The Dharma Flower Mind Portal!!! - Page 4

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by stranger@mirror

ame here...its not possible for me to read all these...even if i do, i will do it later...so can u please write a SUMMERY of it? 😳

LOL...sure!

Its a challenge to the scientific community. The more attention people give it, the more it will pressure the scientific community to try and destroy it by testing. Thats when it takes off!!! They won't be able to prove its wrong because its not wrong. NOT because its untestable, which it clearly states what ought to be tested for. The 3 tests are:

Does this affect the Eyes? Yes!
Does this affect the Mind? Yes!
Are there physiological changes taking place? Yes

It forbids any sincere testing to ever come of with results to the contrary! If you want, you can print out the theory and give it to a professor or such. I will be myself notifying every government and university I can concerning this Theory, though I don't know how long it will take before they realize this is serious stuff here.

The results list a portion of the things to watch out for, it clarifies which results will be consistent and easy to reproduce and which ones will be harder. It doesn't clarify everything, in fact, should testing confirm the theory to be True, (which it will!!!) then there will only be knew questions and new theories born of this one. Thus, it will be like a seed, branching out into new explorations.

When this gets tapped All Out, humanity will jump through ALL the hoops All at Once, Knowledge will curve into Infinite proportions and human will be Hue Men. In other words, humans will be like the dinosaurs. How will this happen? First, people figure out this is real, not some gimmick. Then they try to figure out how to make it work for them, how to use it. Then they perfect that. Perfecting involves developing new systems, merging knowledge and knowledge, mastering encryption techniques, studying matrix systems, mapping out the processes that allow for better delivery systems, one so forth. To simplify it, the people get smarter, use their better minds to come of with better ways to get smarter, and keep repeating this over and over and start making revolutionary jumps. But I am getting ahead of myself...and the theory does NOT cover nor predict this outcome, and I am aware that it is always a potential.
Originally posted by soni_gal

wow!!! thanx fo da info!!! cant read it all cuz too long but if u wud just short it out it wud be gr8! 😆 😳

OK...I will condense it to make it as succinct as possible. Here it goes...

Notes from the Theory of Advanced Mind Altering:

Information is formed into a system of geometrical symbols to represent activities engaged in and partaking of. Each space represents a day and each day is filled in with this code of symbols that makes reading the information much quicker then normal. The symbols quickly communicate information such as what one did, how they felt, if they dreamed, what happened to them, and other informations. After gathering this pattern of time activated symbols into a map, the map is spun and observed each day in spin for a process of 20-30 minutes. The experiment takes one full year to complete and all phases of performing it must be present in order for the experiment to be conducted.

Results.
Result 1- Dreaming
Result 2- Memory
Result 3- Focus
Result 4- Creativity
Result 5- Vision
Result 6- Control
Result 7- Attunement  
Result 8- Interest
Result 9- Learning
Result 10- Arousal
Result 11- Organizing
Result 12- Productivity
Result 13- Energy
Result 14- Senses
Result 15- Sensitivity  
Result 16- Listening
Result 17- Taste and smell
Result 18- Intuition
Result 19- Confidence
Result 20- Virtual Reality
Result 21- Communication  
Result 22- Heightened momentary awareness
Result 23- Recognition
Result 25- Confusion
Result 26- Dimensional
Result 27- Waves of experience
Results 28- Deja Vu

Discussion

The Theory of Advanced Mind Altering predicts that by using the mind portal time graph tool the mind is activated into engaging new experiences that are easy to observe, can learn at an accelerated rate, and the body undergoes physiological changes- most notably in the eyes, but elsewhere to be observed as well. The mind experiences a perceptive shift that is noticeable and hard to classify to the subject involved in the experiment. The mind itself is changed and affected by seeing patterns of information spin into a spiral configuration, and many of these changes can be operated as tools for the mind as different configurations and patterns of information can be absorbed.

This theory forbids the following things from happening:
-Anyone who engages in the experiment completely for a period of one year would be able to say they didn't observe any affects and that close monitoring will indicate that there have been no affects. In every monitored case there will be evidence of psychological changes.

-That testing of the use of information systems such as language programs will show supporting evidence that for accelerating learning processes, the system of combining and containing information patterns to be received both passively by observing the pattern in spin, and actively, by reading it while it is steady won't be observable.

-This theory strongly forbids that the eyes will not be affected, that the sense of sight will go undisturbed by change. It forbids that other senses will not experience a strong change either, that after completing the experiment, other sensations will not be experienced.

Edited by Jozen-Bo - 15 years ago
How to build a wheel!

By jozenbo at 2008-05-17

Purchase a two boards that is either 3 feet by 3 feet or 1 meter by 1 meter. Draw a circle one them as large as possible. Cut these circles out, making sure not to damage the four corners leftover of the square, as they will be used as footing.

Next, check the radius of the skate board wheel and then draw a smaller circle with a smaller radius in the center of the large circle board. It should be larger enough to fit a socket wrench into, so that the skate board wheel can be taken off the tread and placed back on it and fastened.   

By jozenbo at 2008-05-17

Buy two more boards, both roughly the same size as the first. Leave these as squares. In the picture above from left to right is a row of 3 pictures. Starting at the left, purchase a 4x4 or a wooden post that is roughly 4 feet or 130 centimeters long. Trim the edge of one of the square boards so that it is slightly smaller then the other, 280 centimeters should work. Then draw in a square the same dimensions as the 4x4's width and height, which should be 4 inches by 4 inches, or in the case of centimeters, roughly 12 by 12.

Moving to the middle row of the picture, place the smaller square board on top of the larger one and bolt or nail them together. It may be a good idea to place some kind of padding under the larger board, so it doesn't scrape the floor later. Next, insert the 4x4 into the hole in the middle of the smaller board, so that the 4x4 stands its length vertical.

Next, in row to the right of the picture, take those four corners from the board that the circle was cut out of and place them so they stand against the wooden 4x4 in the pattern shown in the top view. The red shows where the bolts or nails are placed, so that each footing reinforces the next. Each footing should be nailed or bolted 3 times into the 4x4, as show in the side angle view.

By jozenbo at 2008-05-17

In step 3 the skate board wheel (magenta) tread is bolted directly to the 4x4 at the top. Make sure that the bolts are long and fastened well, as this is a place where a lot of torque gathers. Metal wire or a metal plating around this area can give additional reinforcement. After bolting on the skate board wheel tread and securing it, use a socket wrench to take of the wheels.

Now comes time to prepare the wheel. Take one of the of those large donut circle board and center the skate board wheel over it and draw out the skateboard wheel's circle size. Purchase 12 feet of 2x4" long boards and cut them into 1 foot lengths. Position these into the pattern shown around that hole that is the size of the skate board wheel, making them only a tiny bit smaller then the hole, so the the skate board wheel will need to be banged into the hole they make later.

Next, bolt each one 3 to 6 times (as the red points show in the picture) to the big wooden donut. Make sure they don't go so deep they show on the other side of the board, which is where the calendar will go. After doing this place the wheel over the smaller hole and bang it in with a hammer, it should fit tightly in, held fast by the bolts boards around it. Next pour in glue around the cracks of the skateboard wheel, filling them entirely. This will dry and harden, making the wheel held even more fast to the board.

After this, purchasing two small metal plates for each wheel, place the two over the wheel and the 6 wooden boards so that the hole in the center of the skate board wheel will still fit back on the skateboard wheel tread. This is shown as the two purple lines indicate in the lower right part of the picture above. MAKE SURE YOU CAN STILL FIT THE WHEEL ON THE BACK ON THE TREAD AND THAT YOU CAN STILL REACH THE BOLTS FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE SKATEBOARD WHEEL.

After doing this for one wheel, prepare the next in the same way. Let both dry for a few days before putting them on the post prepared, otherwise the wheel may slip a little and not stand straight later. A crooked spin burns out much faster then a well balanced one.

To increase the wheel's spinning value, add more weight to the outer perimeter of the donut on the inside part, as this will increase centrifugal forces that maintain spin. Metal or wooden weights should work fine. If the board is heavy enough itself, (which it should be), then this isn't needed and it will add torque to the system, making it less stable. If everything is secured with heavy bolting systems, (industrial steel type) these additional weights added to the perimeter will prove a good boost.       

By jozenbo at 2008-05-17

In step 4, after waiting a few days to let the glue dry, take the two wheels prepared and slide them back on the skateboard tread. Using a socket wrench that fits through the smaller hole of the large donut boards, fasten the wheels back on to the treads. The lower right picture shows what this will look like when it is done from a front view. The better balanced the wheels are, the longer they will spin. The more weight they have, the longer they will spin. The better the pivot system, the longer they will spin. The pivot system is critical, a good set of wheels makes a huge difference in the overall final spin quality.

My prototype began spinning for as many as 7-8 minutes. Now they spin as many as 15-20. If I tweak it by adding weight, I could get more spin out of it. A more balanced system could be prepared that kicks out over 1 hour of spin time, I simply used the cheapest materials I could get. My own prototype is a tweaked version of these plans, which should be better. The skateboard wheel I had wasn't held fast to the skateboard in the regular way, so I had to add a metal bar in the center of the standing post.

Last, I prepared a video of the prototype wheel I built myself. It should help to make these pictures easier to understand. It will help. Study this video and these pictures until you understand them well. Then, if you have a better idea outline it and execute it if you can, otherwise these provide sound plans for how to develop a good sturdy wheel that should last many years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBqLRswkg7E
(copy and paste this into your browser, this should take you to the right page)

If you have any questions, I'll do my best to answer.

Peace,
Jozen-Bo
thanx alot really helped! 😳
It appears this site has undergone some changes since I have been away...please note that if I am away for some time its because life can get very busy from time to time, though I really enjoy the good company here and will always be returning!!!

I am going to update my picture, since it needs to be done. Then I will catch up on my PM box! If anyone has any questions at this point, feel free to ask, I am very happy with this thread, as it reveals some very good stuff not shared anywhere else and I feel those who visit this forum and this thread are entitled to it. Good job everyone and thank you! If any more questions come to your minds, I am always happy to provide what I can for an answer.

Bless All,
Jozen-Bo
OMG Bo, u have written so much!! Thanks! Havent read it though, will read it later and give my perception about it.
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello Everyone!

I have been without Internet for a long time now and only recently got my connection back...so I am back...which is good!

If anyone has any questions, thoughts, or comments they are more then welcome to post them here.

I'll be around!

Peacefully,
Jozen-Bo
😛