’Saakshi’ - Tina in a supernatural

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Sakshi, Tina together again

For those who like Saakshi Tanwar they most probably have not missed out on Devi, where she played the goddess herself in a human form down on earth to punish some evil beings. And now sources say she is all set to get back to the supernatural mode with Shubh Kadam.

The show which is being produced by Cinevista is to be aired on Sahara One. Interestingly, it will see Saakshi in the company of her on-screen daughter from Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki — Tina Parekh. Tina too has been signed for the show but she is tight lipped about it.

While she agrees that she is playing the lead, she does not want to reveal anything as she has been asked not to. While there are lots of other supernatural soaps being made this one promises to stand out, says Tina.

"This is going to end in few months and will not drag. It has a story line with a proper ending," reveals a source, who adds that the show will go on air in April. Well, with a definite ending, this show is definitely seems to be different

source: www.asianage.com.

............................................................ ....

'Saakshi' - Tina in a supernatural

After Neeli Aankhein, Sahara One is all set for another supernatural. The show is called 'Shubh Kadam' and is produced by Cinevista. Tina Parekh will be seen in a lead role. The on-screen mother- daughter (Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki) have been roped in for this supernatural. For Saakshi this is her second appearance in a supernatural. Remember her in Devi?

This is one of the few fiction shows that has already decided its conclusion. The show will be on air for about three months only.

"Yes, I'm playing the lead in the show. I can't reveal much but Shubh Kadam is based on a supernatural story," confirms Tina.

The best mother- daughter jodi of Star Plus will be once again seen together in this show. "With me, Saakshi Tanwar, is also essaying an important role. The launch date of the show is not yet decided," she adds.

"I'm not allowed to speak much about the show but I can tell you that it will be something unusual. We are all very excited to be a part of the show," says Siddharth Malhotra, MD, Cinevista.

The show will be launching in mid April and will be aired daily from Monday to Friday at 8 pm.

Viewers get ready to be spooked by the gals.

Source: MSN India
Edited by Shariefah - 16 years ago