Important:: All members...READ!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Hiya friends πŸ€—

It has come to our attention that unfortunately certain rules are not being followed.

Therefore we request you to please consider the following:

Please don't post more than 2-3 articles/topics a day. Posting more than 3 articles/topics is being considered as spamming and leads to a warning.

Prior to posting a new topic and making a new poll, please check whether the same has been posted before or not.

If you have any concerns, feel free to PM usπŸ˜›

Regards,
Paranormal Dev.Team

thankssssss gracell team

i was not spamming lol just to make it active πŸ˜›
πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by ''Andro''

thankssssss gracell team

i was not spamming lol just to make it active πŸ˜›
πŸ˜‰

well dear, i was about to pm you...what you don't consider is spamming, was actually spamming..πŸ˜•
you posted many topics on one day...if you only see the firts page.,.it's full with topics created by You..

anyways take care in future...that;s what we expect from you and all other members...

Thanks Graciela, this was really needed. I saw that the first page of Paranormal site is fyll of topics and topics....but very less discussion happens there. Most of the time, there isnt even any reply in the topics.
So i think its better for us to have fewer topics, but a big discussion in those topics....than many topics with less discussion.

Thanks for it.

Labib πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by ''Andro''

ok 😊

GoodπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Dont get dishearted, all we wanted to do is to make u underastand that its better for us to have fewer topics and more discussion than for us to have more topic but less discussion.

What u can do is that in ONE topic, u can send many artticles where we can discuss...

Labib

relax dear andro ur effort was really appreciating but u must have noticed very few ppl participated actually if u post one topic n we all discuss it in a healthy manner is actually beinga ctive n dis paranormal forum is our section so we all shud cooperate nah dont get disheartened πŸ€—

Originally posted by shijhu

relax dear andro ur effort was really appreciating but u must have noticed very few ppl participated actually if u post one topic n we all discuss it in a healthy manner is actually beinga ctive n dis paranormal forum is our section so we all shud cooperate nah dont get disheartened πŸ€—

Thats exactly what i was saying!πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

thanx Gracella!!! androoo u betta listen well!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†