Frequent Posters

Jozen-Bo thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: ''Andro''

lol good for you
thx for sha...

AF 😛

Thanks, Andro!!!
I suppose I will provide one more link to another peice of my Spinning Art Show, this one I call: Artemis Charm. If you watch it, towards the end there is some fascinating wave distortions as the camera is unable to calculate the pattern as it is spinning too fast. It sort of turns into water. I named over 55 new colors that can only be seen when two colors are spun together, as these colors have qualities that pigment colors and lights do not have. Since I couldn't find any suitable names, I gave them names myself. The Color Artemis is a mix of Red and Magenta, but you can not see the Lovely Color as it is in this video, at best it gives an approximation. The Actual color must be viewed directly, and it is one of the most beautiful colors I have ever seen (its too bad I can't show it to you).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ACu0vh7IDk
(Art Video named Artemis Charm)

All the Best,
Joze-Bo
😊
Edited by Jozen-Bo - 16 years ago
friend_125 thumbnail
wow..jobin..its strange..i understood a bit but not fully...
WillSmith456 thumbnail
yeh seems like your genius 😉
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I went through the link, but I wasnt able to grasp much. But I would like to know if you can provide me some practical, realistic and indepth knowledge about the following :

1) Past Life, result of our Karmas and Desires

2) Meditation and the power to see things happening at far distance from us through meditation

Please tell me whether you can provide me with information on the above subjects. Btw, where are you from, I mean which country?
Vitna thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jozen-Bo

Thanks, Soni Gal!!!
There is a lot more about this, not even .0001% has been discussed and I have been putting together a growing body of knowledge.

I've been busy making video for fun and for Educating purposes. I will provide a Link to a Video that shows the 1st year I tracked into the Mind Portal, going past  the 364 day symbols slowly before spinning into a  flashing  show of Mind Tracks. I thought I might share this little piece of my Mind:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVZpVfOe7ME

Thanks Again, Soni Gal!!!

All the Best,
Jozen-Bo

thanx!!😳
Vitna thumbnail
Originally posted by: ''Andro''

yeh seems like your genius 😉

hehe... he is always a genius in everythin!😆😆😉
missmhow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this sounds intersting..but how can it be of any use to me?? 😳
Jozen-Bo thumbnail
Originally posted by: missmhow

this sounds intersting..but how can it be of any use to me?? 😳

I am struggling more and more with time these days. 55 hours goes to work each week, more time goes to food, keeping clean, and paying bills, plus my relationship takes time too. Sorry if I let so much time slide before responding. I will be more prompt about giving a reply, but first I want to ask what you or anyone else thinks this can be used for before I answer this myself. I want to know what your own mind tells you, not what I tell you; if I answer too soon I won't be able to ask without providing suggestions in advance.

So, what do you (or anyone who reads this) think or feel that this can be used for?

Thank you for your time!

Peace and Bless All,
Jozen-Bo
😊
Jozen-Bo thumbnail
Originally posted by: soni_gal

hehe... he is always a genius in everythin!😆😆😉

Thank you,
it is very nice and refreshing to read this. Not everyone would agree; but I am obviously working hard to bring about new ideas for the future and I am wholly convinced that  they are valuable.  Lately, I haven't been expressing myself as good as I could, I am worn out from so much work.  This makes it hard to give good answers, my mind tends to be in a resting state and I can't concentrate as much after concentrating for so long. I need to keep up here more, there is good energy here and that helps me to keep going.

Thanks Again, Soni_Gal!!!

Bless,
Jozen-Bo
😊
Vitna thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jozen-Bo

Thank you,
it is very nice and refreshing to read this. Not everyone would agree; but I am obviously working hard to bring about new ideas for the future and I am wholly convinced that  they are valuable.  Lately, I haven't been expressing myself as good as I could, I am worn out from so much work.  This makes it hard to give good answers, my mind tends to be in a resting state and I can't concentrate as much after concentrating for so long. I need to keep up here more, there is good energy here and that helps me to keep going.

Thanks Again, Soni_Gal!!!

Bless,
Jozen-Bo
😊

u welcome!😉 and yeah u come up wid da coolest thing eva! so dat really entertains us!😳
Edited by soni_gal - 16 years ago