Posted: 16 years ago

Hey Guys,

New Discussion for this week!

In day to day life, we al at one point or another get annoyed with one another,

be that with friends, parents, sisters, brothers or lovers.

However, it is simplyhuman nature that we get angry on people and this can lead to major fights.

Life is short - Kal ho naa Ho,

and we should never waste time fighting as you are loving for less time and fighting more. 

The following quote sums things up very simply but very effectively.

'For every second spent in anger, a minute of happiness is wasted'.

Questions.

1. How far do you agree with quote?

2. Do you think that anger is simply not avoidable?

3. Do you often get angry or irritated on those who you love and care about?

4. How often do you take general life fustration out on others?

5. What is best way to avoid fights and anger, keeping the love going for longer?

6. Any other comments?

So guys get discussing!!!

Remember it does not just have tobe gf/bf relationships, this includes, famly and friends tooo!

Love

L and F Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xox.iloveyou thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Questions.

1. How far do you agree with quote? i agree wid dis quote ALOT!

2. Do you think that anger is simply not avoidable? yupp.

3. Do you often get angry or irritated on those who you love and care about? YES! n a lot of timess.. ๐Ÿ˜•

4. How often do you take general life fustration out on others? i keep it to myself most of da times n if i cant then i tell my frendzz.. im sure they dont get tired of it. n if i think that im getting dem annoyed then i jus talk to myself. ๐Ÿ˜†

5. What is best way to avoid fights and anger, keeping the love going for longer? i think da best way is to just ignore it. although it's hard i know myself cuz it's always happen to me. but cool down n drink some water n then act like nothin happened. that's what i would do. ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Edited by animerocks - 16 years ago
MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Questions.

1. How far do you agree with quote? i agree with this and believe in it too but i dont ever remember or think of it..

2. Do you think that anger is simply not avoidable? Not only do i think that it is a fact of my life.. 

3. Do you often get angry or irritated on those who you love and care about? YESSSSSS!...every 10 minutes or so..

4. How often do you take general life fustration out on others? Well nowadays im very stressed and frustrated with many issues..well yerrrr nearly every hour or so..any small thing is enough to trigger my anger/annoyance..and its sad but its uncontrollable and i dont realise it until after..

5. What is best way to avoid fights and anger, keeping the love going for longer? its weird saying this but i personally feel there is no way fights and my anger can be avodied..or maybe if everyone and everything turns perfect LOL..keepin the love longer well then maybe i could try to ignore it..ill try..

Great DOTW!๐Ÿ˜›...LOL๐Ÿ˜‰..i was really angry a few minutes ago and this quote put a lil bit of sense in my mind๐Ÿ˜†..Thanx!๐Ÿ˜ณ

x Mrs.KaranSinghGrover x๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by โ€ขhinalโ€ข - 16 years ago
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Not fully...coz we actually loose an hour of happiness for a second's anger

YES...if we are never angry...we will become a saint

3. Do you often get angry or irritated on those who you love and care about?

Yes ....very often

I take it out on myself more .......others are saved ๐Ÿ˜†

5. What is best way to avoid fights and anger, keeping the love going for longer?

Accept the differences and respect others' POV ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

6. Any other comments?

Anger is necessary evil.......its like letting out the pressure out of pressure cooker.......we all get back to normal and regret...apologise and do damage control.... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by tvfan1401 - 16 years ago
divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Questions.

Very true, you things in anger that leads to temporary or even permanent separation or non-communications. Just one word in a moment can lead to so much pain. And to ask for forgiveness takes more than a minute.

It is avoidable if you take a moment think before you speak. They say take few deep breaths before you say something in anger, those few seconds can stop you from saying hurtful things.

3. Do you often get angry or irritated on those who you love and care bout?
Yes and no, but it's how you deal with the irritation and anger that counts. Sometimes its easier to brush trivial things off.

Never, it doesn't solve the problem.

Keep calm, question is it worth fighting about?

6. Any other comments?
Life is too short. Times flies by and sometimes you realize too late, how much time you wasted being angry/annoyed about something. How many friendship/relationship you might have lost over nothing.

Edited by divan - 16 years ago
shijhu thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: anon

The following quote sums things up very simply but very effectively.

Questions.

1. How far do you agree with quote?i completely agree with da quote but how less i follow it in my own life๐Ÿ˜†

2. Do you think that anger is simply not avoidable?yes at times it isnt

3. Do you often get angry or irritated on those who you love and care about?yes many a times cuz ppl who r close to our heart only tolerates our anger n bad behr ppl who we dunno or less acquainted wudnt care a damn for our anger

4. How often do you take general life fustration out on others?not very often but at times i do

5. What is best way to avoid fights and anger, keeping the love going for longer?dis is defi a part of life which adds spice to ones life getting angry on our loved ones doesnt mean we dont love them any more its vice versa even we r targetted for da same by our loved ones so wot i feel is its a very normal proceedure i dont think much on dis matter๐Ÿ˜†

6. Any other comments?rt now its enuff i guess๐Ÿ˜†

So guys get discussing!!!

Remember it does not just have tobe gf/bf relationships, this includes, famly and friends tooo!

Love

L and F Dev Team