Posted: 16 years ago

hey

good new for shilpa fans, she is taking part in Mr & Miss televistion, which starts on 24th March 10pm on sony tv.

here the link

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=2118

Wow!!!

We will get to see Apu...I hope!! 😳 😆
yahoo!!!!waiting to see our Apu 😊 😳 😳
🤣 🤣 All Apu deewanis will turn up to watch the show and Ma'am Saklani will begin to think her fan following has increased!!! 😆
It says the contestants will have to play popular characters like Karamchand, Tulsi, JASSI 😕 etc...can u IMAGINE if SS tries to do a Jassi, with Apu watching and cheering?? It will be like the "JJKN Nightmare Cast" post that I made once!

Originally posted by blyton

It says the contestants will have to play popular characters like Karamchand, Tulsi, JASSI 😕 etc...can u IMAGINE if SS tries to do a Jassi, with Apu watching and cheering?? It will be like the "JJKN Nightmare Cast" post that I made once!

Haila, subh subh bolo!!!

By the way do any of you know if Apurva has been on bura na mano holi hai?
Originally posted by jjkn1

By the way do any of you know if Apurva has been on bura na mano holi hai?
I don't think I saw him there!!!😕
Will Apu be in the audience !! I hope he comes !! Since Shilpa was there for SSS!! I think Apu will be there for her in Mr Ms Television !! 😳 I soo want to see him !!! 😳

Originally posted by india05

Will Apu be in the audience !! I hope he comes !! Since Shilpa was there for SSS!! I think Apu will be there for her in Mr Ms Television !! 😳 I soo want to see him !!! 😳

Of course he will be there. Bhukha marna hai kya bechare ko!!!😆 Footpath par sona parega raat bhar if he fails to turn up!!!!😆