Update - 12th September

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
Manish (Samir Soni), employed in a five star hotel, heading their travel desk is diagnosed as being HIV +.  The show revolves around him and the murder of Sabeena, the head of an NGO.  Besides the normal crime angle, this time, Special Squad also concentrated on dispelling a lot of myths about HIV, carrying a larger message across to the viewers. 

Sabeena, heading NGO Asha Kiran, is found murdered in a construction site, inside a brick wall.  SS discover that she was killed with a Swiss knife and discover footprints near the spot.  Investigations lead them to Manish, an HIV + carrier, who had a tussle or verbal argument with Sabeena the previous day.  Manish was with his corporate lawyer when the SS gang of Aryan, boxer and hero arrive.  Questioning of Manish reveals contradictions.  Despite all he had said earlier about not knowing anything about the murder, it is revealed that Manish received a phone call and went to the murder spot, found the body, discovered his swiss knife lying on the ground and panicking, he goes away. 

Aryan is convinced that Manish is being framed and seeks Deepikas permission for holding on to arresting Manish for a day more.  Seeing Aryans Passion and conviction in the matter, Deepika agrees and even agrees to bending rules a bit to get the truth out of Samir, Manish's lawyer.  Ultimately, it is revealed that Samir was behind the murder of Sabeena.

Sabeena had involved Samir in Manish's case to discuss a legal issue of whether Manish was legally bound to disclose his HIV + status to his employers in view of a contract signed with them at the time of his employement.  Samir has great bias against HIV+ persons and would go to any extent to keep them away from society.   When Manish confronts Sabeena with leaking the news of his reports to his employers, Sabeena is immediately suspicous of Samir and calls him for a meeting.  To keep Sabeena quiet, Samir kills her.  A dying Sabeena cluthes at Samir's shoes which leaves traces of suede behind in her finger tips, which leads SS to Samir.

Good episode.  Few scenes between Aryan and Deepika.  Great moment when Aryan in a fit of eagerness, while entreating Deepika to give him one more day, catches her by her shoulder..  Deepika's downcast eyes hints at more to come in future on that score. 
thanx......wats hapning btw Ajay-Neha...they was sach a cute couple 😭
Originally posted by kittu

hello

i m a great fan of special squad, especially aryan-deepika. does anybody here have old episodes of special squad i.e from episode 1 to episode 26. even episode guide is enough. please post them

oh really buddy. me too. just the same here. i love aryan-dipika. when he unknowingly catches hold of her and she lowers her eye, gets visibly weak, and cant speak...then he senses it and lets go of her...

ohhh goddd.so hottt...
so exciting, so thrilling, so romantic, so sexy...

and i second ur request.

that was a nice episode
thanx 4 the update