Posted: 15 years ago
i had watched the 1st episode but couldnt continue. can someone give me a quick update of teh show. i know that teh 2 families are rivals in the house. one modern the other traditional but can u explain everything else. thankzzzz

isnt there anyone that can help us here?

hey ppl,i have been watching dis show frm d beginning so i'll just giv a short update frm d start,here goes...
Ranbir nd Ranjit r d two eldest sons of d house, Ranbir's son is Abhay nd Ranjit has two sons Uday nd Vinay.Ranbir's son Abhay is returning frm USA nd Ranbir decides to get him married to his best friend Jaswant's daughter Lajwanti, but Abhay has a surprise for his Dad as he is already married to an amrican girl Liza. when Ranbir cums to knw abt it he does not accept dem nd deir marriage,everyone's depressed wid d situation as Abhay is not staying at home nd Lajjo's family is angry wid Ranbir as he gave dem his word of getting his son married to Lajjo ...soo Uday finds out d solution nd decides dat he will marry Lajjo nd den Ranbir will allow Abhay to cum back to d house wid Liza. With dis decision Rekha(uday's mom)disagrees as she does not want a village girl to be her daughter-in-law.she gives a choice to Ranbir dat Uday nd Lajjo will marry only if Abhay nd Liza also get married at d same time.she says dis as she knws Ranbir will never accept Liza coz she's too modern nd den Lajjo nd Uday will not have to get married.but at d end moment Ranbir tells Abhay not to cum for d wedding as he will not accept Liza...when Rekha cums to knw of dis at d same time Uday nd Lajjo complete deir phere's but Rekha puts a stop to d marriage saying Ranbir did not complete her shart so she will not let Uday nd Lajjo get married...Lajjo dad den gets a heart attack nd is taken to d hospital...deir Ranbir wants to repent for his mistake nd so he makes Uday nd Lajjo marriage complete in d hospital(ofcourse Rekha wasnt dere dat tym 😆 😆 )..den Ranbir takes Lajjo home nd he also bring Abhay nd Liza home but he does not accept Liza still..at night Lajjo's mama calls nd says to Ranbir dat Lajjo's father is in a critical condition nd tells him to send Lajjo but Ranbir decides to take her in d morning by d time which her father passes away nd Ranbir is blamed as he didnt bring Lajjo to d hospital at night...now dere is comparison going on btw Lajjo's and Liza's behaviour, nd Ranbir keeps insulting Liza.Rekha den threatens Ranbir dat she will not allow Lajjo to be part of Uday's life nd so Ranbir decides to send dem on honeymoon, Liza gets upset becoz she also wants to go to honeymoon wid Abhay but Ranbir disagree for it nd now Rekha gives tickets as gift to Abhay nd Liza to go for thier honeymoon wid Uday nd Lajjo 😳 😳 !!!
I'm sorry if deres any mistake...if u guys want i will giv a longer update,tc!!! 😉 😉
hey..can any1 plzz tell me tht when is saath saath gona telecast in canada on of de fourm memeber asked me but i dont know.... if any1 knows plzz plzz tell me thnxxxx
hiya can anyone tell me where are the updates for saath saath from 19-22 may.
thank you

Originally posted by angelfren_009

hiya can anyone tell me where are the updates for saath saath from 19-22 may.
thank you

if u want emm in IF then on pages 3 to 2

can sumone tell me the date of when lajjo and uday went on their honeymoon? i had missed all the episodes since then and i want to watch them plzz! thankz in advance
Edited by serenagirl1005 - 15 years ago
i want to know when this started in usa and plz update me.. whether its where u are in india or usa..   thanks

i really like this show but am confused.. but i was hospitalized for since it started.. plz help.. thanks
heyyy...Can anyone tell me whats the real name of Lajjo??????
Hi guys 😊...

Does anybody know if and when this show will air in the U.S.? I'm in New York and the show hasn't started yet here. I was in Bangladesh for vacation last month and saw a few episodes there...I really liked it.