Premkidiwaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Priyam gets up from his wheel chair and stands behind it and says to himself, I hate your beauty Kangna. Whichever path i took, your beauty spread thorns there for me. that Ad campaign, that project, everything was mine. But what did i get? nothing. Your beauty got the phaise and your beauty pushed me into darkness. Why kangan? Why? I hate you more than i loved you. I hate your face and beauty.

Kangna is sleeping and priyam comes there on his wheel chair and just stares at her angerly.

Next morning:

Paro and Ruktima are in the temple. Paro tells Ruktima that usually kangna is in the temple before me. I hope she is alright. Priyam comes screaming for kangana. Moushami comes and tells Priyam that Kang would be in her room. Priyam says she is not there. Sonalika comes. Everybody is worried about kangna. Rishida comes and says she might have gone to temple. he tells priyam to call Kangna. Mou again badmouths about kang. Roktima calls at her house, but she is not there either.

Priyam is in his room. Mou comes there and says bad stuff about Kangna. Kangna doesn't care about family's reputation, etc. She tells him to call abhay. Kangan might be there. Priyam thinks and mou gives her dirty looks. priyam calls abhay and asks about Kangna. He says she is not here. Priyams is worried about Kangna.

Everybody is worried about Kangna at home. Priyam receives a letter. Letter is about Kangna's beauty, her desires, her feelings for somebody else, etc and priym shouldn't stop kangna.Priyam leaves from the living room.

Ruktima phraises mou about creating misunderstandings between pri and kang. and curses kang for disappearing. Mou says that she hates kang a lot and is happy that kang is gone. Mou tells ruktima that I love my son a lot. Your sister is very beautiful but i have tolerated the pain for 22 years coz of beauty. for the first time i felt that beauty is somethings that kills the peson slowly😕 thats why i hate every beautiful thing.thats why i hate your sister. I hate kangna a lot.

Living room:

everybody is worried about kang. Just then abhay comes in and says hi to everybody. He says to priyam that he had told that kangna is coming to his office with some important papers. She didn't come so he is there to take them. Abhy asks everybody whey they look tensed. Priyam tells Kang is missing. priyams wants to tell Police. Abhay tells them to wait till morning. abhy leaves. Rishida agrees with abhay. priyam is worried.

It is Night. Paro complains to maa durga about kangna's disappearence. Kangna is like her daughter not DIL. She is same as priyam and palash to her. If something happens to kangna she will lose her trust in maa durga. etc.

a person is shown walking in the dark(they don't show the face and trying to create suspense. but it is clear that the prson is abhay from his clothes and hair style) He goes to some weird place. there are boxes and spider webs  everywhere. The person opens a door and goes in. then the person is revealed, it is abhay.(OMG it is abhy😲 😆😆) he says, "whether is get you or not, but Mrs. Bhatacharrya people will think that you spent an entire night with me, a never ending beautiful night. You will be ruined Mrs. Bhatacharrya and i will distroy you. whether i get you beautiful body or not, but i won't let anybody else get u either. you have spent only two nights with me Mrs. Bhatacharrya,but now nobody would want to touch you. You will hate yourself."

The end

This is first time i am writting an update. Please pardon my mistakes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chotu1 thumbnail
u did an awesome job-keep it up-gr8 work-now, as for the show, it is gng down the drain -no way to save it-can it get more predictable than this?
😕 😆
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update. so dumb priyam hates her and is jealous of her beauty
sp87 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx for the amazing update!!! Why do they want to ruin the show more by destroying Priyam's character 😡 ?? Since they are going to end it, why dont they start showing some positive stuff 😡 😡 ....arrgh...this is making me reallyy mad!!!

I think the worst thing about this show is that there are too many villians and misunderstandings...I will be soooo glad when they end it! I used to like Priyam / Ajay in Mamta...but in this show, he seems to overact all the time....so the earlier they wrap the show, the better it is!
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
thank you! 😃 😃 you did a fantastic job...seems like th serial is indeed wrapping up pretty quick..with the fast track way things are moving....oh well...priyam is gonna be sorry..very very sorry...😕😕 Edited by coolkitty_23 - 16 years ago
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
|Total annihilation of the characters....its as if the creatives ahve already given up and gone home...

ace update - thank you so much!

😡 M 😡
wajr thumbnail
thanks for update 😊 this abhay guy is such a jerk 😡 but atleast from this we know the next story line 😆 😆
imprincess333 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update! Great job for a first-timer!! 😃 Priyam is getting more and more annoying and the Abhay part...hmm? who could it possible be hmm? 😆

👍🏼 Esha
jingjing thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
thank u sooooooooooo much........