Posted: 16 years ago
Hey guys! It's been 4 episodes now and i am wanting to know your opinion on the character of Paroma. Do you like her, dislike her? What do you think about the character and role? etc etc!! Do reply! Thanks!
i started to watch this serial only bcoz of lubna salim (paroma). she such a cool actress. i like her character irrespective of wht it is 😉
i agree wid u... lubna is an awesome actress... she does a complete diff role in baa bahu baby (leela).. and paroma is way diffferent from tht... i like her... she isnt bad yaar...
she isn't bad???? shez simply awesome!!!! Now when u'll look at my sig and avi, u'll think that m partial, but thats not true.....Paroma is just sooooooooo cool! Shez aggressive, power-packed, and sometimes, even rude. But she has an emotional side, that of a very innocent girl shattered bcoz of not being accepted by her parents. Lubna Salim is a brilliant actress, Leela and Paroma r so different, but she does it with ease!!! Lubna Ma'am is, indeed, par excellence!!!!! 👏
She is just like a coconut strict,kadak and sarcastic from outside but she softens when she sees something nice. I like her character.
personally I like Leela better....but Lubna ma'am being such a tremendous actress...its kinda hard to not like her role 😉 ...I'm glad that she's doing a role that is completely different from Leela and I applaud her for doing such a great job as Paroma 👏 Edited by Tani91 - 16 years ago
she is a well etched character and lubna as we all know is a fantastic actress
I like her n her acting yarr..
N i love Lubna ma'am She is da best 👏
She is playing the character of Paroma who was neglected by her parents. Very well played.
Lubna salim is a very graceful actor...I love the way she gets into the skin of the character!

As someone pointed out Paroma is like a coconut with a soft interior and a tough exterior. It feels she's created a wall around herself and she doesn't allow anyone to enter her private space. It reflects her insecurity.. the pain of being denied by the parents and she doesn't want anyone to see that pain... that hurt and at the same time doesn't want anyone to enter her space to hurt her again!

She ain't bad at all... Infact one can see the little girl who is yearning for her parents love and attention.

Sonia