bips beauty tips(must c her beauty regime

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Bipasha Basu

BIPASHA BASU

Bipasha's Makeup Artist:
Professionally speaking: I've done Bipasha's make-up in 'Rakht', 'Shikaar', 'Barsaat' and 'No Entry'.
Body basics: Bipasha has beautiful, smooth, dusky skin. It has good texture, but it has a tendency to go dry. Bipasha also gives herself to the make-up artist completely and says 'treat me like your canvas'. She has high cheek bones with plenty of place on the eyelids to work on and a good amount of space between her eyebrows. This gives the make-up artist room to try out different looks. This is also the reason why she can carry off an Indian look as well as a glamorous look. Bipasha takes make-up very well, and it suits her face. I love to shape her eyes and give her the durga-mata look with a lot of kajal. She also has a knack of dressing perfectly for her roles.

Bipasha Basu's Makeup:

"Make-up is mostly for the eyes. If I've done my eyes, it's enough. I prefer a highlighter on my eyes and use kaajal. I dislike lipstick. I love lip-glosses. On an ordinary day, if I'm going out, I use the Mac Shimmer, a moisturiser with sheen and not a foundation. I like mascara. And for blush, I use YSL Bronser."--Bipasha Basu

Bipasha's Fitness:

Actually, I got into fitness because of this film (No Entry). Since I play a dancer, I knew that I'd have to bare my midriff. All my fears about showing my belly came up. So, I started working out and soon my mindblock about item numbers was also removed....My gym routine is a priority, and if I have two hours free, I spend half an hour with John and the rest of the time in the gym or in a swimming pool.

BiPASHA'S BEAUTY REGiME

1. Drink 10 glasses of water a day
2. Apply sunscreen with a high SPF every time I step out in the sun
3. Eat small meals, around six times a day at regular intervals. Involve the superfoods in your diet judiciously.
4. Exercise 4 times a week at minimum for an hour a day
5. Minimum 7-8 hours of sleep a day
6. Use good quality make up products
7. Removal of make up is very important too
8. Keep your skin clean
NORMAL TO DRY SKIN – half cup cold milk + 5 drops of olive/sesame oil. Put this in a bottle and shake well. Cleanse skin with cotton wool with this mixture twice a day. Softens the Skin.
OILY SKIN – Rose water + Lemon Juice in same proportions. Cleanse your skin with it or keep it on for 10 minutes and wash. Reduces pimples and acne.
OILY TO COMBINATION SKIN – one fourth teaspoon Lemon Juice + One teaspoon cold milk + one teaspoon Cucumber Juice. Cleanse face with this and wash.
9. Hydrate your skin with moisturizer from a good brand depending on your skin type
10. Use natural homemade face scrubs and packs
NORMAL TO DRY SKIN – one teaspoon Gram Flour (besan) + one teaspoon Lemon Juice + one teaspoon Sesame Oil + one teaspoon Milk powder. Apply on face for 15 minutes, dampen with water and rub off gently. Wash.
OILY TO COMBINATION SKIN – one teaspoon Gram Flour (besan) + One teaspoon Lemon Juice + One teaspoon Rice Flour + Two teaspoon Yoghurt. Apply on face for 15 minutes, dampen with water and rub off gently. Wash.
11. Eye care- before sleeping put almond oil around your eyes using your ring finger gently
12. Hair should always be cleaned with a good shampoo and conditioner. (I personally, like my brand Clinic All Clear, it's for all hair types). Once a month, a deep conditioning treatment must be done. Take one teaspoon vinegar + one teaspoon glycerine + one egg. Beat it together well. Massage mixture into scalp. Then wrap the hair in a hot towel for 20 minutes before washing. This gives the hair body and bounce and it keeps it shiny and manageable. Also, I highly recommend a head massage, once a fortnight with olive, coconut, or almond oil mixed with castor oil
13. Good pedicure and manicure is a must
14. Do not overlook the body and only take care of the face. For body apart from a wash use a scrub occasionally
OILY SKIN – Gram Flour (besan) + a little Turmeric Powder + Yoghurt. Apply paste for 20 minutes on the entire body. Scrub it off with water, for healthy glowing skin
DRY SKIN – Gram Flour (besan) + a little Turmeric Powder + Cream of milk (malai). Apply paste for 20 minutes on the entire body. Scrub it off with water, for healthy glowing skin

no replies 😭 😭 😭

her regime is so helpful so uall need 2 check it out 😃

Thanks  for the article!😊

I didn't know Bipasha had a tendency to have dry skin...🤓 It doesn't seem like that! Well, it shows how well she looks after herself as it seems that she has a very healthy skin!😊

The tips like eating 6 times and drinking lots of water are really interesting!😆

Originally posted by jedi_girl

Thanks  for the article!😊

I didn't know Bipasha had a tendency to have dry skin...🤓 It doesn't seem like that! Well, it shows how well she looks after herself as it seems that she has a very healthy skin!😊

The tips like eating 6 times and drinking lots of water are really interesting!😆

its true u should eat six times but in small portions so u would have fast metabolism and u should always drink lots of water

i never nev this thanks for info

sleya xox
the tips were gr8 herd sum of dem on the bollywood section but still t4s
Posted: 15 years ago
Wooow thanks a Greaatt
Myt doo thatt
Thanks Alorrtt xx
Posted: 15 years ago
nice tips , wish there where some tips from Aishwarya also 😉 .I would like to knw how she maintains her lovely skin