[HELP DESK] Info on drama watching

sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Welcome to the Asian Show Forum

Interested in Asian Dramas but dont know where to start?
Searching for something different but dont know where to look?

Read below!!

This thread is for all those interested in watching asian dramas but dont really know where to begin and where to watch, also if you've got any questions regarding videos, uploading, viewing websites etc.. then this is the place to post.

The 101 on Drama Watching...

Three biggest categories to watch dramas are:
korean (aka.kdramas)
japanese (aka.jdoramas)
taiwanese (aka.twdramas)
Most asian dramas come from these countries and are the most popular among asian drama watchers...other dramas include chinese dramas, thai dramas, singaporean dramas and vietnamese dramas...our focus is on the above three dramas though.

Now you must be wondering, how do you understand these dramas! SUBTITLES ofcourse! All dramas are subbed in english by subbing teams.  Subbing teams take it upon themselves to hardsub (place the sub directly into the video) or softsub (subs that must be added manually to a video in order to watch) so please respect subbing teams!

Where Can I Watch these awesome dramas?
There are many places  you can watch dramas online, but I'll post the most popular ones...

1)
CrunchyRoll
This site is the king of asian dramas, music, variety shows etc... Most shows on this website are english subbed and all videos are streamed online.  You have to make an account but it's definately worth it! You can make buddies and chat about dramas, join groups, add pics and make an awesome profile.

2)
MySoju

The queen of drama watching.  The perks of this website is they do not require to make an account and all videos are on the homepage of the website itself.  They have an enourmous collection of videos, all english subbed and ready to watch online.

Ah so many dramas, What do i do!?

If your confused about which drama because of the gigantic amount of dramas out there then check the suggestions by IF memeber themselves on which dramas they recommend...
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/740581

If you want to read up on some dramas then go to this website where it provides a synopsis of almost every drama out there (Crunchyroll and Mysoju also provide drama synopsis but i prefer this website)
https://wiki.d-addicts.com/Main_Page

Still confused!?

then go ahead and post on this thread any questions you have and our many experienced drama watchers will be happy to explain and send you on your new found road of asian drama watching!😆

From the ASF Dev Team

Mod: Khush (sweetsorrow18) & Viewbie: Tiki (~Taheera~)

Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
uh.. i have a question 😳 i found this new chinese serial called 'my lucky star' is it here ? 😳 cuz i saw some siggies that looked like one of da characters 😆 thanks. 😳
*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
also,.... can we discuss anime here ? 😳 😃 😃
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
[quote=nishi]
uh.. i have a question 😳 i found this new chinese serial called 'my lucky star' is it here ? 😳 cuz i saw some siggies that looked like one of da characters 😆 thanks. 😳
[/quote]

hey nishi!! welcome to the forum!!! hope u enjoy discussing dramas/animes here (yes your more than welcome to discuss animes).....as for My Lucky Star.....the links for the show are not posted here but ive seen the drama and i watched the whole thing on Crunchyroll.com....you can also watch the drama on mysoju.com....both sites have links to the whole thing....if those do not work for you then i would suggest veoh.com (im 100% this site has it)

happy watching!! and feel free to pm me if u have questions

Khush
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Where can i watch full house in good quality with english subs.. also My name is kim sam soon..

i cant find it on veoh for some reason 😕
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Henna 786

Where can i watch full house in good quality with english subs.. also My name is kim sam soon..

i cant find it on veoh for some reason 😕

Full House - you can watch it at mysoju.com
MNIKSS -  im looking around but its been licensed for a looong time now so it might be hard to find...ill keep a look out though
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks.. i saw FH on mysujo too, but cuz of the 7 parts for each episode i was put off thought there myt be another place where they have it all in one link..

no problemos tho.. i will still watch it 😆

Thanks.. if u do find out a place.. let moi know 😳
Missy7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i know most of it! i know  crunchyroll.com and mysoju.com i have accounts on both them lol
zalakpatel1988 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Could someone help me with Goong-Princess Hours? I would like to have downloadable links of all epidsods...Please someone help me!!!  :)
shaz81 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi can anyone help me find links to Coffee Prince Mysoju links are broken and i can't find on epdrama either !!!!!

Thanks in advance.

Sharan XXX