years ago
Jozen-Bo thumbnail
Originally posted by: payal_r

Wow thats interesting
Thanks for sharing 😃

Thanks, Payal R!!!

I thought I might share another Link to a video I made for fun I call: Star Gazer's Flight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PngrQvHe3Hs

This is part of a Spinning Art Show I have been making for fun. The Mind Portal doesn't just have to be used for one thing, it can be used however one wants. In this video, there is no Mind Portal, just a lot of colors spinning on the Wheel. I hope you enjoy; note is the music is not to your taste...simply turn the volume down.

All the Best,
Jozen-Bo
Jozen-Bo thumbnail
Originally posted by: the_charm

I don't understand anything. *sigh*

Hello, The Charm!!!
I can understand if you don't understand. This is not easy to understand. Give your self time, the understanding will settle in. If you ask questions, your understanding will grow!

All the Best,
Jozen-Bo
😊
Jozen-Bo thumbnail
Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Wow, I really find what you are saying quite interesting! Tell me one thing, does this have any connection with our sub-conscious mind, past life and things like that?

Yes it Does!!! It is a means to reach into the subconscious Mind and find out was is there and I can remember billions of trillions of lifetimes, going all the way back to the Void where I began. I even recall being a Photon billions of times, not to mention being an insect, a mouse, a lion, etc.

I would like to share another link where I discuss a great deal more about how this is connected to the subconscious Mind and Past Life Recalling, as well as other things.

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=76407&highligh t=Jozen-Bo

This Link will take you to a 160+ thread that has grown in discussing the Mind Portal (160+ in Microsoft word format...these are 7 long pages there). It should help to answer any questions that one might ask that I have already answered, as well as provide enough information that one might have new questions to ask. The information about this is unfolding!

Thanks, Dewdrop Pearl!!!
I hope you enjoy the link!

All the Best,
Jozen-Bo
😊