That is so cool && so totally interesting! 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago

Hey Jozen bro! (i know that u r not "bro" but "bo" but i will prefer calling u thatπŸ˜†). It was really interesting reading through it...and as someone asked that u seem to genius...i am 100% sure u areπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Anyways i have some questions here...hope u will answer...

# can this thing be used to get into or penetrate into another's mind? u understand what i am saying..?? i am asking that since this is a "mind portal" can this be used to see what others are thinking or what is going on in someones mind?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

# can this thing be made...??? Or it has to be bought?? If iut can be made, how to do that, and if bought, then from where???

# Does this thing have any side-effects??? If so what are they???

# Please explain me the advantages of using it.........briefly...

Thats all for now....will ask more if i have more quarries.....bye.πŸ˜ƒ

Labib

missmhow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jozen-Bo

I am struggling more and more with time these days. 55 hours goes to work each week, more time goes to food, keeping clean, and paying bills, plus my relationship takes time too. Sorry if I let so much time slide before responding. I will be more prompt about giving a reply, but first I want to ask what you or anyone else thinks this can be used for before I answer this myself. I want to know what your own mind tells you, not what I tell you; if I answer too soon I won't be able to ask without providing suggestions in advance. So, what do you (or anyone who reads this) think or feel that this can be used for?Thank you for your time!Peace and Bless All,Jozen-Bo😊

thanx for replying. πŸ˜ƒ ...it will be of SOME use i know...to calm the mind or something like that i guess...but HOW to use it ...can u pls tell.. 😳 😳 .Edited by missmhow - 15 years ago
Jozen-Bo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: stranger@mirror

Hey Jozen bro! (i know that u r not "bro" but "bo" but i will prefer calling u thatπŸ˜†). It was really interesting reading through it...and as someone asked that u seem to genius...i am 100% sure u areπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Anyways i have some questions here...hope u will
answer...

Thats all for now.

...will ask more if i have more quarries.....bye.πŸ˜ƒ

Labib

Hello Stranger@Mirror!!!
Its good to hear from you!

# can this thing be used to get into or penetrate into another's mind? u understand what i am saying..?? i am asking that since this is a "mind portal" can this be used to see what others are thinking or what is going on in someones mind?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I strongly suspect that the possibility is there. I have had some very mind penetrating experiences, and there have been short instants where my mind merged with another. I am unsure if this can be used to see whats in others minds, but I have seen what comes out of their minds, the energy waves can really be seen with the eyes, thoughts waves generated by thoughts are observable. If I am already seeing this sort of stuff, I would again suspect that it may provide insightful vision and sensory input that conveys the experience a little better. Conveying the experience 100% would be complete synchronization of the wave the caused it, my guess is that is not so easy, but still possible.

# can this thing be made...??? Or it has to be bought?? If iut can be made, how to do that, and if bought, then from where???

It can be made. I will be putting together instructions very soon how. Its rather easy, I used skateboard wheels for the pivot and cut out the rest from wood. I wish it where possible to simply buy it, that would make things easier. I intend to contact producers about this. I will soon get those instructions posted, very soon!

That depends on how it is used.

If you merely use a map to produce focus on what it is you are tracking, you will increase the results and speed up the development, and the increased focus will make it easier to control you actions.

If you observe a life map as it spins, its affects are far more powerful. I have noted that I am unable to go further then 23 days in a row when spinning the wheel, as I recently managed to reach. This is going in deeper. Reality begins to change, the perception shifts, things slow down. The void within matter I began to see at times, as reality was rippling the energy and my eyes where catching things that normally aren't seen. It is amazing, shocking, unveiling; and I find that going too fast without proper preparation in impossible, you just stop and take a break if you need to return to the 'normal' reality. 

There is momentum as the cells picking up the spinning energy that sinks in to them and begins to activate their memories. If you keep watching day by day, the signal is sent like a streaming or river and momentum gathers, thus as I directly experienced, the affects didn't were off until about 5 days after I stopped spinning. It was a very intense rush.

This is regarding spinning, I would say the effects are also side affects, they don't just stop once they start to take off. They sneak up on you, my mind went through these processes; "is this doing anything?", "I think this might be doing something!", "This is doing something!!", "What is this doing?", "What happened to the world I knew, reality is not the same??????", "This is too much for now, I need a break!", and now that I have taking a break my mind is curious to go back, as by now I have discovered the influencing affects and am fully aware of the power here. It was so much fun, despite the difficulty, where this goes or what it leads to I can't say, no one knows.

Please explain me the advantages of using it.........briefly...

There are so many, where do I begin?πŸ˜† I think the theory I wrote may help give insight into the advantages, I will post it in a following reply. It is long, feel free to skip through it a little if you want. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Jozen-Bo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: missmhow

thanx for replying. πŸ˜ƒ ...it will be of SOME use i know...to calm the mind or something like that i guess...but HOW to use it ...can u pls tell.. 😳 😳 .

πŸ˜›
Hello MissNHow!

OK...I will briefly go over how it is used and for what purpose those uses imply.

Its first use is as a diary that uses geometric patterns to configure the information into condensed structures that words cannot form. This information is the written down as one keeps track of what they do, these things down become symbols that communicate the action. Over time the patterns of you conduct become observable and you begin to see things about your mind you wouldn't normally see. This makes it easy to control you mind, your focus, and your direction.

Its second use is as a dream map. Simple, no code is needed. Write in a little picture and invert the days to nights, so that each unit represents a night and its potential dreams. This works, and causes one to enter their dreaming mind in ways that extremely effective. If you like dreaming, this is a obvious means to produce dreams, while mapping out the patterns.

Third, I suspect that it can be used as a mathematics grid to perform math.

Fourth as a planning guide, you can place your plans down in advance and focus your mind to help manifest their processes.

Fifth, as a meditation tool to produce certain and possibly even specific results in the mind, which in turn affects the body, since the two are inseparable.

Sixth, as a learning device. I am going to start configuring alphabets into wheels and and basic learning programs, including words and language structure. I will then investigate how easy it is to learn this by mixing passive and active learning techniques. ☯️

There are still more, it would take me a while to complete the list. If you want to hear the rest of it, just ask. 😊
Edited by Jozen-Bo - 15 years ago
Jozen-Bo thumbnail
I wrote this theory to present the scientific community with a challenge. Here is it:

The Theory of Advanced Mind Altering
-The Mind Portal affects the mind & is a learning tool
By Joseph Steven Marshall aka Jozen-Bo

This entry will be discussing the observations made while exploring a new process of gathering information by means of spinning spiral configurations of a time map. The Author has observed 3 phases of producing a code, tracking the code, and spinning the information of the code in a calendar device called the Mind Portal. The Mind Portal is a graphical medium for recording information and patterns to communicate ideas, and its graph structure allows these patterns to form a knowledge network of spiral attraction, that can be spun into an optical tunnel.

Abstract.

The problem is trying to fully understand what the Mind Portal is, how it works, and how it operates upon and affects the Mind of the observer. The objective is to discover the overall affects this has on the observer, and how these affects can vary from one form of delivery and pattern imaging to another. The methods involve observing how this affects the perception and consciousness on many different people to gather statistics and other information that will serve as a valuable base by which to further study. The resulting information will have to be placed into according sub-structures, the observations of a group that uses a self created tracking system cannot be mixed up with a group that uses a language configuration to speed up the process of learning a new language, the groups will be specified to keep information as clean as possible. The relevance of this experiment is to explore and learn about a information systems, high speed communication systems, psychology, DNA, Bio-psychical changes accompanied by mental awareness changes, physic phenomena, subliminal programming, conscious systems, and sensual functioning.

Introduction.

What makes this more problematic at the moment is that there are nearly no records from other people by which to better understand the overall general affects that Mind Portal produces. Understanding how to use this is vague and unclear at the moment as without instructing the correct procedures it is very difficult to get an idea of how to use this to get results. The multiple levels of complication possible by which to affect and inform the mind make exploration of this new experiment even more difficult. There is no background of knowledge by which to launch decisions regarding an advantage of understanding and evaluating what the potential of this Mind Portal can be.

It could be a revolutionary or evolutionary development or something else, to either take lightly or with care. The purpose of this experiment is to gather results, interpolate and evaluate the significance of those results; and if they suggest further development due to significant observable results, continue to investigate through experimental means to build a database of knowledge. The overall expected results is to know what to expect as results when one can harness the potentials to be discovered while investigation the mind by a reasonable means of possibly getting deeper into it.

Method.

List of methods and objects used.
This is a general list of what methods, concepts, and tools where used in the experiment.

1. The tools for the experiment require a graphed time map that provides an attracted canvas for keeping track of time or recording other information into a spinning format.
2. Pens, colors, and drawing equipment.
3. A journal for keeping track of what one does through out the day.
4. A coded system of information; in this case a coded day journal.
5. A spinning platform, for the spiral graph map.

In the case of this experiment the name of this Mind Portal design is the Dharma Flower Calendar, which is used to provide a spiral graphed color of well-prepared proportions to allow space for information and a large 3-foot circumference size to make observing easier.

Information is formed into a system of geometrical symbols to represent activities engaged in and partaking of. Each space represents a day and each day is filled in with this code of symbols that makes reading the information much quicker then normal. The symbols quickly communicate information such as what on did, how they felt, if they dreamed, what happened to them, and other informations. After gathering this pattern of time activated symbols into a map, the map is spun and observed each day in spin for a process of 20-30 minutes. The experiment takes one full year to complete and all phases of performing it must be present in order for the experiment to be conducted.

Results.

Results observed from tracking information and observing it either stationary or in spin:

Result 1- Dreaming
1. Increased frequency of dreams, (easy to recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)
2. Increased clarity of dreams, (easy to recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)
3. Increased control of dreams, (difficult to recreate and confirm results; results are inconsistent)
4. Increased vivid perception of dreams. (Easy to recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)
5. Lucid dreaming. (Moderately difficult to and confirm recreate results; results are inconsistent)

Result 2- Memory
1. Augmented memory access. (Easy to recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)
2. Remembering things better and quicker. (Easy to recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)

Result 3- Focus
1. Increased ability to focus the mind. (Easy to recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)

Result 4- Creativity
1. Stimulated creative mind. (Easy to recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)

Result 5- Vision
1. Increased visual imaging. (Easy to recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)
2. Ability to visualize things increased dramatically. (Easy to recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)
3. Mental pictures become crisp, colorful, and ultra-clear. (Easy to recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)
4. They become increasingly dynamic. (Easy to recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)
5. The mind became more capable of imaging the dynamics of multiple objects, it can orchestrate. (Easy to recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)
6. The images are more potent and clear, not vague and fuzzy. (Easy to recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)
7. They can be sustained for a longer amount of time, without wobbling into other thoughts and images. (Easy to recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)

Result 6- Control
1. Increased mind control. (Easy to recreate and confirm results; results may be inconsistent)
2. Observed that the ability to make the mind up decisively and stick to the decision has increased. (Easy to recreate and confirm results; results may be inconsistent)

Result 7- Attunement
1. Increased physical prowess. (Moderately difficult to recreate and confirm results; results may be inconsistent)
2. Can tune into and exert a limited control over glands. (Moderately difficult to recreate and confirm results, results may be inconsistent)

Result 8- Interest
1. Increased interest in everything. (Moderate to recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)
2. Experiences normally perceived without interest became more interesting. (Moderate to recreate and confirm results, results may be inconsistent)

Result 9- Learning
1. Accelerated learning. (Easy to moderate recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)

Result 10- Arousal
1. Increased arousal. (Moderately difficult to recreate and confirm results; results may vary)

Result 11- Organizing
1. Increased ability to organize. (Easy to recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)
2. The very act of making a code is organizing the mind. (Easy to recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)
3. Observed that using the mind portal allows one to see objectively what one has done. (Easy to recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)
4. Then it is easier to see where mistakes or bad patterns of living are occurring. (Easy to recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)
5. Observed that this then makes it harder to continue making those patterns or mistakes. (Easy to recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)

Result 12- Productivity
1. Increased productivity. (Easy to recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)
2. Observed that the mind is filled with more ideas and thus more productive. (Easy to recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)

Result 13- Energy
1. More energy. (Moderate to recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)
2. Observed more energy when working with the code then not. (Moderate to recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)

Result 14- Senses
1. Seeing energy! (Easy to recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)
2. As the eyes became readjusted they began to see subtle energies. (Easy to recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)
3. Distinguished over 50 types of energy. (Easy to recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)
4. One of the most common is seeing vibrations coming out of people's heads, as if they are thinking. (Easy to recreate and confirm results; results likely to be consistent)

Result 15- Sensitivity
1. Increased sensitivity. (Moderate to recreate and confirm results; results may vary)
2. The body became increasingly sensitive to new energy it began to perceive. (Moderate to recreate and confirm results; results may vary)
3. Could feel things that would normally be too subtle to feel. (Moderate to recreate and confirm results; results may vary)
4. The slightest vibration being detected...sensed. (Moderate to recreate and confirm results; results may vary)

Result 16- Listening
1. Increased hearing and coordination of what is heard. (Moderate to recreate and confirm results; results may vary)
2. Observed that the sense of hearing is not the same, either. (Moderate to recreate and confirm results; results may vary)
3. Ability to listen to multiple conversations at once appears to be greater. (Moderate to recreate and confirm results; results may vary)
4. Other observations have been made regarding the sense of hearing. (Moderate to recreate and confirm results; results may vary)

Result 17- Taste and smell
1. Increased taste and smell. (Moderate to recreate and confirm results; results may vary)
2. Observed that sometimes the sense of smell becomes too good and can smell many different things at once and gather information from this. (Moderate to recreate and confirm results; results may vary)
3. As well, the sense of taste has experienced change too, though not as much. (Moderate to recreate and confirm results; results may vary)
4. Observed tasting things without putting tongue on them. (Moderate to recreate and confirm results; results may vary)

Result 18- Intuition
1. Sense of Divinity. (Unpredictable; results may vary)
2. Intuition feels highly refined. (Moderate to recreate and confirm results; results may vary)
3. Feel a sense of ease; that everything is well planned out by Nature. (Moderate to recreate and confirm results; results may vary)

Result 19- Confidence
1. Fearlessness. (Extremely difficult to recreate and confirm results; results will vary heavily)
2. Increase in confidence. (Easy to recreate and confirm, results will be consistent)

Result 20- Virtual Reality
1. Entering a virtual reality that was so real this here and now is blurry when compared. (Very difficult to recreate, results will vary)

Result 21- Communication
1. Experiencing sensation of encountering and communicating with primordial forms of life. (Impossible to determine, results will vary heavily)
2. Experiencing the sensation of hearing the voice of an immortal speak direct. (Impossible to determine, results will vary heavily)
3. Experiencing the sensation of encountering a supernatural being while in a virtual plane of existence. (Impossible to determine, Results will vary heavily)

Result 22- Heightened momentary awareness
1. Observed the sensation of time slowing down. (Easy and confirm, results are consistent)
2. The sensation of time as it passes for this year seems longer then the other 27 years combined. (Difficult to recreate, results will vary)
3. Subjective experiencing of time was observed to pass slower. (Easy to recreate and confirm, results will be consistent)

Result 23- Recognition
1. Experiencing the sensation of remembering previous lives. (Extreme difficulty to recreate and confirm, results will vary)
2. Recalling the sensation of seeing anything and remembering that once I was this thing. (Difficult to recreate and confirm, results may vary)
3. Feeling more essence within. (Moderate to recreate and confirm, results may vary)
4. Sensation of seeing worlds within the memory (Moderate to recreate and confirm, results may vary)
5. Sensation of remembering being born in this life (Difficult to recreate and confirm, results may vary)
6. Sensation of remembering before this life. (Extremely Difficulty to recreate and confirm, results will vary)
7. Observed the spontaneous speaking of Sanskrit words, and that the voice was much more resonate. (Unpredictable, results will vary heavily)

Result 24- Perception
1. Sensation of seeing through the illusion of time. (Difficult to recreate and confirm results, results may)
2. Sensing or observing the unmoving fundamental realm that spins the illusion of time. (Difficult to recreate and confirm results, results may vary)

Result 25- Confusion
1. Periodical confusing. (Easy to recreate and confirm results, results are consistent)
2. Confusing periods to see new energy for the first time. (Easy to recreate and confirm results, results are consistent)
3. The mind fills up with questions. (Easy to recreate and confirm results, results are consistent)
4. The confusing moments come like waves...confusion...clarity...confusing...clarity. (Easy to recreate and confirm results, results are consistent)
5. Each time a wave (time period) of confusion passes, a wave of increased clarity follows (it's starting to make sense!!!...I understand this). (Easy to recreate and confirm results, results are consistent)
6. In time the confusing waves become less frequent and less confusing. (Easy to recreate and confirm results, results are consistent)

Result 26- Dimensional
1. Difficulty describing what is seen. (Easy to recreate and confirm results, results are consistent)
2. Multi-dimensional sensations. (Moderately easy to recreate and confirm results, results are consistent)

Result 27- Waves of experience
1. Flat periods. . (Easy to recreate and confirm results, results are consistent)
2. Observed many periods of time when nothing is happening. (Easy to recreate and confirm results, results are consistent)
3. After continuing these flat periods become increasingly less frequent as things do change. (Easy to recreate and confirm results, results are consistent)

Results 28- Deja Vu
1. Observed an increase in the sensation known as deja vu. (Moderately difficult to recreate and confirm results, results may vary)

Discussion

The Theory of Advanced Mind Altering predicts that by using the mind portal time graph tool the mind is activated into engaging new experiences that are easy to observe, can learn at an accelerated rate, and the body undergoes physiological changes- most notably in the eyes, but elsewhere to be observed as well. The mind experiences a perceptive shift that is noticeable and hard to classify to the subject involved in the experiment. The mind itself is changed and affected by seeing patterns of information spin into a spiral configuration, and many of these changes can be operated as tools for the mind as different configurations and patterns of information can be absorbed.

The materials to choose from and explore offer a wide range from alphabet systems, educational materials, meditation mantras, time-ranges information maps, and other possible systems of use. By combining the means of observing an information system while it is stationary and while it spins learning is accelerated as the information is received both consciously and subconsciously. This leads to a deeper understanding of the material being studied. Experimentation should confirm if this can be used to accelerate learning, produce specific results in monitoring biological systems, and how various information patterns cause various psychological changes. This theory predicts that experimentation and study will only confirm the opening statement of this discussion;that this is a tool for the mind, a means to accelerate learning, and produces physiological changes most notably in the eyes.

These are risky predictions; more confirmations will be needed to assess the overall results. The following events would refute this theory; if no one ever learns faster by using information systems, such as a language learning programmed pattern into a spiral map; that not a single person would ever learn faster. If no specific results emerge repeatedly by statistical evidence. If specific results are proven, this is evidence if it shows rational proportions of the same affects occurring from the same patterns. Psychological testing will reveal many affects occurring as a result of working with the mind portal. Not one in a million couldn't refute observing affects and changes honestly if they performed the experiment at its full engagement and are closely monitored for determining. Further testing will tell.

This theory forbids the following things from happening:
-Anyone who engages in the experiment completely for a period of one year would be able to say they didn't observe any affects and that close monitoring will indicate that there have been no affects. In every monitored case there will be evidence of psychological changes.

-That testing of the use of information systems such as language programs will show supporting evidence that for accelerating learning processes, the system of combining and containing information patterns to be received both passively by observing the pattern in spin, and actively, by reading it while it is steady won't be observable.

-This theory strongly forbids that the eyes will not be affected, that the sense of sight will go undisturbed by change. It forbids that other senses will not experience a strong change either, that after completing the experiment, other sensations will not be experienced.

This theory should be refutable if any of these 3 forbidding statements is clearly proven to have occurred by the results of all sources generating the information collaborating the same proof. Testing should be aimed at refuting and falsifying this theory. The risks involved in refuting this test are unpredictable. Testing will produces results by which predictions will be made more evident for the testing means in question.

This theory remains at the moment unconfirmed by any rigorous testing as a serious and unsuccessful attempt to prove any of the events leading to clear and obvious results. It has been tested fully once with the noted observing at least 28 different results. This theory predicts which of those results will be easy to recreate, easy to confirm, and consistent if properly examined further by conducting a full 1-year experiment. Rigorous testing will either destroy the theory or further confirm it to be true and beyond a doubt a tool by which one can leverage psychological changes, accelerated learning, or sensual changes. If say, a means is found that repeatedly accelerates the learning process in nearly every subject engaged in using such a method, then it will no longer be possible to refute that it can be used to increase the results of learning.

The Theory of Advance Mind Altering is called such because it draws upon a
tool that was developed by the mind for the mind that is used to alter, change, activate, draw upon, investigate, review, and perceive the mind in new ways. The method of using a mind portal time graph attractor map to configure patterns of information has not been available to the world of the past, as they did not have access to these ideas nor had they any idea to begin with concerning this advancement in the method of gathering the resources of intelligence, awareness, and perception. The theory also advances in that it can continue to advance beyond where it begins. Systems can exceed their beginning value to produce greater amounts of value, as the mind advances so will its abilities and methods. This would then increase abilities to perceive nature and use knowledge to assist an overall more preferable development.

-Jozen-Bo
Vitna thumbnail
wow!!! thanx fo da info!!! cant read it all cuz too long but if u wud just short it out it wud be gr8! πŸ˜† 😳

Hello Stranger@Mirror!!!
Its good to hear from you!

Thanks...i am more popularly known as Labib

I strongly suspect that the possibility is there. I have had some very mind penetrating experiences, and there have been short instants where my mind merged with another. I am unsure if this can be used to see whats in others minds, but I have seen what comes out of their minds, the energy waves can really be seen with the eyes, thoughts waves generated by thoughts are observable. If I am already seeing this sort of stuff, I would again suspect that it may provide insightful vision and sensory input that conveys the experience a little better. Conveying the experience 100% would be complete synchronization of the wave the caused it, my guess is that is not so easy, but still possible.

Good...hope that it will be possible one day to penetrate into someone elses mind using the mind-portal created by BoπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

It can be made. I will be putting together instructions very soon how. Its rather easy, I used skateboard wheels for the pivot and cut out the rest from wood. I wish it where possible to simply buy it, that would make things easier. I intend to contact producers about this. I will soon get those instructions posted, very soon!

OK do it quick...i really wanna make that thing!~πŸ˜†

That depends on how it is used.

If you merely use a map to produce focus on what it is you are tracking, you will increase the results and speed up the development, and the increased focus will make it easier to control you actions.

If you observe a life map as it spins, its affects are far more powerful. I have noted that I am unable to go further then 23 days in a row when spinning the wheel, as I recently managed to reach. This is going in deeper. Reality begins to change, the perception shifts, things slow down. The void within matter I began to see at times, as reality was rippling the energy and my eyes where catching things that normally aren't seen. It is amazing, shocking, unveiling; and I find that going too fast without proper preparation in impossible, you just stop and take a break if you need to return to the 'normal' reality. 

There is momentum as the cells picking up the spinning energy that sinks in to them and begins to activate their memories. If you keep watching day by day, the signal is sent like a streaming or river and momentum gathers, thus as I directly experienced, the affects didn't were off until about 5 days after I stopped spinning. It was a very intense rush.

This is regarding spinning, I would say the effects are also side affects, they don't just stop once they start to take off. They sneak up on you, my mind went through these processes; "is this doing anything?", "I think this might be doing something!", "This is doing something!!", "What is this doing?", "What happened to the world I knew, reality is not the same??????", "This is too much for now, I need a break!", and now that I have taking a break my mind is curious to go back, as by now I have discovered the influencing affects and am fully aware of the power here. It was so much fun, despite the difficulty, where this goes or what it leads to I can't say, no one knows.

Hmmmmm........thanks for the info.

Please explain me the advantages of using it.........briefly...

There are so many, where do I begin?πŸ˜† I think the theory I wrote may help give insight into the advantages, I will post it in a following reply. It is long, feel free to skip through it a little if you want. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

OK but please LIST them if possible so that we can have a clear vision of it....

This content was originally posted by: soni_gal

wow!!! thanx fo da info!!! cant read it all cuz too long but if u wud just short it out it wud be gr8! πŸ˜† 😳

ame here...its not possible for me to read all these...even if i do, i will do it later...so can u please write a SUMMERY of it? 😳

Jozen-Bo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: stranger@mirror

Thanks...i am more popularly known as Labib

Hello Labib! Do you have any other names?

This content was originally posted by: Stranger@Mirror

Good...hope that it will be possible one day to penetrate into someone elses mind using the mind-portal created by BoπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I realize now that it should, as in my first public opening on the mind portal I write that it synchronizes the Mind with every planet, star, sun, on down to the particle, as all these things spin at large so at small. ALL of them involve incredibly beautiful systems of attraction at work. There is a Harmonious Force within nature that keeps all things balanced in Totality. If one goes deep enough, they Minds become more and more connected to Everything there is, the Oneness of Mind and Heart is the same Oneness of perception and perceived, of matter and Spirit.

In principle, two minds should be able to synchronize their brain waves (which would induce powerful levels of telepathy) by both becoming focused and influenced by the same precision of patterns. Information is shared faster then light across any span of time and space if two particles entangle, and then separate.

When one views the Mind Portal, the spinning electromagnetic waves enter directly into the mind, pouring into it vibrations and frequencies of the coded information. Like two bodies orbiting, these energies wrap into each other and the equilibrium of the particle-waves changes in the direction of the incoming waves. At the core of the particles in the cells, this is where the hardcore dimensional unfolding takes place. We aren't ready to discuss this in its exact phase yet, it would take too long.

If two people focus on the same code and both are able to decipher the code, the more they spin it the more their minds ought to synchronize. If this where combined with other methods previously known of or mediation, the synchronization would zero in faster. Zeroing in is reaching perfect synchronization, you would be penetrating the other persons mind at the same time they penetrate yours.

For the person who goes into their own mind, at the core of all Knowledge is the Essence of Mind itself. Mind is like a tree, our minds are like leaves. Go up the branch and to the trunk and you become the tree. By this I mean to say, the deeper you go into your own mind, the deeper you go into Everything and Everyone's Mind, the Mind of God it could be called. If One can go deep enough, they would eventually penetrate everyone's mind, though it probably wouldn't be a two way street, as that involves in what way the synchronization takes place.
This content was originally posted by: Strange@Mirror

(posting instructions on how to build a wheel)

OK do it quick...i really wanna make that thing!~πŸ˜†

They will be ready tomorrow!

This content was originally posted by: Stranger@Mirror

OK but please LIST them (the advantages of using a Mind Portal)if possible so that we can have a clear vision of it....

OK...do you want the FULL version, which includes the stuff that seems more difficult to believe?
Edited by Jozen-Bo - 15 years ago